Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia: D4ends 5/2 at 9:30 PM EST

scorri

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boomerang, you came back? Sweet! Now, go boomerang, take down Bluedoom!

Because I'm stupid and misspell shit.

Why? People weren't really suspicious of him much at all.

I was getting there, and Grass was too apparently. Still, I wouldn't have pressed SB for at least another day or two. And even then, I might be dead too

well we were two in number, needed four kills, there were many pseudoclears and we had bad fakes (PGO being the only good one).

One of them was bus driver when we had Town redirector in the setup. Figures.

I was getting there, and Grass was too apparently. Still, I wouldn't have pressed SB for at least another day or two. And even then, I might be dead too

Yeah, you guys were getting there, but it was quite possible we'd mislynch once or twice. It certainly wasn't at giving up point IMO.

People would have got me in the end. There's no way I could have played it to the end with just a single janitor kill, and still not knowing half of the roles of the game. If anyone chanced my PGO claim I would've been boned (and forced to have claim doctor for a faint hope of surviving, then lynched because I wasn't nightkilled as doc.)

Doctor

How can I claim doc when the cop died last night lol

Uhh claim that you doc'd BBM After a few of your unknown role'd players post, and if no one claims track results or watch results that bite you in the ass, and bring up a high likelyhood of a strongarm. After our cop died, kills are hard for town to predict. There's me and Clipsey as the more confirmed town, and doc can't always predict which would be shot first.

Game over, ugh, you guys suck, I'll do postgame.... some time, I don't know when.

Town wins, and I'm giving FtP the win as well cause he deserves it after that move by the mafia.