Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

From the grave. . .Marth, please don't do that. Modkill people if you need to, but forcing everyone to lose because a few people weren't around isn't fair to them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone tried to kill the target I voyeured.

I'm assuming this person knows who they are.

Should I out this? It might be potential sk with BPV or it might be a person that mancer gave a vest to.

If it's Paperblade, then you might as well tell us. If it's somebody else, you should still probably tell us who it was.

Also, any specifics for the kill (like strongman, etc)?

You should just force-sub Rein into the slot since he's ready enough of the game to post in the thread.

I read 3 pages and I wouldn't do anything

Sorry Rein but you always end up inactive every game

I'm not sure why you're apologizing when I wasn't interested anyway

Edited by Liquid Snake

TBB My reads haven't been the best this game(BBM, Mancer, Shin, Paperblade unless hit ccs) so it's probably better if I put my vote somewheres useful for the clear instead of fucking things up by trying to form a counterwagon on someone else who odds are is going to be town with my recent play.

@Xin read: 1-shot commute is sketchy, though if only because of how much protection there already is, but Pblade implied that it was unlikely to be mafia-sided. And because of ^, I don't think it's wise to pursue personally.

I'm also surprised I'm not getting my ass lynched, so there's that.

I don't like this post. "I'm a bad player so I won't do things lest I mess up" is never a good argument.

Also 3/4 votes on Ammy already, what the blitzwagon. Prims being essentially clear doesn't honestly seem to me like sufficient justification for this.

##Vote: Snike

Your vote was by far the most egregious, and upon rereading I'm not terribly fond of your content. You're kinda just sitting back, and this too-clueless-to-play-beneficially act is hardly an improvement.

I had prepared a full rant on Mancer for pushing Shin with the tenacity he did just because Shin unflinchingly believed a mason claim but then he went on and died >: (

that turbolynch had a bunch of half-assed votes including Xinnidy and Shinori who did it just to get the lynch off their own asses, Paperblade went ROLESPEC and elie????

Ashfire isn't replying so I might modkill Cam sometime this phase. If I see one more inactive I'll just end this game in universal loss. >_>

I'd vote for modkill

I still want Shinori lynched, saying someone tried to kill Paperblade after he announced his vest broke proves nothing and he still hasn't explained his cases yesterday. I want explanations on your scumreads other than 'meh I fail :((((((' and if your excuse is that you were completely out last phase please step it up and scumhunt now.

could you other people who're voting ammy explain your votes? I get that prims don't like the 'waaahhh reading/playing is effort, why do I even bother part' but I don't think his stuff is so bad to warrant a turbolynch like this. especially snike going all 'bah I suck sheep sheep all the way' is ascghjgkkg do you even think ammy is scum?

I'm also surprised I'm not getting my ass lynched, so there's that.

what the hell man

Both Shinori and Snike are scumreads but I still want explanations for last phase first

##Vote: Shinori

could you other people who're voting ammy explain your votes? I get that prims don't like the 'waaahhh reading/playing is effort, why do I even bother part' but I don't think his stuff is so bad to warrant a turbolynch like this.

I think it is when he had a night 1 to at least skim ISOs if he was going to be busy for Easter. Coasting is scummy and I get the impression his attitude is to invoke it on purpose, regardless of whether he really is bored of the game or not.

Also wagoning him is good since it lights a fire under his ass.

except for the attitude part cam was worse in every way since he didn't even have reads to speak of. depending on baldrick I'd rather turbolynch him than ammy, though ammy needs to come up with more content too.

Kay: Paper was pushing on Elieson. So what? There has to be some sort of reason as to why doing that is scummy; a defensive reaction isn’t enough because a townie would react that way to a shallow case as well.

You were analysing Mancer a lot. It looks like a way to just appear busy to me; unless you doubted his claim, there was little reason to consider him in your scum hunting.

Defense of Darros re: townreads is a bit odd. She says he only had one townread, but he had townreads on scorri and Lucina (both of which she had pointed out before), a meta-town-read on Mancer.

None of Darros’ scumreads have been well-founded to me. SB and Prims based on RVS shenanigans (the timing of SB’s actions don’t really mean much to me, he could have just been reacting to Cam first), Kay was OMGUS (it’s not her fault if you can’t come up with any significant scumreads), scorri based on a misrep (she’d already clarified what she meant by the “forging scumbuddies” comment), Shinori is borderline but being self-deprecating and voting mistakes are not scumtells, and there’s no elaboration on why the claim is weird, Mancer is based on meta which you had previously used for the opposite conclusion, another vague claim and concerns about his survival (have you forgotten what happened in Folgore?) and Shin for not being aware, which a townie is more likely to be.

Furthermore, he’s been jumpy and worried about appearances a fair bit more than I think is usual for him. The back and forth about the scorri-shinori interaction is strange, and I don’t really get why it’s a town-mafia interaction; it seems like a convenient excuse to line up lynches to me.

I have a minor suspicion about Shinori; he voteparked on Lucina most of the phase based on a prod, then later said “oh I thought her claim was good but it was too late to unvote her” after she flipped. The timing of his claim and the targets he chose make no sense.

##Vote: Kay

I don't like this post. "I'm a bad player so I won't do things lest I mess up" is never a good argument.

Also 3/4 votes on Ammy already, what the blitzwagon. Prims being essentially clear doesn't honestly seem to me like sufficient justification for this.

##Vote: Snike

Your vote was by far the most egregious, and upon rereading I'm not terribly fond of your content. You're kinda just sitting back, and this too-clueless-to-play-beneficially act is hardly an improvement.

Does math justify it?

My claim is out there. I made some of my own case against me here. I'm suspected of being wolf by the lead clear. I mean, really, at this point I'm a reads miller to a grand total of 1 person due to who knows my role PM. Really it's less "too-clueless-to-play-beneficially" and more "too-bad-to-play-beneficially" at this point in time.

Glad to see that you're borrowing the leaders' arguments though.

I had prepared a full rant on Mancer for pushing Shin with the tenacity he did just because Shin unflinchingly believed a mason claim but then he went on and died >: (

that turbolynch had a bunch of half-assed votes including Xinnidy and Shinori who did it just to get the lynch off their own asses, Paperblade went ROLESPEC and elie????

I'd vote for modkill

I still want Shinori lynched, saying someone tried to kill Paperblade after he announced his vest broke proves nothing and he still hasn't explained his cases yesterday. I want explanations on your scumreads other than 'meh I fail :((((((' and if your excuse is that you were completely out last phase please step it up and scumhunt now.

could you other people who're voting ammy explain your votes? I get that prims don't like the 'waaahhh reading/playing is effort, why do I even bother part' but I don't think his stuff is so bad to warrant a turbolynch like this. especially snike going all 'bah I suck sheep sheep all the way' is ascghjgkkg do you even think ammy is scum?

what the hell man

Both Shinori and Snike are scumreads but I still want explanations for last phase first

##Vote: Shinori

Yes. I think they're more scum over people like Darros and Cam, so I'm inclined to believe they're scum.

If you really want the math, there's 3 clears at least (being paranoid) FMPOV + an unclaimed Prims-style inspector who odds are isn't going by the username Ammy.

That leaves 8 slots left, so it's a 50/50 scum lynch odds at worst. If we throw in Paperblade as a clear and Xinnidy by association (likely), that leaves 6 slots, where 4 are scum. Since I think Ammy is worse than Darros and Cam, I'll vote them because FMPOV they're scum.

WRT being surprised about not getting my ass lynched, go look at the first paragraph.

Problem?

Though, speaking of Cam, if you get to respond to this before leaving, why are you pushing him so much? Like, literally, to the point of being OK with a modkill on him. It's a bit ridiculous.

1st - Shinori who did you visit last night Mr. Voyeur?

2nd - What is an Interceptor and why should I care?

3rd - Godkill because Ash told me he doesn't want to play.

4th - 12.5 hour shift, don't care about my blatant coasting still, I'm outta here. See you in several hours for now.

Hm. Could of swore someone else made that claim, but your names all look the same after so long.

Quick skim suggests you're all playing AtP still. Excellent. My not caring about the health of this game activity wise is still justified.

If it's Paperblade, then you might as well tell us.

As if I don't already know.

Ugh, Ammy, you're really not helping your case here.

1st - Shinori who did you visit last night Mr. Voyeur?

-He already claimed to have targeted Paper.

2nd - What is an Interceptor and why should I care?

-Targets a player, and if another role targets that player, that role dies. May only be able to rack up one kill per night or reveal itself to anybody who targeted its target but survives à la epicmafia.

3rd - Godkill because Ash told me he doesn't want to play.

-Sub was already found

4th - 12.5 hour shift, don't care about my blatant coasting still, I'm outta here. See you in several hours for now.

Read the thread, give us reads, do something. It's extremely likely you're going to get lynched. Why not care?

##Vote:Ammy

Maybe this will help you care some more.

Quick skim suggests you're all playing AtP still. Excellent. My not caring about the health of this game activity wise is still justified.

have you ever considered that the problem here might be you and not the other players

I like Baldrick's points on Kay, but I don't really want to lynch anybody other than Ammy atm. He's basically just being a fucktard on purpose at this point, so worst case scenario is that we lynch a scummy liability (and if he is town then he should probably consider quitting mafia if he's gonna be a whiny douche as soon as he steps out of his comfort zone, this game is really not that bad at all aside from Shinori who should be banned from playing mafia until he stops throwing tantrums).

scorri: AtP is Appeal to Pity.

People want my slot to be modkilled even after I sub in. Thanks for the votes of confidence, guys. :mellow:

Ammy is posting semi-regularly, yet is being deliberately unhelpful. I think if they were genuinely a busy townie they'd either just not post or give what reads they can muster, even if they're not very good.

The only thing I noted about Wren was using shaky logic about Prims' defense of Elieson (specifically, there's no telling how people would treat Elieson after a scum!Prims flip, and the onus would be on him to explain how he knew that after a town!Elieson flip), and trying to induce him to claim based on that. Not enough to interest me atm though.