So was everyone like, sitting around refreshing or something?!

Tangerine

Awwwwww not refresh x3 I must not be dedicated enooouuugh ;~;

I just checked in every now and then~ Though once a message started popping up rather than it saying it couldn't connect to the server or something like that, it made me think that it must've been about time for it to start coming up soon =o

Sirius: SF is back up, forums down

VIDJA GAMEZ: i have a 404

VIDJA GAMEZ: for the info

VIDJA GAMEZ: HOLY FORUMS UP

VIDJA GAMEZ: holy fuck i need to update chapter 4 again

VIDJA GAMEZ: all

VIDJA GAMEZ: 90 something pictures

VIDJA GAMEZ: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sirius: ?

VIDJA GAMEZ: there was a rollback

VIDJA GAMEZ: only one day

Sirius: lol

I figure the Canadian (or is it North American? I only heard about Canadian) leak of FE13 might bring more people though.

just Canada. i'm talking to horace asking how the game is so far lol. did you get it Dio?

Edited by Ice Sage

It's slow because so many people are rushing in at once, lol. It'll stabilize soon unless more keep piling in.

I thought that might be the case.

Heeey, any chance we'll beat last year's 'most online at once' record?

just Canada. i'm talking to horace asking how the game is so far lol. did you get it Dio?

I was busy having a job interview, being asked what kind of animal describes me best.

I came home from an evening with my family and didn't notice a voice message from the local game shop where I preordered my game that they have it in store. Might just grab it and leave it on my pile of things to do in 6 months.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

It's funny how I was all like "man, I hope SF comes back soon" while it was down, but now I'm like "man, there's nothing going on here".

"Now I can get back to waiting for something good to happen."

It's funny how I was all like "man, I hope SF comes back soon" while it was down, but now I'm like "man, there's nothing going on here".

"And doubleposting."

Edited by Makaze

How are so many of you on when it just came back up? lol!

almost what the title said. I had been working on an assignment and got back home at like 11:30, first thing i usually put up is serenes forest and noticed it was a different message. So i just kinda took it to mean it was going to fixed soon and checked it evry few minutes or so.

almost what the title said. I had been working on an assignment and got back home at like 11:30, first thing i usually put up is serenes forest and noticed it was a different message. So i just kinda took it to mean it was going to fixed soon and checked it evry few minutes or so.

Same. Checked in between breaks of studying and LoL games, etc.

This site being down has messed with my routine. I always check Facebook, Lang-8, SF, and /v/ throughout the day. Felt bizarre to do it out of order. >_>