Joyous news

They got one Tariq Ali, editor of a publication called "the New Left review," on the radio station I was listening to within minutes of the news breaking at like 8-9 something this morning here, and golly gee

He made the woman's record sound almost 'Murrikan

I don't think it's Russia, I did hear something about him touring the Netherlands recently, and the one who flinches to the right is Merkel, so I think it might be somewhere on the other side of Poland.

Lookit me being mr. Killjoy

Okay, I don't really know who she is or what she did.... but I do have to say this topic downright disgusts me...

I have a feeling this should have gotten way way old by now but it hasn't ceased to repulse me yet... Perhaps the older I get the more accepting I'll be~

Hey guys I don't know who this Hitler fellow was. but y'all need to stop making jokes about him and being happy that he's dead.

Atrocious Strawman/Godwin's is atrocious

In other news

and this currently at number 3, although they'll only be skimming over it tomorrow

Unfortunately, still no luck in privatising her funeral :(

Edited by Mikethfc

She split this country right down the middle. A solid, divisive line between the fortunate and the unfortunate. People hate her, and quite rightly so. The people who do like her were the fortunate ones to be unaffected or to have their lives improved by her policies.

So yeah. Ding Dong, motherfuckers.