Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

The logs of me and xinnidy talking the past like 10 hours or whatever consisted of us talking about how we think Mancer would end up flipping town and various other ideas at who we thought was scum.

But since no one here wanted to talk except like sho it was kind of frustrating trying to work up who we could get around to swap votes and who we couldn't. Frankly it was frustrating. Especially since I know multiple people have read this therad and just chose to ignore requests people have asked, such as town reads and scum reads. People have also read it and refused to say anything, which also annoys me.

Frankly a lot of things annoy me and after the night stuff will be a bit more clear I guess.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get killed by opposing scum factions it's lame.

I blame Paperblade for dying too soon in Hack and not giving the Void the ability to recruit everyone on Night 0 here. All his fault.

Xinnidy has died. He was:

Dear Roxie,

You are Lionel. You are a knight serving the royal house. You are rather serious and dutiful and always speak formally. You were rather recently knighted, after having squired for Ser Bernard for many years. As a result, you've picked up quite a few techniques from him and have quickly proved your worth as a knight.

The above factors combined led to your recent assignment to guard the youngest daughter of the house, which you know to be -snip-. Since she is a royal, you are certain she began the game as a Citizen of Antioch.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Guard my liege." You will spend the entire night keeping watch over the princess, making sure that she does not sneak out and no harm befalls her. This will prevent both you and her from performing any other actions such as giving or using items. This will also stop all actions from targeting her, since you will ask all visitors to leave. However, killers and recruiters don't care about that, and thus you will have to fight them off. You will succeed in doing so, but the injuries you sustain will kill you. This action is considered to be visiting -snip-, but you cannot be redirected.

You are a Citizen of Antioch. You win if the Werewolves and the Void are eliminated.

Day 4 ends at 10:30PM PST on Sunday, January 27th.

Edited by Kaoz

Ok thats it. Im putting end to this bullshit even if it kills me

@MANCER

Everyone trust Shinori and Xinnidy because its extremely risky for Mafia to claim masons. If one gets found out, other is sure to follow. In other words the risk of claiming mason as scum more often than not is not worth the risks

Tell me why Shinori can't be Scum Mason and Xin can't be Town Mason. Idk if it even exists, it's a possibility. It's just that Shinori's been acting badly and I don't buy the "he's 100% town" part.

Also, I say Helios is scum for comming here only to vote Mancer and then disappear. He's also done similar things on D1.

The above factors combined led to your recent assignment to guard the youngest daughter of the house, which you know to be -snip-. Since she is a royal, you are certain she began the game as a Citizen of Antioch.

Me being a derp once again. Sorry.

Not really I just do most of my talking OC and then doing the formal votes inthread. I explained to Xinnidy my thought processes, scumreads/townreads, etc, since he was the person I trusted the most that was in the game. Right now I'm not really sure what's going on though because I thought Mancer would be scum. Need to take a second and think things through. Shinori what do you got?

Tbh lately I haven't been online as much anyway for rl reasons. Usually between 11-2 EST though. Sometimes during the day time (EST) but usually if I'm on around then or now I'm just browsing on my phone (yay 3G). You can always just send me a PM if you can't find me online and I'll replay as soon as I can.