Group Mafia -- Game Over

Sunwoo

Votals:

Serious Bananas (2): BBM, Shinori

scorri (2): Rapier, Shin

Fera (2): Balcerzak, Manix

Shinori (1): eclipse

Not Voting: Fera, Serious Bananas, scorri

With 10 alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch and 6 votes are required for a hammer.

20 hours, 24 minutes till phase end as of the time the original version of this post was posted.

EDIT: Votals added.

Edited by MancerNecro

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop being lazy me

Also apparently I'm less memorable than the person with half of my posts.

Speaking of, Fera case.

#54 is RVS.

#64 is lol

#179 first post with content is here. Shin scumread was pretty common, and then he just goes back and forth on eclipse.

#180 is a correction of the previous post.

#318 looks like a content post, but it isn't.

Broken down, it goes unvote->apology->back and forth on clipsey-> interesting setup comment->ninjad

#329 correcting votals, ignores what's going on

#358 question, correction, possible death spec

That's pretty much all that Fera's done.

##Vote: Fera

Getting stuck scumhunting through a limited pool of people really sucks.

Well to be fair, you have more posts than him, so not having said much is worse in your case. You've also played more games and are therefore held to a somewhat higher standard than he is, I guess.

Ugh, I feel frustrated at the activity this phase. SB responded back to my post against him, but nobody else really gave their opinions about it the SB case.

Anyways, people in Britain waking up is a sign that I should have been asleep hours ago.

okay i'm going to go on record to say that i have 6 people including myself as likely town/confirmed town.

all things still considered i'm still townreading shinori but even then

there's still 4 people left. assuming no extra kills we can just lynch in them repeatedly until the game is autowon

lynch preference today: fera > SB > scorri

Hey, I see my case (although it ain't stellar, neither is much else here). Also, minor family emergency came up. I'll try to get back on tomorrow, but no promises. Most of my problem with Fera was the hard waffling on D1 on Yours Truly; thus. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Fera

I'll try to be more coherent tomorrow. Sorry!

Votals:

Fera (4): Balcerzak, Manix, Serious Bananas, eclipse

scorri (2): Rapier, Shin

Shinori (0): eclipse

Not Voting: Fera, scorri

With 10 alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch and 6 votes are required for a hammer.

16 hours, 43 minutes till phase end as of the time the original version of this post was posted.

Edited by MancerNecro

As to why SB is scum: He really hasn't done much(Pot kettle whatever) He votes eclipse with a meh vote then swaps to rapier who is supposedly BP mason or whatever and then never bothered unvoting.

Then he hasn't done anything today either. Nor has he dropped a vote(Pot kettle whatever)

He's been easily forgettable most of the game.

##Vote: SB

I find this curious too. On this post he seems to be soft defending me by calling out Shin, yet he never took his vote out of me (and he never voted Shin). His reasoning for swapping his vote from Clipsey to me is pretty weak imo, and the only reason he voted me was because I missed votals. His cases were pretty weak overall. He's also the one who pressed Shin into claiming. Overall, easily forgettable.

Unvote

##Vote: SB

Since Scorri said she'd be answering to the posts directed at her later, I see no problem with voting him instead.

Okay, so we've got less than 8 hours left and we seem to be moving towards either a Fera or SB lynch. IMO Fera should claim ASAP because if he claims something we don't want to lynch with an hour left in the phase, we might be forced to lynch SB without a claim from him.

Okay, so we've got less than 8 hours left and we seem to be moving towards either a Fera or SB lynch. IMO Fera should claim ASAP because if he claims something we don't want to lynch with an hour left in the phase, we might be forced to lynch SB without a claim from him.

Or maybe we should do it the other way around, since SB is here. Will you tell us your role?

I don't think SB is a town-sided Rolecop. I was hoping scum would claim Cop so I didn't say this earlier, but I've been pretty sure ever since the Masons claim that town doesn't have a Cop or Rolecop. There's already the Masons and an Oracle, and we have Shinori as a claimed Watcher for investigative power as well. And then we had a 2-shot Doc and a 1-shot Omniguard to boot as far as protection went. And then my role, plus Manix's which is apparently strong (though he said it was weak earlier?).

Doesn't matter, SB. Town literally has the power to clear an entire third of the game by N1. I honestly don't think they have need for a Cop or a Rolecop.

Votals:

Serious Bananas (3): BBM, Shinori, Rapier

scorri (1): Rapier, Shin

Not Voting: Fera, scorri

3 hours, 50 minutes till phase end as of the time the original version of this post was posted.

Edited by MancerNecro

Ok. I have to agree with people that a 2-shot rolecop sounds much better for scum than it does for town. I'm really sorry I've been a flake this week, but I'm not going to just be voteless for this phase.

##Vote:SB

Votals:

Serious Bananas (4): BBM, Shinori, Rapier, scorri

scorri (1): Rapier, Shin

Not Voting: Fera

3 hours, 28 minutes till phase end as of the time the original version of this post was posted.

EDIT: Apologies for the double SB.

Edited by MancerNecro

Rule 9 is bugging me. I have yet to encounter a game where oracles give inaccurate results, and masons wouldn't trigger that.

Shinori, you're making it fairly obvious who visited BBM. I can narrow it down for you, if you feel so inclined.