Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia: D4ends 5/2 at 9:30 PM EST

scorri

If possible, I think that kdanger, Marth, Blitz, FTP, Shinori and Grassbridger should think about shifting their vote over to one of Rein, Marth, Shinori or BBM for consolidation of today's lynch.

Slayer, despite saying he will cooperate with town has not laid a vote or seriously scumhunted yet. He needs to help consolidate a lynch today too.

If anyone else wants to lynch FTP, I don't mind shifting my vote over for the lynch as well, since I think there's a fair chance that FTP is mafia.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phase ends in around 4.5 hours, according to the thread's title.

I'm okay with lynching Marth or Shinori, but don't really want to lynch Rein or Grassbridger today.

Psych, I see you reading the thread, did your opinions of Rein change after Scorri confirmed that the mafia is called the Fire Nation? IIRC that was sort of why you were voting Rein.

No it really hasn't, unfortunately.

I've been trying to collect my thoughts the past two days but I've been keeping up with the thread and literally can not form any opinions I haven't already stated. Like I read a page and just it like goes right through me so unfortanely I have little to comment on. :/

We dont need to consolidate a lynch. If the mafia pulls any funny stuff then Slayer has another night to live. Trying to start a wagon on FTP this late is bad by the way, there's barely any chance for them to claim. Just drop vig/sg/watcher stuff so that we're not wasting our time on roles that might not exist.

Also I know the feeling Psych :/

Those are just suggestions on how we can help Elieson with his Night action.

Likewise, there isn't time for anyone not Shinori to claim at this point.

Marth, the main person getting all the votes will likely notbe able to come online or claim before phase ends.

The "wagon" I'm starting is already there, just that the members have moved elsewhere. If all our current lynch candidates claim town, are you saying we should still lynch them instead of keeping our options open?

Kay's word Derp seems kinda silly, but she is pretty keen to call people out on their vocabulary while just passing her own off as an oopsiebooboo. I just find it funny that with the shoe on the other foot, not much is being said.

Eclipse. Stuff. Yea

Where did I call people out on their vocabulary? Also, what would I say? I made a mistake, I'm not explaining why it doesn't make me scum because there's nothing to say except that I made a mistake and that's it, suspect me for it if you want.

Also, "Stuff. Yea"? What do you mean by that?

Generally if people point out scummy things and don't state otherwise it's pretty safe to assume that they scumread them, not sure if this is an attempt to avoid admitting you're wrong or not.

I don't really agree with this, like I think Mancer did a lot of scummy things but I don't have any scumread on him, and someone might do one scummy thing but a lot of townish ones, are you gonna keep the scummy thing to yourself because most of their posts were good, or change your read just because of that?

##vote Kay my list from before is not really valid anymore. Mancer, I'm not just going to hide behind my list, my list will change significantly. Voting Kay because her recent attacks of BBM and language error on supporting Mancer seem really strange. Shinori is pinging really strong for me too because of the whole questioning-Slayer thing but my vote won't do anything there right now. I'll read through Marth's ISO later, but for now I don't see it.

Just saying your previous reads are gone, null, invalid like that is... weird, for one thing. Second, why wouldn't your vote do any good on Shinori? We don't have that much time in the phase, you should probably be voting for who you want lynched at this point, unless it's very unlikely that other people will be willing to switch to them. (Like if you voted for Eclipse, that would not do a lot of good, I expect)

In regards to my reaction test I truthfully wanted to ask him that in case their happened to be an extra kill last night. If there was it might be interesting to have heard his thoughts on why he might kill someone.

Should I claim soonish?

I don't think the SK would really share his thought process for who he'd kill, but okay.

If possible, I think that kdanger, Marth, Blitz, FTP, Shinori and Grassbridger should think about shifting their vote over to one of Rein, Marth, Shinori or BBM for consolidation of today's lynch.

Slayer, despite saying he will cooperate with town has not laid a vote or seriously scumhunted yet. He needs to help consolidate a lynch today too.

If anyone else wants to lynch FTP, I don't mind shifting my vote over for the lynch as well, since I think there's a fair chance that FTP is mafia.

Blitz has said he won't be around for the rest of the phase. Reasons for the FtP suspicion? Is it still just "general unhelpfulness to town"? If so, is he worse than Marth, Strege, Kiryn, and Boron? Or is there something else to it?

I still feel FTP's posts have been off and weird but I guess not much that can be done there since people don't seem to like that case. ##Unvote:

Grassbringer am I pinging you for anything besides my questions on slayer? Also could you possibly explain your Kay vote a bit more? It seems really weak/forced because the wording from your vote literally consists of the words: "my list from before is not really valid anymore." Which makes me think you are just trying to vote someone so you can have a vote down/

I don't like the "nothing can be done so I'll drop it" thing. If it was that you were unvoting to vote for someone who was actually not an unpopular lynch target, it would make sense, but why unvote FtP just to vote Grassbridger? You just swapped one unpopular case for another.

Also, he did explain his vote on me. He said it was because of my wording goof about Mancer and pushing on BBM. Go read his post properly and give a new reason for your vote or change it.

My vote is on Marth and I said at least once that I'd be fine with a Shinori lynch as well. I don't really know how much clearer you're expecting my reads to be.

Okay, I missed the Shinori part.

##Unvote (BBM)

##Vote: Shinori

because hypocrisy accusing Grass of just trying to have a vote on someone, general lack of towniness, and the Marth wagon is awful.

Shinori, I think that ties you in votes with Marth, so you should probably claim.

Kay, why do you think the Marth wagon is terrible? This is the first time I've seen you say something about him or the wagon.

That wasn't even the reason I unvoted FTP and I feel that you are just rewording my words to make me look bad. I chose to push a new scum read now try to appease everyone.

To appease everyone? If you're town you shouldn't be worrying about "appeasing" people.

Mancer, have I really been more unhelpful than everyone else? And why are you trying to push the wagon on me so hard? It seems every other post is "I'll lynch FtP if everyone else wants to".

FOS: Mancer

##Unvote: Slayer

##Vote: Shinori

Doing something just to appease everyone else is scummy, imo. If you're town, you don't need to appease people by giving into them.

School still sucks. Won't be back until about another hour or hour+half, post short scattered thoughts until then.

Need explanation to why Marth wagon is bad. He hasn't been helpful to town. Votes didn't seem strong. Felt as if he was dismissing a lot of the ED1 stuff as "nothing".

Shinori you don't do things to "appease" people in mafia. Sounds bad, like you're capitulating to "please masses".

Blitz voted me to ask for my "thoughts", then said after I responded ("read through thread, my thoughts unchanged") liked his "vote on me" and didn't come back. Don't remember if he talked much about anyone else. Do something.

Will need to read Grassbridger and Strege again. May have been subconsciously ignoring them because never played with them before.

Prims do you have any thoughts other than "Marth wagon is bad"? Why is bad?

That wasn't even the reason I unvoted FTP and I feel that you are just rewording my words to make me look bad. I chose to push a new scum read now try to appease everyone.

Seriously say that last sentence aloud. How does that even sound right? I CHOSE TO PUSH A NEW SCUM READ NOW TRY TO APPEASE EVERYONE.

I wouldn't word that like that even if I meant that.

Interesting.

---Flavor question---

Not to nitpick, but if you're Monk Gyatso, isn't he like, already dead?

---Flavor question---

Uggghhhhh it's gonna be really shitty if we lynch the alignment cop, but it's a ballsy fake if it's a fake.

Ardfgggghhh

Hey fun story though here's a question what's your n1 result?