USA DEMO UP!!!!

Kiego

Probably just Everyone's Room/Barracks, where units get bonuses on their birthdays (From the dateon the 3DS clock)

I don't know, but I do wonder if there's some kind of bonus dialogue or something related to Avatar and Marc/Morgan/whatever Avatar's kid's name is if they have the same birthday. Which I share mine with the Avatar's kid, so yeah.

I mean, it could be something as simple as "Born on the same exact day you were too, (Avatar's name). What are the chances of that?"

Alright, thanks guys!

I guess it makes no sense to enter it in the demo version then because I don't think the things it has an impact on are available, and even if they were, the demo automatically throws you back to the beginning after chapter 1 is completed.

Edited by Momentai~

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's useful for Double bonuses and doing a bit of chip damage when you don't have anyone better to bring instead, but otherwise, yeah. Same with Stahl. Most unpromoted fighters have huge issues on Lunatic, and those two have some of the worst.

I don't even think shes good at chipping tbh. It's strange though, her base stats are the same Chrom's yet I found him noticeably more useful.

Can I ask you a question? What was your strategy for beating Ch. 1 Lunatic?

Chrom does a lot better than Sully because he has access to better weapons (Bronze Lance is shit), has a level or 2 under his belt from Prologue, has WTA over most of the enemies on the map (whereas Sully faces WTD), etc.

I don't think I can look at Frederick anymore without imagining him being a Pyromaniac.

SAM_0014_zpsd4b3a07a.jpg

I know these things are generic, but still, It'd be funny to imagine him burning things down.

Remember the fact that soon after this chapter would be over, Chrom says something along the lines of "He (Frederick) only smiles when he brings down an axe." I don't even...

Remember the fact that soon after this chapter would be over, Chrom says something along the lines of "He (Frederick) only smiles when he brings down an axe." I don't even...

That was hilarious, but I think meant it in a metaphorical fashion; i.e. when he's about to say something that he knows everyone is going to hate. Not in the literal sense of taking pleasure in axing people to death (after all, he uses lances :p). But hell, what do I know?

Regardless, I <3 Frederick so far~

I keep on using new names for Avatar each time I play it.

This time, I made a not-so-obvious joke about Chrom, chromium and its number, and the Japanese language. (Chromium is Element 24 in the Periodic Table)

Because it's even more unique than having two Chroms running about (even if the latter is a hilarious idea)

Nah that's just there to keep you in suspense to until you buy the game.

Yeah, I doubt they would update a demo 2 1/2 weeks before the full release.

I don't think I can look at Frederick anymore without imagining him being a Pyromaniac.

SAM_0014_zpsd4b3a07a.jpg

I know these things are generic, but still, It'd be funny to imagine him burning things down.

Wait, it's possible to view supports in the demo? How?

Just a general comment about this demo, but am I the only on who was bothered by...

...The fact they (specifically Chrom) keep saying "Gods"? They only worship Naga, so... Why is it plural?

Nitpick-y, I know.

They acknowledge that other gods exist, though, so maybe that's why?

The funny thing is, Naga admits to not being a god. XD

I'm sure it's just in reference to others. Mila and Doma, for example?

Maybe, since this is one of the latest games in the Fire Emblem timeline (if not THE latest), some of the various religions across the continuities have spread across the world. Like the religion dedicated to Ashera, some of the different interpritations of the religion dedicated to Naga (since the people of Jugdral and Akaneia worship Naga a bit differently than each other), the possible religious groups dedicated to the various groups of heroes in the backstories of some games, like FE8, or one for the Divine Dragons of Elibe?

I don't even think shes good at chipping tbh. It's strange though, her base stats are the same Chrom's yet I found him noticeably more useful.

Can I ask you a question? What was your strategy for beating Ch. 1 Lunatic?

Good is relative. When you need all the help you can get, even the slightest contributions can make the difference between life and death.

Have Frederick take the front without getting flattened by the guy with the Hammer. Don't let your characters get hacked apart faster than you can heal them. The rest is up to you.

Good is relative. When you need all the help you can get, even the slightest contributions can make the difference between life and death.

Have Frederick take the front without getting flattened by the guy with the Hammer. Don't let your characters get hacked apart faster than you can heal them. The rest is up to you.

I also have Frederick assassinate the mages as they arrive. If you can get all hits to land on Fred and have Fred one-shot the dangerous enemies (sword and magic), then you're good. After that, cautiously take down the boss. I open with Fred, then Chrom, finish with Avatar. Be careful, though: if the boss gets his 8% critical, you're toast even at full life.

SAM_0014_zpsd4b3a07a.jpg

That's a mood conversation, right? There are four types of shinning tile bond conversations (dreams, mood, fighting together, hobbies), at least in the Japanese version. I haven't been able to see a single mood conversation in the American demo so far though, even though I've already seen every single other one (including as both primary and secondary character) for some characters (Avatar, Lissa)... Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally got one now. I guess the only problem was the RNG...

Edited by NeonZ

SAM_0014_zpsd4b3a07a.jpg

I find that especially funny, given that the town is currently on fire.

Too soon, Frederick. Too soon.