Bedtimes~

When do you people go to bed???

I know this is a totally random and useless thread, but eh, we're FFTF.

I used to got to bed between 4 - 6... getting up at 12 - 2 in the afternoon. (<- A homeschooler's very flexible schedule. D:)

Buuuuut, my mom didn't like that, so recently, I've been having to go to bed at, like, 1... which is still late, but compared to before... it's pretty early.

I'm not liking getting up at 8 - 9. :(

I'm just sooooo tired...

When do you people get up?

Do you take naps?

Or do you go a few days without sleeping, then make up for it by being knocked out for, like, 24 hours straight?

I want to know how irregular and unhealthy other people's sleeping habits are~

At least I won't have as much jet lag when I go back to America.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

everything is usually shut down by 2030, sometimes 2100 on weekends

i'm usually asleep by 2230, ALWAYS asleep by 2330

wakeup is usually 0650, with a half hour two-sided confidence interval

I try to go to bed before 11pm and get up usually around 7:10A.M or if it's Wed, at 6:20A.M cuz I have to go to my externship site and I have to be there before 8 A.M. If I wind up staying up late for whatever reason, I end up going to be at 11-Midnight. ...Something I try to avoid doing because I'll feel a little more tired otherwise.

I try to go to bed by 2AM on school days.

That doesn't happen 99% of the time.

4AM is the average and I just went to bed at 8AM last night due to this particular programming assignments being really difficult and it was due at 12PM. Ended up being 10 minutes late to class because I overslept :<

Was prepared to do an all-nighter and shit.

I just scheduled all my classes at or after 10AM. Usually they're around 12-1PM.

Edited by Thor Odinson

In bed around 11pm, wake up somewhere around 4am because it always happens for some reason, assess whether I'm still tired (hint: i am), and go back to sleep until 7:30am.

Edited by Spectakitty

When I used to have school during the morning I would go to sleep at 9PM, waking up at 5AM. Nowadays though, with school being in the afternoon or in vacation, it's now from Midnight to 8AM.

*looks at the "users reading this topic" section*

Question: If a user's name is italicized, does that mean he or she is writing something?

I noticed for quite a while now... I just never stopped to ask what it meant... so... now I'm asking what it means.

(This is so off-topic, I know, but I'm... just asking.)

EDIT:

Wow, everyone goes to bed wakes up so early... Well, most of "everyone" that is. /looks at Thor Odinson.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

My sleep schedule is terrible. I have no real urgent bed time since I can usually work whatever hours I want to depending on what I'm doing, but I also try to go to sleep around midnight. The issue is a lot of my day is taken up by work and friends, and I spend most nights with the animal. At that point I don't get much me time so I decide to take an hour to relax/hang out by myself and it turns into more than an hour, lol.

Edit: Yes, italicized names means they're posting.

Edited by Tangerine

*looks at the "users reading this topic" section*

Question: If a user's name is italicized, does that mean he or she is writing something?

I noticed for quite a while now... I just never stopped to ask what it meant... so... now I'm asking what it means.

Yep, it means they're writing a post.

Dammit tang, beating me to it.:(

Edited by eCut

I used to go to bed relativity early back in high school I was in bed at 11. However upon entering university that changed my bed time became less scheduled and it got even worse after I got skype and started talking to friends though that, on average now I'm in bed at like 1 am. worst was when we stayed up 24 hours playing Blazblue two nights in a row which was really fun but no never doing that again since since it really messed up my sleep schedule that week lol

Edited by finalmessenger

My sleep schedule is random.

Sometimes, I go to sleep very early in the evening. Sometimes, I go late at night. At rare occasions (especially if I am recording a lot of video game footage), I don't even sleep.

How long I sleep isn't as random, since my cell phone alarm clock wakes me up (unless I have nothing to do that day).

There are even some instances that I even sleep in the middle of the daytime.

I'm a broken mess.

Also, inb4shadowofchaos

Used to be I'd lay down to bed around 10-11 AM, wake by 8PM, giving me a couple hours before work at 11PM. Now, because of school and a work schedule that floats around a couple hours in the daytime, it's variable. However, I'd say I usually try and lay down by 1:30 AM and wake by 11:00. I do usually end up using my phone as an alarm clock an hour before school/work, though. Which means I'm usually getting up at 11:30, 11:00, or 8:00 AM respectively. Subtract 8 hours from that and that's usually the limit of how far I'm willing to go.

Wow, everyone goes to bed wakes up so early... Well, most of "everyone" that is. /looks at Thor Odinson.

My sleep schedule is kinda out of whack. Back in high school I went weirdly nocturnal and slept at 5PM and wake up at 2AM so I don't fall asleep in school. It also had some more personal reasons attached to it.

My late sleeping time is a part of my job description, though. I just run on caffeine and turn that into code. Has to do with my programming homeworks being due at 12PM too and all nighters work a lot better if I can keep the thought process flowing.

I don't really have a bedtime...

The range seems to go 11pm - 4am

But the most common range is 12am - 2am

Waking up is 8am - 11:30am

I used to take naps but I've been able to improve my sleeping schedule and I hated naps anyway.

It varies from 9 p.m to like 5 a.m(depends on what I'm doing before 9 p.m... I get tired if I'm just watching TV or just sitting there... doing nothing... Which I sometimes do... XD).

Unfortunately, no matter WHAT time I go to bed, I STILL end up waking up at 8 to 9 a.m... >_>

... Or it just depends on how long I stay up (wasting time on) playing Fire Emblem.