Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sho It's kind of an inside joke lol. If you read back to Tales mafia, you'll see Baldrick's theory which is actually pretty funny.

@BBM: I agree that it looks scummy on Mancer's part. The only thing that seems off to me is why would he tell everyone he's an item swapper, then take away someone's item? Isn't that a dumb move on his part since it just makes it so obvious that it was him? There's the possibility he's being framed, so I'd like to hear what he has to say before I drop a vote on him. I haven't actually talked much to Mancer yet so I haven't developed a read. What makes you feel like he's scummy besides him theoretically stealing your item?

More will come from me after I'm at school and have taken my shower.

If by strange, you mean my awkwardness in asking questions because I'm new to OC, then I'm very strange, right? This feels like grasping to me.

Mancer, you have claimed to several of us, and Shinori has claimed to many, including me, to have no items. Shuffling items away from one without claimed items is rather suspicious...

Both Mancer's and Shinori's claims are news to me, incidentally.

Mancer, You were talking to me in the second paragraph, right? It's scummy to clearly indicate who you're replying to, you know.

I meant the situation is strange in general. There's no such thing as a free lunch, but bbm offers his details freely, and then you were apparently the thief who makes appointments. I'd like to know why Shinori was the best target, but it seems you're not the brains behind the operation. Therefore:

##Vote: Sho

All the cool kids use OMGUS.

I swapped with Shinori last Night as per Sho's request. Nothing was swapped between us.

From what was said by night 0 end, Shinori was kidnapped or something like that.

Are you saying that you have an ability that swaps items and takes priority over stuff like kidnapping? :?

I've spent a good time reading epicmafia wiki, and I thought priorities would work the other way.

If by strange, you mean my awkwardness in asking questions because I'm new to OC, then I'm very strange, right? This feels like grasping to me.

From what I've talked to you, you just asked questions but didn't share any info at all. :/

It also doesn't help that you said "Heehee" and "Ooh" sometimes too. But that's really pretty minor.

I also feel that claiming he's grasping while you yourself admit to be getting the hang of this OC thing isn't very good of a counter either.

I can kind of see why Sho is voting for Baldrick (although I don't think Baldrick was being serious about the policy lynch) but I don't understand why Baldrick is voting for Sho at all.

As for why Mancer would take my item after saying that he was an item trader, I'm not sure.

01:47 <BBM>: mancer

01:47 <BBM>: claimtome

01:48 <MancerNecro>: I'm town

01:48 <BBM>: sounds good

01:48 <BBM>: now are you actually town?

01:48 <MancerNecro>: I am

01:48 <MancerNecro>: Do you have any items?

01:49 <BBM>: yeah

01:49 <BBM>: do you?

01:49 <MancerNecro>: If you have any that you'd like to keep, you should tell me

01:49 <MancerNecro>: I don't, but my role deals with item trading

01:49 <BBM>: i see

01:50 <BBM>: my role does too, in a very indirect way

01:51 <MancerNecro>: Indirect way?

01:51 <BBM>: yes

01:57 <MancerNecro>: I'll try randomly trading and see if I can get any items

01:57 <BBM>: i wouldnt do that

01:57 <BBM>: some people might have items that are important to them

01:57 <MancerNecro>: If I get some I'll tell you and we can decide whether we want to swap our items?

01:57 <MancerNecro>: Ooh

01:58 <BBM>: randomly trading just screws up plans

01:58 <BBM>: and since a town leader is useless in this game

01:58 <MancerNecro>: Maybe I should just check with them and try to mess up scum's plans

01:58 <BBM>: we cant coordinate either

01:58 <MancerNecro>: Town leader

01:58 <BBM>: yeah those dont work in games with cults

01:59 <MancerNecro>: There's a cult here?

02:00 <BBM>: yes

02:00 <BBM>: listed in the known factions

02:00 <BBM>: the void

02:00 <MancerNecro>: Werewolves?

02:01 <BBM>: the werewolves are the mafia, i'm pretty sure

02:01 <BBM>: the cult is the void

02:01 <MancerNecro>: Ooh

There's another part to this which I didn't log properly (>_>) later on where I say that my item was important and if he used his role on me I would vote for him. I don't know why he did it EVEN AFTER THAT, but my guess is WIFOM? He possibly didn't think that I'd accuse him of taking my item if I'd already warned him about it.

I did in fact tell her to target Shinori

[13.1.2013 7:22:22] Mancer: Well, is there anyone you specifically want me to target in N0?

[13.1.2013 7:22:42] Sho: Shinori would be good

[13.1.2013 7:23:02] Mancer: Shinori told me he has not items though

[13.1.2013 7:23:08] Mancer: Unless you can prove he's lying

[13.1.2013 7:23:30] Sho: I know he has said to somebody he has

[13.1.2013 7:23:44] Sho: an alchemic material

[13.1.2013 7:23:53] Sho: I doupt higely but i like being sure

[13.1.2013 7:23:54] Mancer: Ooh

[13.1.2013 7:23:59] Mancer: I'm swapping with him then

[13.1.2013 7:24:13] Sho: cool

[12:48] <ShoMtheTits> You love to hear that

[12:49] <ShoMtheTits> i just know that will be worthy bargain thing

[12:49] <Shinori> What will be?

[12:49] <ShoMtheTits> my networks

[12:50] <Shinori> WELL OKAY

[12:52] <ShoMtheTits> ?

[12:52] <ShoMtheTits> btw

[12:52] <ShoMtheTits> do you have items?

[12:53] <Shinori> I might, What's it to you though?

[12:54] <ShoMtheTits> combining stuff

[12:54] <ShoMtheTits> looking for the pieces of puzzle

[12:54] <Shinori> Oh yeah that.

[12:54] <Shinori> I have nothing that would be beneficial to you

[12:54] <Shinori> I know that

[12:55] <ShoMtheTits> so said the last guy who i talked with

[12:55] <ShoMtheTits> in the end i choose his target for this night

[12:56] <Shinori> You choose his target?

[12:56] <Shinori> Well okay

[12:58] <ShoMtheTits> so

[12:58] <ShoMtheTits> you have item

[12:58] <ShoMtheTits> or not

[12:59] <Shinori> No I don't. But i know of two people who do have items.

[12:59] <ShoMtheTits> interesting

I figured CHecking awful bluff is better than random targetting from thief like role.

I don't understand why Baldrick is voting for Sho at all.

I swapped with Shinori last Night as per Sho's request.

I'd like to know why Shinori was the best target, but it seems you're not the brains behind the operation.

But I got my answer through IRC.

##Unvote

I can kind of see why Sho is voting for Baldrick (although I don't think Baldrick was being serious about the policy lynch) but I don't understand why Baldrick is voting for Sho at all.

As for why Mancer would take my item after saying that he was an item trader, I'm not sure.

01:47 <BBM>: mancer

01:47 <BBM>: claimtome

01:48 <MancerNecro>: I'm town

01:48 <BBM>: sounds good

01:48 <BBM>: now are you actually town?

01:48 <MancerNecro>: I am

01:48 <MancerNecro>: Do you have any items?

01:49 <BBM>: yeah

01:49 <BBM>: do you?

01:49 <MancerNecro>: If you have any that you'd like to keep, you should tell me

01:49 <MancerNecro>: I don't, but my role deals with item trading

01:49 <BBM>: i see

01:50 <BBM>: my role does too, in a very indirect way

01:51 <MancerNecro>: Indirect way?

01:51 <BBM>: yes

01:57 <MancerNecro>: I'll try randomly trading and see if I can get any items

01:57 <BBM>: i wouldnt do that

01:57 <BBM>: some people might have items that are important to them

01:57 <MancerNecro>: If I get some I'll tell you and we can decide whether we want to swap our items?

01:57 <MancerNecro>: Ooh

01:58 <BBM>: randomly trading just screws up plans

01:58 <BBM>: and since a town leader is useless in this game

01:58 <MancerNecro>: Maybe I should just check with them and try to mess up scum's plans

01:58 <BBM>: we cant coordinate either

01:58 <MancerNecro>: Town leader

01:58 <BBM>: yeah those dont work in games with cults

01:59 <MancerNecro>: There's a cult here?

02:00 <BBM>: yes

02:00 <BBM>: listed in the known factions

02:00 <BBM>: the void

02:00 <MancerNecro>: Werewolves?

02:01 <BBM>: the werewolves are the mafia, i'm pretty sure

02:01 <BBM>: the cult is the void

02:01 <MancerNecro>: Ooh

There's another part to this which I didn't log properly (>_>) later on where I say that my item was important and if he used his role on me I would vote for him. I don't know why he did it EVEN AFTER THAT, but my guess is WIFOM? He possibly didn't think that I'd accuse him of taking my item if I'd already warned him about it.

This is complete tunnel vision crap. If I said I wouldn't target you, I wouldn't. I'm town too, and wouldn't want to ruin town's chances.

On another note, BBM, we need to discuss something. There's something I want to confirm with you first based on what's already been revealed to me.

I'm mancernecro95 I think on Skype. Or you can just PM me or something when you're ready.

Umm, what? How is this tunnel vision? You are the only other person who has claimed a role that can interfere with item control. I no longer have my item despite the fact that I did not give it away N0. Please tell me how that is an utter crap reason for a vote. That actually makes me more suspicious of you because when you're scum, you often dismiss cases against you to be really crap without giving reasons. Examples are Strip and Adventures.

And saying "I wouldn't do this because I am town" is hardly going to convince anyone since you're not cleared.

This is complete tunnel vision crap. If I said I wouldn't target you, I wouldn't. I'm town too, and wouldn't want to ruin town's chances.

I'm town too, and wouldn't want to ruin town's chances.

town too

What.

##Vote: MancerNecro

Dude Baldrick what the fuck are you doing. You're jumping wagons like nobody's business and it comes off as extremely opportunistic.

Also a possibility is there's a thief out there. The nature of this kind of seems like a bunch of pointless bickering, though Xinnidy also brings up a fair point with the priorities thing. Depends how exactly the jailer/kidnapper/whatever works.

Item trading is lowest priority, per rules.

A role that shuffles items is a role, therefore isn't lowest priority.

Above/below jailing or kidnapping, beats me, but it's just something worth clarifying.

My action was successful, that much I can confirm.

I think I can confirm that BBM is town. That is what I wanted to speak to him about to further confirm what I've heard from others.

See now, that's odd. Because rumor has it that the jailer protects the jailed from all actions that visit. So unless you action doesn't visit, which seems odd to me, one of you two is lying. Now, adding in how you tried to shove away BBM's case as tunneling crap, I'm more inclined to believe the jailer.

##Vote:Mancer

guys i have conclusive proof

1Nrw2.png

##Vote mancer (L-6)

##unvote

just kidding

anyhow i don't really support this wagon in that it seems a little bit opportunistic, but i will say that mancer is not looking really good to me either right now