Bedtimes~

6am

bedtime????? hahahahahha hahahahaha ahaha hahahaahahahahahaaba ahaa

Edited by Leder

Usually around 4AM. I used to be in bed by no later than 2:30AM, but someone ruined my sleep schedule by constantly pestering me just as I was about to go to bed. >_>

Edited by Charlie

Usually around 4AM. I used to be in bed by no later than 2:30AM, but someone ruined my sleep schedule by constantly pestering me just as I was about to go to bed. >_>

Too easy.

Hmmm.....

I wake up at 6:00 A.M. and go to bed anywhere from midnight to 4:00 A.M. Sometimes I go to bed right after school (4:30 to 5:00 ish) so that I can work on homework in the middle of the night. And then other times I just don't sleep.

But on weekends I have literally slept for 14 hours. I have literally woken up at 5:00 P.M. before.

I am really bad at enforcing a sleep schedule. :awesome:

Edited by Isaac55

When I have school I sleep around 10-10:30 pm. I HAVE to wake up at 6 AM anyway.

Usually what happens is I'll take loads of time before I feel like sleeping, so its actually somewhere around 11, then I wake up sometime around 3:30 or 4 just to check if its almost time to wake up(and then grumble cuz I woke up too early).

Weekends and Holidays its 11 pm - 7:30 AM. Give or take an hour.

Ideally I'm supposed to be asleep before 12 AM, but sometimes I just get restless up until 4AM and that can mess me up pretty badly the next day.

I can't really afford to oversleep since it's a 2-hour bus drive from home to uni so depending of the day of the week I have to be up as soon as 4:30 AM because I can't into getting ready to uni faster than 50 minutes of waking up. At least most of my classes are during the afternoon so in most non-wednesdays I can wake up by 8AM and still be fine.

But screw wednesdays. Only Alarm Clock from Hell™ can make me wake up at 4:30AM >.<

Yes I may have caffeine intake problems