The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

Ok to be fair I don't really like Areox's responses(especially the recent one where he just gets scumreads on D1's wagon victims) but part of me is telling me "But if baldrick made both the newbies scum town would kickass too easily."

Of course the "Other guy ended up scum doesn't that make me town." sounds like they planned something like this, I dunno.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because he just defended blue again, a page back. Him claiming supporter was what had set me off on him. And Im not sure about sgt. He wasnt active a lot, so maybe he was just throwing a vote out there, irregardless of town or scum. Probably during the blue wagon.

And I read through it all once, on my phone at that, I guess I missed that part.

Areox, you missed the part where Darros claimed 3rd party. Wut.

Elieson, if you think Shinori's inactivity is a bad thing, then I'm pretty sure you can do more than just sit around and say that. Like, your contributions from D1 are zilch- you just voteparked your way on wagons, and you defended yourself ED2. Who do you think is scum? I ask again: Why did you vote Paperblade over Darros, who voted Sgt for similar reasons?

Kay, do you have opinions on anyone except Areox?

Gut Scum!read on Prims because of the lazy vibes I get. Not really the play I'd expect from normal Town!Prims especially just writing off probable scum as "Part of Sgt wagon or inactive" because tbh a whole lot of this game has been lazy/inactive that is just very vague.

Shinori doesn't look very scummy to me although he needs to say more- Aerox vote IS kinda lacking but prodding a friend seems kinda fine(I'm pretty sure I've done something similar to Mancer before) but he really needs to say more stuff than about SB(don't really see that case on him atm)

Also cool dupes exist this is gonna be fun. :3

Elieson (3): Paperblade, Bluedoom, Lucina

Areox (2): Priam, Gallade

Shinori (1): SB

Lucina (1): BBM

SB (1): Shinori

Paperblade (1): Areox

Not Voting: Darros, Boron, Elieson

It takes 4 votes to deadline lynch and 7 to hammer. You have 23 hours 30 minutes left in the phase.

It's defintely not me.

@BBM: The start of the day my Areox vote wasn't me actually pressuring Areox. I wanted him to join us and play. I had a gut feeling he probably wasn't scum. But prims seemed a lot more serious about it.

Prims's vote is on Areox for him not having had any content on D1. You prodvoted him for not having any content on D1. His is more serious, yes, but the reasons behind them are the same. I agree that Prims's vote is sort of lazy, but your argument against him gives me sort of bad vibes.

Duplicate roles with Aerox and Paper is pretty interesting. I'm choosing to believe that they share the same role as of now. I would probably trust Paper more than Aerox though, since, from my understanding, Aerox's vote on Paper is mostly because they have the same role.

Not a fan right now of the aerox or Paperblade wagons.

Shinori and SB is kinda interesting to me. I feel like I can support SB's case on Shinori more though.

##Unvote: Elieson

##Vote: Shinori

Gotta go now but I'll explain reasoning for unvote later if requested.

@BBM: I saw paperblades vote as a lazy wagonhop. So sue me, I thought it was stolen reasoning.

Things are kinda making sense with this role dupes thing mod-confirmed, which makes me less suspicious of the Marth/Paper thing, though I can't say I like Lolnori's instant tunnel goggles, or Lucina's absolutely weak attempts at decisiveness. Shinori, spend your limitted time ISO'ing other players and note the differences and similarities between them and your case on SB.

##Vote Doofina

The whole slot is giving blegh minimal performance and reads that amount to well, what appear to be nothing short of hunches and weak acknowledgement.

Duplicate roles with Aerox and Paper is pretty interesting. I'm choosing to believe that they share the same role as of now. I would probably trust Paper more than Aerox though, since, from my understanding, Aerox's vote on Paper is mostly because they have the same role.

Not a fan right now of the aerox or Paperblade wagons.

Shinori and SB is kinda interesting to me. I feel like I can support SB's case on Shinori more though.

##Unvote: Elieson

##Vote: Shinori

Gotta go now but I'll explain reasoning for unvote later if requested.

Uh. EXPLAIN WHY IM SCUM.

I still haven't really read through the thread yet, been busy all day again. I'll try to have content eventually, but if I can't get a break I might have to sub out before D2. =/

Unless it was specifically said that there are no specific roles, I don't see why both Paper and Aerox can have the same role. That said, I don't like the way Aerox reacted to the wagon on him. I mean, Prims is Prims and pulls stuff like this all the time. But even for a new player, Aerox's reaction was rather lackluster.

Lucina, I would rather prefer that you explain just WHAT about SB's case on Shinori you like. Maybe it's because you don't have a lot of time, but your votes seem rather opportunistic. You voted Elie when he claimed roleblocked, after other people voted him, and now you're voting Shinori because you "can support SB's case on him".

Shinori, your content does seem a bit lackluster. You've been posting quite a bit, but I don't feel like you've done a lot except poke Aerox and now go after SB. I don't have a problem with you going after SB. What bothers me is that this SB case didn't crop up until after SB says "Shinori and Aerox do something".

Unless it was specifically said that there are no specific roles, I don't see why both Paper and Aerox can have the same role.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38721&view=findpost&p=2323499

tbh I think it's possible we should just massclaim since no townies are dead and mafia are on the back foot, and we already have 5 claims out (+1 for the cop), and the only one who I'm really iffy on is BBM.

I have a really bad issue with playing mafia that I'm sure everyone has noticed.

If the game doesn't really have anything start off right away or if I join in really fucking late in a game or if I feel like there is nothing for me to do(Like i'm not involved) I tend to play worseor not do anything. I'm sure you have noticed.

I would like for people to stop telling others to do something while they themselves don't say much. Its annoying, at least post some content before you attack others.

Thank you.

That's generally my thought process. It's just a bit worse. Like people have seen me get subbed in to a game and just do nothing until I'm under pressure.

If I feel like I'm not involved I don't want to do anything. I guess I'm a little childish/selfish that way. Or something.

you know apparently super arcade tweeted something in response to serenesforest user jyosua which means it's possible i could have been in the same room as this guy who hosts a site i play mafia on one time without even knowing it. makes u think

also in theory paperblade could probably drive down there and stalk me whenever i say i'm going but i trust he will not be a creeper

but hi i'm back

mafia sucks

The whole slot is giving blegh minimal performance and reads that amount to well, what appear to be nothing short of hunches and weak acknowledgement.

Yeah, I do this pretty much all the time because I'm really bad at making cases without looking like scum, so I really just post my comments on stuff that's been going on and maybe throw in a few ideas. I'm not very good at mafia, but I really want to be helpful with the small (maybe microscopic) set of tools that I have.

Character claiming Miriel btw.

Boron was right about not having enough time to explain the vote, though I guess it would've been better for me to throw the vote in later and explain rather than get it out of the way asap. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20.

Anyways, I actually really liked both SB's and Shinori's cases against each other, but I felt like SB defended himself better (really like this post of SB's, in particular). Going through Shinori's ISO, I don't even think he did defend himself and just kept focusing on SB (this and this stick out to me as no defense, like he didn't really care about SB's case and kept working on his own).

Yo.

Thinking that based on the Emmeryn thing, Darros is either town or independent, but at worst, he's not threatening.

Hey Aerox, if you see this can you come in and say some stuff please? Also I'd suggest that no one else votes him because he's already really close to deadline lynch as is (or so I believe).

Not 100% behind Prims' claim because it seems like it does something like this in every other game he's in, but it's something that we can for sure use today.

Would like more posts from Kay and Shinori, as I don't have much material on them to work on.

Elie being roleblocked is interesting. I'd be okay with this lynch unless we get something about Aerox. So I'll ##Vote: Elieson for now.

We now return to our normally scheduled program about Elieson, Paperblade and Marth.

This doesn't seem like great reasoning for voting Elieson. Is there any more to it? Do you think his initial thing of wanting people to vote on a target for him was scummy?

There was no defending myself. I have been inactive and I didn't post any reads. What SB said was true. There was no reason to defend myself. Why deny what is obviously true. I'd much rather spend the time trying to find any flaws in his logic and see how HE defends himself.

Elieson (1): Bluedoom

Areox (1): Gallade

Shinori (2): SB, Lucina

Lucina (2): BBM, Elieson

SB (1): Shinori

Paperblade (1): Areox

Prims (1): Paperblade

Not Voting: Darros, Boron

It takes 4 votes to deadline lynch and 7 to hammer. You have 21 hours 20 minutes left in the phase.

(if I screwed something up, it's perfectly normal, but lemme know anyway)

Edited by eclipse

hi ether <3

Also I don't see how Shinori not defending himself is scummy, some attacks aren't worth defending against and it's more useful to scumhunt other people. Best defense good offense etc.