Shipping Mafia - Rule 9a invoked for universal loss

eclipse

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tl;dr for elie case:

scorri softed cop to elie to draw the nightkill, presumably worked.

elie's d1 push on me was still scummy

his claim stopped me from shooting him (under the impression i was fulltime vig)

i could go on

[00:14:29] <scorri> hi

[00:14:37] <Balcerzak> hello

[00:14:48] <scorri> how are you?

[00:14:59] <Balcerzak> I'm doing pretty alright, and you?

[00:15:06] <Balcerzak> congrats on the graduating, btw

[00:15:54] <scorri> thanks

[00:15:55] <scorri> i'm good

[00:16:00] <scorri> sleep soon probably

[00:16:09] <scorri> just wanted to ask quickly if you had any mafia thoughts

[00:16:15] <Balcerzak> I see, sleep is pretty good thing to have

[00:16:21] <scorri> heh

[00:16:24] <Balcerzak> my mafia thoughts are kind of disappointment.

[00:16:50] <scorri> fair enough

[00:16:51] <Balcerzak> I figured him for vanilla, but on the other hand, I didn't have the interest to really fight to clear him, and kind of forgot to keep checking in

[00:16:51] <scorri> well

[00:16:57] <scorri> yeah

[00:16:59] <Balcerzak> not like the case on Cam was any better though

[00:17:01] <scorri> i dunno

[00:17:02] <Balcerzak> so, ugh

[00:17:06] <scorri> i'm a little stuck here

[00:17:11] <scorri> i *may* have some ideas

[00:17:13] <scorri> but not sure

[00:17:15] <scorri> or rather

[00:17:18] <scorri> i have a couple people i trust

[00:17:25] <scorri> and then no idea on anyone else

[00:17:33] <Balcerzak> Ah, well yeah, that's better than nothing I suppose

[00:17:40] <Balcerzak> I trust Manix, basically

[00:17:55] <Balcerzak> but other than that, things are kind of hard for me

[00:18:01] <scorri> yeah

[00:18:03] <scorri> fair enough

[00:18:50] <scorri> yeah, i've had some help with my reads

[00:18:51] <scorri> but

[00:20:48] <scorri> i dunno

[00:20:51] <scorri> i think i trust you

[00:21:00] <scorri> we'll see how i feel tomorrow of course

[00:21:01] <scorri> but

[00:21:09] <scorri> your walls of text have been reading town to me

[00:21:10] <scorri> :P

[00:21:11] <Balcerzak> well, thanks for the vote of confidence

[00:21:28] <Balcerzak> haha, I need to try to build another wall in the remaining 24 hours or so of night

[00:21:46] <Balcerzak> maybe I need to try bouncing some of the thoughts off of more of the people, even if I don't fully trust them too

[00:21:48] <scorri> heh

[00:21:52] <scorri> yeah

[00:21:55] <scorri> talk to grass

[00:22:01] <scorri> he's an interesting person to talk to

[00:22:28] <Balcerzak> I'll try to look him up again, he has had some kind of unique insights in the past

[00:22:29] <Balcerzak> well

[00:22:35] <Balcerzak> maybe unique isn't the right word

[00:22:36] <Balcerzak> but

[00:22:44] <scorri> lol

[00:22:52] <Balcerzak> you know what I mean, I guess

[00:23:01] <scorri> yeah

I guess that was soft cop? Really? I dunno, man. Not how I took it. I just assumed she used the OC to bro it the hell up with you, seeing as you're all IRL buddies, and you were able to give each other some pretty good pointers. Also, she had just expressed confidence in me, tried to re-up my motivation for the game, and told me I'd been doing well in the past. I was feeling pretty good about her after that conversation, and I'm sad she's no longer still with us. I guess I'll let everyone else be the judge, but I'm betting if she told you she intended to soft to me(?), then she probably gave you a copy of her logs, you can verify that that what I just posted for you all is 100% legit, I'm on the level and I have nothing to hide.

Anyway, ##Vote: Elieson. Like I've said to a number of people, including you, Grass. I've been suspicious of him for awhile now. It's my fault for not pushing it as much as I probably should have, but I've fucked up a lot of things in this game, and figured Manix had more information to work with.

attempted to soft to elie n2, didn't work out that well, and attempted again n3 from what i'm aware of

she never said to me she was going to soft cop to Bal sooooooooooo either something happened that I'm unaware of or idek

also that log really doesn't look like there's a copsoft in it tbh

(1:17:41 AM) scorri: ftr

(1:17:52 AM) scorri: i'm about to try and softclaim cop to bal

(1:17:57 AM) scorri: so

(1:18:01 AM) scorri: we'll see how that goes

(1:18:03 AM) GB: ok

from n3

Anyway I think she was referring to "I've had some help with my reads" but yeah it was a very soft claim, so...

##Unvote (Balcerzak)

I'd vote Elie but that would put us at hammer, right? Three out of the six votes? Or is it more than half?

[spoiler=scorrilog][5/21/2013 1:35:41 PM] Manix: i see

[5/21/2013 1:35:52 PM] Manix: so how did softing cop go?

[5/21/2013 1:35:54 PM] scorri: well

[5/21/2013 1:36:02 PM] scorri: i think he realized what i was half claiming

[5/21/2013 1:36:05 PM] scorri: (elie that is)

[5/21/2013 1:36:09 PM] scorri: but

[5/21/2013 1:36:09 PM] Manix: hmm

[5/21/2013 1:36:11 PM] scorri: unclear

this is all the fruits of the softing idea. She never said anything about softing cop to bal

and three votes is hammer from what I can tell from the rules so yeah i wouldn't hammer yet (even though i'm super confident in this)

Hey guys, so cool story yea.

Scorri did soft (well actually, it was kind of like dropping a loaf of bread) crumb about her being some sort of Cop to me that night.

Inregards to actual shit, I'm reading and catching up. I had to get my phone replaced, and you all know I live on the damn thing, but I've got a new one now so I can like, do stuff and stuff.

actaulyl from what I knew, Grass had the utmost trust of scorri since like D1, and considering she isn't even cop, I'm a little more concerned about that. I'll hafta dig up my logs, but she constantly referred to trusting him, even on D1, when it was presumable that she might have scanned him, but never even hinted that she could've been the cop.

My thoughts are that Grass claimed something trustworthy to her, and he ended up giving her the axe before she could do anything about it.

##Vote Grassbridger

Because I got nothing on the remaining players and grass is my strongest scumread due to scorritrust

elieson you really don't know what's going on, do you. grass/scorri are shipping partners and grass didn't even claim to scorri until n3 and even that was an accident. grass's claim makes sense given a number of factors (that I'm not disclosing).

basically elie i think you're pushing more bs (like you did on shinori with the log issue, whenever that was), so yeah

god damn I had a post and I exploded it, gj me

tl;dr was along the lines of elie is probably pushing more bs like he did on shinori with the log issue, grass's claim makes sense given factors, and grass didn't even claim to scorri until n3 (scorri told me this), and that was accidentally, and they are also shipping partners.

##Vote: Elieson

onward

...fuck this game exists

uhhhhhhhh let me reread for an hour or two and i'll try to come back with something substantive

i'm really sorry i've been so spotty

Yeah I don't see how being trusted by someone who flipped town can possibly result in a scumread.

Anyway I think she picked up on my role N1 from conversation, I didn't confirm it until--actually I'm not sure I ever really confirmed it. I assume you're talking about your OC logs about her trusting me, because none of that happened in-thread. And yeah we were partners, so there was an assumed trust or at least wanting to work to keep each other alive until we figured out the game a bit, and figured out what it meant to be shipping partners.

Anyway I will vote Elie as soon as warranted, don't want an early hammer.

Hey Manix where in the rules does it say all shipping partners are same aligned?

See it? Didnt think so.

elieson you really don't know what's going on, do you. grass/scorri are shipping partners and grass didn't even claim to scorri until n3 and even that was an accident. grass's claim makes sense given a number of factors (that I'm not disclosing).

basically elie i think you're pushing more bs (like you did on shinori with the log issue, whenever that was), so yeah

My Shinori l

Arg new phone is dumb beyond dumb.

Shinori log was something that iirc you said yourself, something that made a semblance of sense given the source material, and that you just strongly disagreed with it.

I don't know how much of a crumb Scorri dropped with grass but she old me repeatedly since n1 that she trusted him pretty much without doubt. My reason behind my vote stands, that she may have said something to grass that caused her to get shot (much like what she actually said to me).

In fact reading grass's latest post, he figured it out before she started crumbing cop to me. How am I the only one who can be held responsible for this when I wasn't the only one she crumbed cop to?