Group Mafia -- Game Over

Sunwoo

I think there's only been a couple of tailors that hit roles (and I did one of them), and given what I see, a tailor in this game seems really silly (mostly because of the sheer number of roles that have been claimed that can be proven). I'll leave my vote where it is, and hope that everything holds, so I can change it if need be/I don't get busy with RL stuff.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals:

Fera (5): Balcerzak, Manix, Serious Bananas, eclipse, Rapier, BBM

Serious Bananas (3): BBM, Shinori, Rapier, scorri, eclipse

scorri (1): Rapier, Shin

Shinori (0): eclipse

Not Voting: Fera

With 10 alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch and 6 votes are required for a hammer.

56 minutes till phase end as of the time the original version of this post was posted.

Edited by MancerNecro

Another day went by without much progress. By nightfall, Fera had received a call from home about some family reunion thing and that he was supposed to help out, and had immediately left.

Dear Fera,

Helen: Why do I hang out with you guys?

You are Helen I. You are arguably the most normal person in the Group. You love to write, sing, draw, and hang out with your friends -- even if you thought everyone in the Group was weird in the early years. You had a bit of a crush on Aiden a long time ago, which had been quite obvious to almost everyone, but you also have feelings for Jayden despite your frustration towards him. You are also the official leader in name of the Group.

Once during the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with: <USER>, I missed you! The two of you will spend the night talking and catching up. Because you are so trustworthy and friendly, <USER> will happily tell you his or her role.

Once during the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with: <USER1>, you really should target <USER2>. <USER1> will listen to you and target <USER2> instead of his or her intended target.

*snip*

You are allied with Jayden's Group. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

It is now N2. N2 ends on April 7 at 9:30 PM PST.

Day comes around and you all find BBM and Shinori missing.

Upon closer inspection of your surroundings, you find a note left behind by BBM. Turns out he had went home as he remembered that he had work in the morning. In the note was also the following snippet:

Dear BBM,

Mark: Oh my gosh, we forgot Ichigo!

Ichigo: I'm right here.

You are Ichigo T. You are a talkative video game and anime self-proclaimed expert. You love to talk about everything related to anime and video games, much to the chagrin of everyone else ... especially because you never shut up. You and L.N. dated for a short time, but said relationship barely existed and Aiden thought it had been a practical joke everyone had been pulling on him. You do not take well to being picked on or teased.

Most people cannot listen to you talk for extended periods of time, not even your friends in the Group. As a result, you require one less vote to be lynched because people just want you to stop talking already. This ability is inactive during LYLO and variants.

During the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with: <USER>, did you know ... You will spend the night telling <USER> about everything that comes to your mind. You will also tell <USER> your entire role PM during your conversation.

You are allied with Taehyun's Group. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Shinori may not post, vote or be voted for.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends at 10.00pm PST.

Edited by MancerNecro

that pretty much cements it (SB is probs town because lol flipped scumcop)

##Vote: scorri

let's get this done guys (scorri/shinori are now in a 1v1)

unless scorri wants to out her targets and results?