What do you think of marine animals?

Junkhead

I like most animals, but I've always disliked marine animals a bit. They're rather strange and most of thing barring fish and whales give me the chills...like jellyfish and others I don't know of. I find it kind of sad because it sounds a little bit discriminatory.

I love sharks, I've done a whole bunch of research on sharks just for the hell of it and they've become one of my favourite animals.

I really love them actually. They are... Fascinating !

(And when I become a supervillain, I will train SharkTanks , and Ninja Octopi in my underwater lair...)

Seriously, Jellifish are pretty interresting.

Though, if I saw them more often in real life, I will have the same reactions that with incest: Mixed feelings of disgust and fascination.

the closest thing to aliens we'll ever find

The day Octopi decides to units, man... We'll all see.

The danger isn't in outer space, it's in our waters...

Hnnnnng

I think they are adorable for the most part <3333

I'd hug them all if it wouldn't have adverse effects on either one of the hug participants (i.e I want to keep my limbs after the hug and not die, and I'd prefer they be able to survive an Elmyra caliber hug)

I don't like generalizing about a group of organisms as plentiful and diverse as marine animals. To be quite honest with you folks, I don't usually like the taste of marine organisms as much as I like the taste of land animals. But it feels odd admitting it here.

Edited by FluxYetSeVerite

The badass catfish...

Re marine animals: I love 'em. Especially whales, dolphins and sharks. And all the little weirdos too, like sea cucumbers.

I also love to eat them, naturally. Except for whales and dolphins and all the little weirdos, like sea cucumbers.

I once had these catfish that were really cool...

Marine refers to the ocean mainly and catfish are freshwater fish (there could be a species of them I don't know about though). Also I guess catfish are relatively rare in Washington? They're decently common in the more rural parts of Ohio, kentucky, and Indiana, the states I live in/near. I love me a good catfish. On a side note catching them can be a bit annoying as those aren't whiskers. They're barbs and they hurt. It's not that bad though.

I once had aligator meat. it's okay, but not something I'd go out of my way to eat. Beat that. =]

Anyway, I'm fine with marine life. I find it beautiful mostly. I'm not fond of deep water though. It's like, what could be in there? Sharks? Sea monsters? Gaint molesting squids?

Edited by Happy_Dingo