The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes it worse, at least to me, because of the post that Rapier made following that vote:

Makes me feel that he was really gunning out for a lynch on Bluedoom. Or it might just be me being oversensitive to it.

Wait what? It is opportunistic if there isn't much good reasons behind a vote that lynches or hammers someone. If there's a real reason behind the vote, then it's not opportunism.

The way Rapier just dumps a vote and leaves Bluedoom at L-2 when it is already known that Bluedoom has a lot of votes already makes me think of scum who try to push large wagons into a hammer.

I can't be gunning out for a lynch on Marth on RVS... Not even Marth took this so seriously. The wagon won't get that far so Bluedoom is hammered, this accusation makes no sense whatsoever. So, y so srs mancer?

Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

So overreactive right in the morning, ehh.

oh wait I missed the BBM miller claim. uhhh I think I'll let it pass for now >_>

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancernecro

That's some pretty bad reasoning for justifying your vote against me and me being Eli's target.

[/quote

BBM no run-of-the-miller guy, yes?

Mancer is alright IMO. We don't know f a mayor exists, and with a few newer faces in here, an accidental extra vote on a high wagon could result in a boom early lynch.

FAYZ, we will never forget

oh wait I missed the BBM miller claim. uhhh I think I'll let it pass for now >_>

##Unvote

That's some pretty bad reasoning for justifying your vote against me and me being Eli's target.

BBM no run-of-the-miller guy, yes?

Mancer is alright IMO. We don't know f a mayor exists, and with a few newer faces in here, an accidental extra vote on a high wagon could result in a boom early lynch.

FAYZ, we will never forget

Ahhhh my derp! I fucked up a tag.

##Unvote

##Vote Gallade

I'll just do this beause I have a question I want answered, and don't actually find Prince Marth scummy

Kayllade:

I still haven't caught you yet[/b]

Why the Randovote? Do you honestly have nothing else to actually base a vote on? At least explain why you voted Aerox

Stacking votes and I wanted to see him post since I guess he's new. Yeah, I had nothing else to base a vote on.

I actually also find it pretty scummy how Marth voted me for a "hard defence" of Rapier even though it was more of an attack against Mancer, and then turned around and voted Mancer for the exact same reason that I'd voted Mancer for. And also, letting Miller claims slide as town isn't smart (look at SF2M where the mafia got a Miller fakeclaim). If you thought that my actions were scummy, a Miller claim shouldn't get in the way of that.

Before you ask why I thought you were unlikely to be lynched, it's because the wagon on you was a pressure wagon that happened during RVS that is unlikely to form an actual lynch.

This, Paperblade, is why I don't think Bluedoom will be lynched.

@Bluedoom: Considering I was the first vote on you before everyone else jumped onto you and it was all the way in ED1 RVS, I don't see what's wrong with my vote on you. My reasons for wanting Elieson to target you is not exactly ideal, so that's justifiable.

I actually also find it pretty scummy how Marth voted me for a "hard defence" of Rapier even though it was more of an attack against Mancer, and then turned around and voted Mancer for the exact same reason that I'd voted Mancer for. And also, letting Miller claims slide as town isn't smart (look at SF2M where the mafia got a Miller fakeclaim). If you thought that my actions were scummy, a Miller claim shouldn't get in the way of that.

Been 24 hours and we're still in RVS...

##Unvote, ##Vote: Mancer

Some of his comments have seemed almost too clueless and his attack against Rapier is sort of exaggerated as well. While It's likely, if only because of the size of it, that someone on the Mancer wagon is scum, and also because they'd want to blend in, but nothing actually makes the Rapier vote worse than any of the other Marth votes. If it is in fact a joke vote, then how is the vote opportunistic? Which "opportunity" is he taking advantage of? Marth isn't actually likely to be lynched, as you yourself pointed out.

##Unvote

Bold.

Same reason? What is this same reason you speak of?

@Mancer: Actually Paper and BBM voted me before you did, so wrong, try again.

Okay, I did a quick read of the thread. First of all:

##Unvote

I don't think Mancer is scum, at least not right now. Seeming too clueless isn't a scum tell as far as I'm concerned. I disagree with him that Rapier's vote was opportunistic, but think I can understand why he reacted as such (although I doubt anyone will ever be accidentally hammered in RVS). Mancer wagon is pretty dumb, honestly, and seems to be based on his "overreaction" to Rapier's vote and because Marth also doesn't like that he wanted Elie to target him.

I feel that Marth is making too big of a deal on asking Mancer why he wanted Elie to target him -- it's only one vote, and that BBM doesn't look like he's "hard-defending" Rapier either.

##Vote: Marth

You kind of look like you're overreacting yourself.

This, Paperblade, is why I don't think Bluedoom will be lynched.

I saw that, but that doesn't mean anything. What if he'd reacted poorly? The whole point of RVS wagons is to get reactions

Dearest Folgore Yellow, do you forget how clueless Shin stumbled over our arses in Trainwreck? We all let that slide, and look how that turned out.

Dearest Eliedon, Mancer is not Shin. Besides, it was me who told Shin to play dumb the entire game. At this point in the game, I just don't find it suspicious enough for me to think Mancer is scum.

I saw that, but that doesn't mean anything. What if he'd reacted poorly? The whole point of RVS wagons is to get reactions

True.

At that point in time, I guessed that if I could make him think that Elieson would target him, he might feel slightly pressured by it.

[quote name='Bluedoom' date='16 March 2013 @Mancer: Actually Paper and BBM voted me before you did, so wrong, try again.

Point taken.

So, what did you think of Prims and Elie's votes on you? They were as random and non-serious as mine.

2013 @Mancer: Actually Paper and BBM voted me before you did, so wrong, try again.

Point taken.

So, what did you think of Prims and Elie's votes on you? They were as random and non-serious as mine.