Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Okay I'm back from a full uni day time to rea- Wait where the hell is day 4.

Proto lynch, ok. I was expecting Sho to out a mafia today due to what showed up in Marth's PM, though the way those allignment drops are handled to the other cop is still pretty confusing. .-.

I did tell Proto my role, he contacted me day 1, and he fakeclaimed as Kazin, but still as OC Networker.

I honestly did not expect him to be mafia though, and that messes up my associative reads a bit. Hrmph.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so worried about Scorri (assuming she's telling the truth) because after four straight scum lynches, she has no real reason to side with either of the mafia teams over the town.

However, I'm starting to get suspicious of Shinori. If we believe both his claim of BPV Numbers and Scorri's claim of Deathproof Survivor, the set-up would have to be 15/3/2/1 or 15/2/2/1/1. Even before Scorri's post I was starting to think that 15/3/3 seemed kind of town-sided as far as numbers went. But add in Scorri's claim, one mafia having more numbers than the other is kind of weird, and having two bulletproofs, even if one isn't town, is also a bit weird.

or actually can someone give me all of the claims we have so far? i scanned the thread and know a few things (Balc's role, baldrick's flavor, etc) but ???

this would really help my reads

Uh all the ones I can think of at the top of my mind

BBM: Megaderp Announcer

Bizz: Claimed to have a scummy looking role, was Janned.

Sho: Alliance cop

Marth: Role cop

Shinori: One-shot killproof (deathproof? don't remember which) informed

SB: Role that wants to get nightkilled

Manix/Baldrick: Claimed Sir Astral. Showed part of role PM that was mostly flavor, didn't really claim role.

Snike: Miller

alrighty then that's what i needed to know

[spoiler=rolespec]i find it off that we have multiple X-proof people and two 'doctors' (yeah i know cprdoc is actually vig) but i don't think we can do anything about that

Scorri why are you claiming 'vivor now when you should've claimed it many phases ago?

If a faction has been eliminated we will be notified, the fact that we haven't been suggests that Mafia and Other Guys have 1 or more members on their side. I suggest that Bal vigs one of Scorri/Shinori, although I remember SHinori claiming part leader as well?

Scorri why are you claiming 'vivor now when you should've claimed it many phases ago?

If a faction has been eliminated we will be notified, the fact that we haven't been suggests that Mafia and Other Guys have 1 or more members on their side. I suggest that Bal vigs one of Scorri/Shinori, although I remember SHinori claiming part leader as well?

I told you exactly what my role pm says.

Also where does it say we will be told when a faction has been eliminated?

Also also, whats the chances that proto contacted the other scum team? Or proto and a scum buddy didn't fake the ability by just saying they had oc outside of thread. Xinnidy could easily be proto's buddy. Helios from the other guys applied pressure to her but Proto said she was basically innocent if i remember correctly. And he flipped scum. I don't remember there being anything saying that Xinnidy couldn't be a part of the Mafia.

I told you exactly what my role pm says.

Also where does it say we will be told when a faction has been eliminated?

Also also, whats the chances that proto contacted the other scum team? Or proto and a scum buddy didn't fake the ability by just saying they had oc outside of thread. Xinnidy could easily be proto's buddy. Helios from the other guys applied pressure to her but Proto said she was basically innocent if i remember correctly. And he flipped scum. I don't remember there being anything saying that Xinnidy couldn't be a part of the Mafia.

Well, if we weren't notified, wouldn't that kinda be bastard?

Marth: I didn't mention anything because of the quite likely possibility that I'd get lynched since vivor can swing anti-town. I figured that claiming it at this point would be safe. Plus the fact that I had my deathproof ability up until now. I didn't see a need to claim it.

If we weren't notified of the setup, I see no reason why we should be told when a faction is all dead.

Shinori, you haven't told us exactly what your role PM says, unless it literally says <SNIP>.

I don't see why Proto would fake communication with a scumbuddy unless he wasn't using his ability.

If Sho's other result is what I think it is, that means we have a hell of a lot of cleared players. I don't know who Marth scanned, but he got two townies. Lastly, lol at Proto and Kay being on the same mafia side. :P:

That also explains what the hell Xinnidy was going on about (and blargh to the hosts for stealing The Black Knight).

Lastly, Bal, give it another, ah, shot. The remaining scum shouldn't have the power to block three roles at once (and if they have a safeguard, what in the everliving hell).

Xinny is unlikely to be scum because she was the primary scumread of both Kay and Helios, two people from opposing mafia factions. For her to be scum, one of them would have had to be bussing her hard. And from ~meta, Kay doesn't bus that often, even when her buddies aren't looking good (source: Strip Mafia).

SB and Cam have reported difficulty accessing SF, but have kept in contact with me via Skype to confirm their activity.

Edited by Elieson

A quiet night when BOOM, Elie's phone exploded. But he is the coolest guy ever, and fixed it.

Another quiet night at HQ. Kiwi woke you all up with his whining into the office megaphone again. Will someone please break that thing?

"Speaking tires me... but here goes. lmao this game as you can see, i am putting a lot of effort in these announcements"

Oh, what? Oh yea! It's Day 5. Day 5 ends at 1800 GMT-5 (6pm CST, 7pm EST, etc, on 2/24/12.

Also with 15 alive, 8 votes will yield a hammer.

Buh I almost forgot this game -_-;;

What is up with the no kill nights this makes me so PARANOID.

Also something I found curious while looking at shinori's post last night.

In your role PM you quoted your informative part but then snipped something and didn't bother to snip the part where it said you were the Leader. Why.

Also, it was just Leader, not death/killproof Leader akin to scorri's Deathproof Survivor, I find this pretty odd and do think some clearing up on your role would be sensible to ask now.

Now I get ready to sleep and wait for results. :x