USA DEMO UP!!!!

Kiego

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Magic Square is called Solidarity. I just got my MU to ten without grinding. If only there was a master seal. I wanna know what Magnificent flame is called.

Now for Krom!

OMG, just got an Aversa's Night. Why can't I use dark magic. </3

Edited by Bryan

So I finally got to try the demo. I loved it. The optional/useless help diagrams were cute, Sully is awesome.

A pile of Pegasus dung

The dialogue was the best, I was entertained for pretty much all of the prologue's cutscenes.

RNG Abuse on a demo is pointless

um

I don't think

you got what he meant

at all

I think they each have like three different comments or sets of comments depending on how many stats they increase. They act disappointed if the number of gains is low.

I figured as much right after I posted, but I haven't gotten any crummy levels yet so I couldn't be sure. Good to know.

As for Fred's voice, I'm almost positive it isn't Price. His voice is a bit deeper than what I'm hearing from Fred. Then again outside of Tager I've only heard him play hammy characters like Garen and the SSF4 announcer. I dunno, I need to hear more I guess.

Edited by Delicious Yogurt

I figured as much right after I posted, but I haven't gotten any crummy levels yet so I couldn't be sure. Good to know.

As for Fred's voice, I'm almost positive it isn't Price. His voice is a bit deeper than what I'm hearing from Fred. Then again outside of Tager I've only heard him play hammy characters like Garen and the SSF4 announcer. I dunno, I need to hear more I guess.

It was his 'Predictable' in Rey's video that made me think it, as he sounded like a deeper Malik there, but as I kept listening, I lost confidence in taht prediction

Everyones thoughts on the Battle Camera? like the fist person view and such forth

It doesn't follow the attacker's face direction (try having a pegasus unit critical with a lance). It took a while for me to figure out why that particular animation looks like the enemy is closing in and quickly zooming out in that particular aimation.

Loving the localisations so far. But alas, it seems that unsurprisingly, the screen crack through my 3DS really is crippling for a game where it obstructs text I need to see. It seems I'll be forced to get the bundle. Not that I'm anything but delighted to have the excuse to do so.

...Just get a new one. It's a perfect excuse to buy the bundle.

No one asking "Marth" why he wears a mask is a bit odd. While it's likely mentioned in the next scene after the demo ends, until I get my hands on the full thing, I'm just going to assume Sirus, mere traveler, popularized masks as a casual accessory.

No one directly confronts Marth of that fact. Chrom in particular just accepts that Marth is a mysterious figure and doesn't pressure him into revealing himself.

I'm a pretty big fan of the voice work so far. really livens up the battle scenes, especially when combined with first-person mode. Can't decide what camera I'll use. when I actually get the game.

Shortcut key: Press the D-pad while in battle. This way, you can view the same battle in all camera modes.

The ABXY buttons are also good for pausing and fast-forwarding.

I think they each have like three different comments or sets of comments depending on how many stats they increase. They act disappointed if the number of gains is low.

Five. 0~1 stats up, 2~3, 4~5, 6~8, and a special comment for getting 0~1 stats while having at least 4 of them maxed.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Sully's, I have to say, is truly stabulous.

Sully wouldn't happen to be Soiree, would it?

These are my friend's predictions of Voice Actors so far, after listening to Rey's playthroughs

Chrom = Matt Mercer

Lissa = Kate Higgins

Robin (Voice 1) = Johnny Yong Bosch

Robin (Voice 3) = Roger Craig Smith

Frederick = Kyle Hebert

Marth = Laura Bailey

Virion = Paul St Peter

He's not a fan, but he likes guessing voice actors XD

Nah, that was Liam O'Brian, who looks to be a Male Avatar voice

I was so happy when I saw this. I'd been wishing that he got an MU voice for ages. His

Gimle

voice will be amazing. He's really good at slightly changing his voice to make himelf sound utterly insane or evil. Like in Mana Khemia or Ergo Proxy. I guess it's his speciality.

I keep seeing people mention the other avatar voices. How are they listening to them? Doesn't the demo lock you into voice 1?

A video uploaded from a review copy

Another video this guy uploaded of his copy shows Miriel and Stahl's voice actor (Who seem to be Tara Platt and Sam Riegel respectively)

I've downloaded it now. I'm going to start on lunatic mode!

Hmm...

I'm going to choose magic as my best stat and skill as my worst. I expect to be thoroughly destroyed.

edit: Mother of god

The myrmidon at the start instantly killed my tactician with a critical. 1 percent chance. Yup, this is the fire emblem I know and love.

Does anyone know if birthdate has an impact on anything?

Edited by Momentai~

I was definitely not expecting level-up dialogue. Can't wait to get a no stat gain level only to have my character say something like "I'm better than ever!"

They actually react to that. Chrom leveled up once, got a single (or maybe no) gains at all, and just said something like "That was underwhelming" with a dejected look on his face. Wish I could remember it better, but it caught me off guard completely. I was laughing way too hard at the time to think anything of it.

Edited by B00TE

Is it just me or is Sully entirely useless on Lunatic?

She's useful for Double bonuses and doing a bit of chip damage when you don't have anyone better to bring instead, but otherwise, yeah. Same with Stahl. Most unpromoted fighters have huge issues on Lunatic, and those two have some of the worst.

Does anyone know if birthdate has an impact on anything?

I don't know, but I do wonder if there's some kind of bonus dialogue or something related to Avatar and Marc/Morgan/whatever Avatar's kid's name is if they have the same birthday. Which I share mine with the Avatar's kid, so yeah.

I mean, it could be something as simple as "Born on the same exact day you were too, (Avatar's name). What are the chances of that?"

Edited by Anacybele