I am dying of embarrassment

Esme

I picked up food for someone today and the worker who handed me the food said "Enjoy!" and I mumbled "You too." because I was trying to catch that phrase from coming out of my mouth because I knew it was a dumb thing to say

but ugh

I didn't think the worker heard it

I hope not

ITT: socially inept teenagers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up food for someone today and the worker who handed me the food said "Enjoy!" and I mumbled "You too." because I was trying to catch that phrase from coming out of my mouth because I knew it was a dumb thing to say

but ugh

I didn't think the worker heard it

I hope not

ITT: socially inept teenagers

Hey, don't worry so much about it. I get embarrassed by silly things like that too. You were just trying to be nice, no need to be embarrassed smile.gif

Hey, don't worry so much about it. I get embarrassed by silly things like that too. You were just trying to be nice, no need to be embarrassed smile.gif

It happens. An now for some reason you keep thinking about it all day until something even more embarrassing shows up.

thanks for being so cool about this

and thanks for following my personal blog I really appreciate it!

Recently when I went to a local Hawaiian BBQ place I frequent I had to give them my ID for some beer.

"Do you know an Eric Roland?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I knew someone that has that last name, and I thought..."

"Oh, no. That's crazy. I've never met another Roland."

I forgot to add in "outside of my family." Blunder of the century. I must eliminate the cute cashier girl to erase my mistake.

Taxi driver drops me off at the airport.Driver: "Have a safe flight."Me: "Back at you."Wut was I even thinking?

Put the smartest people I've ever known in a room and you would probably get dead silence, or stutters and mumbles at best. Yer gonna be fine

ohhhhh I'm sooooooo embarrassed

now lemme tell you about it

because that's what i do when i'm dyyyyyiiiiiiingggg of embarrassment

i make sure everyone knows about it

you sound displeased with this thread

There's no problem confiding with people you're friends with (and even strangers on the internet, mostly because they won't know or have met you personally) about little embarrassing anecdotes or funny events, because you can have people to laugh it off with~ It kinda can lighten your mood as well I think =D That's why people always tell about their embarrassing moments all the time~

Edited by Freohr Datia

ohhhhh I'm sooooooo embarrassed

now lemme tell you about it

because that's what i do when i'm dyyyyyiiiiiiingggg of embarrassment

i make sure everyone knows about it

There's no problem confiding with people you're friends with (and even strangers on the internet, mostly because they won't know or have met you personally) about little embarrassing anecdotes or funny events, because you can have people to laugh it off with~ It kinda can lighten your mood as well I think =D That's why people always tell about their embarrassing moments all the time~

+1000000

Seeing the first few posts in the thread made me feel better about the, uh, "slip-up" I had earlier. lol