Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

D1 flavor

Reyes kept a straight face as he listened to his counsel. Inwardly, though, he was irritated. The people were not happy with the way that he was handling things. Apparently, a boy had fallen off a roof and gotten hurt, but his insides were just more of that void stuff. He was promptly killed, alongside the rest of his family for good measure. Unfortunately, the rest of his family was still human.

So now people were rioting in the streets, out for blood. The knights along with the rest of the royal family were going to go down to the town square to try to keep some semblance of order, and hopefully get down to the bottom of things. The more paranoid in the town were already convinced that the prince or one of his sisters and brothers were taken, and if not certainly one of the knights, and that this was all just a big conspiracy.

And even as this went on, those damn werewolves were still attacking people. A bartender had been killed last night. The typical way, of course: throat ripped open.

One thing was for certain: the gallows were going to take a lot of lives in the coming week.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you Shinori was silenced by a girl so that she wouldn't have to worry about him flirting with her

No but really anyone know what to make out of Shinori getting silenced?

Also anyone who hasn't at least sent me a PM should do so some time

All results are out.

Shinori has gone missing, and can't talk to anyone via thread or OC. Additionally, he cannot be lynched and any day actions can't target him.

Night 1 ends in 60 hours at 10:30PM PST on Tuesday, January 15.

I'm assuming you meant Day 1. :?

I still have to talk to Helios, Cam, Paulina, and Kay so far, please leave a comment here or try to contact me whenever you can.

Some in-thread discussions would be nice too I guess, for those that can't skype/irc a lot, but I don't know what would be a good topic right now. Does anybody want to ask something in particular?

for anyone who wants to contact me i'd rather they come to me first (rather than the alternative) because at the moment i don't actually have anything in particular to say

(or in other words i'm a bit busy atm and it's easier on me if you say something first)

I'd like it if people commented on what I just revealed. Do you guys think that there is some unclaimed role other than Mancer's that can tamper with item control, or do you think Mancer did it?

I was a bit suspicious of Mancer from before (and a couple people can attest to that). His attitude regarding his role was extremely suspicious, because he said several times that he might just target random people with it. Plus the role doesn't seem all that useful to me for town. The only thing it can really do for town is give item transferring a higher priority. On the other hand there are some pretty good items I've heard of so far and mafia would really want the ability to relinquish control of those.

I want to talk with her before giving my opinion...

Mostly this, though I do think Mancer acts weird whenever we talked. But according to people Mancer always seems weird so eh... :/

i don't know what to make of that

on the one hand you seem pretty convinced of something that there isn't really a lot of evidence for

on the other hand you make a good point

There might very well be someone else who can interfere with items but I don't see a harm in placing this vote right now, especially as I was already leaning scum on him.

Well unless Mancer decides to share that he's responsible for this, I'll remain curious about it all.

Item shuffling isn't inherently town as far as I could say, but I might be missing a point of it.

i'm actually sensing something else but if i'm right i'm not going to out it

at any rate you might be onto something since everybody and their mother is asking me if i have an item

Mancer's role is the only role I know of that allows item transfer, but I haven't talked to everyone yet. I want to talk to more people, as well as Mancer some more, before I put a vote down on him.

This whole thing seems strange to me. You go around telling people you had an item, and now you're surprised it's gone? And Mancer stole from you after telling you his role allowed him to steal?

On the other hand, I would ride this wagon to the ends of the earth.

##Vote: MancerNecro