Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia: D4ends 5/2 at 9:30 PM EST

scorri

Pretty sure that Shinori is trying to draw out a Cop CC. This makes me think the mafia probably have a Hitman or a Hooker at the least, so they can ensure he dies N1 or so that they know who to hook for the rest of the game.

I don't think Shinori breadcrumbed Cop at any point either.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derp I meant n0 result.

Because like, if you aren't lying but turn up dead, info like that is sorta helpful.

I'd rather not out my inno target unless I'm definitely getting lynched.

Also elie. It's a mafia. Dead people get brought back to life all the time. Mafia breaks the rules of anime.

DEAD PEOPLE DONT DIE WHEN THEY DIE.

That's dumb, if you were the actual Cop you'd out your inno right away even if you weren't getting lynched, because there would be a good chance you'd die N1 without ever outing your inno. Of course, your "inno" even if you give it is probably just made up.

Derp I meant n0 result.

Because like, if you aren't lying but turn up dead, info like that is sorta helpful.

BECAUSE YOU MIGHT TURN UP DEAD AND BE A USELESS DEAD OLD SKELETON ROTTING IN A TEMPLE HAVING DONE NOTHING FOR TOWN AT ALL.

Hey Shinori what if theoreticalHitman exists.

Or redirect.

Or doc is on me.

Or theretical SG is on you so you can get a successful scan and you get shot.

Shut your mouth.

But thank you for the result

No, it wasn't confirmed. All scorri said was that Fire Nation was a hostile force in the game, not that she told you such. That confirms that you were right, not that she was your source (as opposed to, say, flavor in your PM).

Shinori: no, it's mostly just the questions and your complete lack of a substantive response.

Kay: I don't really know how to read people online, so my reads will be pretty volatile... I didn't realize that when I made my initial post (hence "I'll stick to my list") and then realized it later ("my list will change"). Hopefully I'll figure things out some more as the game progresses. My reads aren't gone, they're just... on the back burner for now, I guess.

I thought my vote wouldn't do any good on Shinori because he was already on the block.

Anyway, I don't believe the alignment-cop claim.

##unvote (Kay)

##Vote Shinori

I probably won't be able to post for the rest of the phase (homework), so my vote is likely to stay there.

I just noticed the Fire Nation is the bad guys as confirmed by scorri vs Boron slipping that she was coming clean about her being the Fire Nation.

It's stupid, but Grassbridger's post reminded me of Boron's weird way of claiming too.

I want a second look at Boron D2 regardless of Shinori's flip.

The fact that both Shinori and Boron seem to have claimed dead characters (Roku and Gyatso) also catches my attention.

Not sure if I'll be around for phase end, but I'll try to be around like half an hour before it.

What is the big deal with people claiming dead characters, people? Can we kill the character-spec? At this point we know nothing except the information that's in our own role PMs. Unless your role PM gives you reason to believe that dead characters should not exist in this game, kindly cease this line of reasoning.

Mancer, I seriously think you're grasping for reasons to be suspicious of me. I already explained my wording choice for "fire" and "fire nation" in an earlier post. You can go back and read it. As for my using "coming clean", is that seriously the best reason you can come up with? What if I just happen to like that phrase, huh?

Speaking of Shinori's claim, though ... this leaves me in a conundrum. I do not like the idea of lynching a claimed alignment cop, although the number of people saying "I don't believe your claim" catches my attention and leads me to believe that these protests should not be merely ignored. (I will not expand on this point until at least D2.) Ugh.

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

I still don't know why the Marth wagon is bad. I don't believe I got an explanation for that and he is the other person I'd prefer to lynch (who is likely to get lynched today). Unless I find reason to believe against all my doubts that Shinori is lying about his claim, I prefer to not vote him right now.

(Well, I'm still here...)

Sangyul can you explain what you mean by "these protests should not be merely ignored"? I know you said you wouldn't expand on it, fine, but I'm just confused about what your words mean. Which protests? Shinori's or the "I don't believe you"s? (It's worth noting that if he's telling the truth and we lynch, it clears you.)

I'm not on the Marth wagon because I don't see anything to go on besides extreme inactivity, when Shinori seems actively scummy (claim aside). Now, I'm not one of the people saying "marth wagon sucks! Get off!" but that's my reasoning.

I'll explain my thought processes further in D2, there's reason I don't want to go into detail right now. My point was that even though I personally don't want to lynch a claimed alignment cop, the number of protests to his claim is getting my attention. And I can't elaborate any further than this.

What do you think about Shinori saying that you're toen aligned?

Please do not try to make things personal in here, Boron. Is threatening me with personal attacks your only way of deflecting my suspicions?

It is Shinori's fishy claim that you're town that directs my attention back on you. Your weird claim style will also always be a point against you.

Wording differences are what allows us to see slips in claims (refer to Pokemon Mafia for the suspicions on me).

Are you telling me thay if someone else made the same wording error (like Kay with "starting") you wouldn't have at least some suspicions on them?

Shinori, I think that ties you in votes with Marth, so you should probably claim.

Kay, why do you think the Marth wagon is terrible? This is the first time I've seen you say something about him or the wagon.

Marth isn't that scummy IMO and it's quite the wagon to have formed for nothing more than general lameness. But better him than a claimed alignment cop. So yeah, since I don't think anything else can happen at this point,

##Unvote (Shinori)

##Vote: Marth

Shinori is at this point obviously lying because if he was actually the Cop, he would have protested a lot harder when his claim just caused more people to vote him rather than less. Pretty sure he just saw that nobody was buying the fake and then gave up bothering to convince people.

Votals

Mancer (1):kdanger

Rein (2): Psych, Prims

Strege (1): Marth

Marth (5): SB, eclipse, Rein, Boron, Kay

Boron (1): Blitz

BBM (1): Strege

Shinori (5): Elieson, Mancer, FTP, BBM, Grassbridger

Grassbridger (1): Shinori

Kay (1): Grass

We've got like an hour and 11 minutes left.

Yeah, Shinori's reaction felt really contrived and he didn't put up much of a struggle.

##Unvote (Bluedoom)

##Vote: Shinori

Just for assurance.

Also FTP Shinori never said he got element, just alignment.