Do you wear socks at home?

Camilla

Do you wear socks at home?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear socks at home?

• Yes.
    • No, I track my muddy shoes on the carpet instead.
    • No, I prefer to be barefoot.
    • No, I wear slippers.
    • None of the above. (wut?)

I like going barefoot best by far, but I'll put on socks and/or slippers if my feet are cold.

I do not understand the wearing shoes in the house thing.

Heehee I must be much more flexible than everybody else~ I wear socks and go barefoot and wear shoes and wear slippers in my home x3 But of course I mostly wear socks since my feet always get cold~

I think my feet must get cold easily or something >~< Well my everything gets cold easily ;n;

This, but...

I still wouldn't wear socks at home. xD Though I do wear slippers sometimes, like when I'm stepping outside for a short bit or in any rooms that aren't the bedrooms or living room. So, no, no socks at home. Even if I end up complaining about cold feet during winter / cold days and nights.

Edited by Cordelia

Lots of people don't like to wear shoes, but I do. It's custom to not wear shoes in my household, though, so the next best thing is to leave my socks on.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I like going barefoot best by far, but I'll put on socks and/or slippers if my feet are cold.

I do not understand the wearing shoes in the house thing.

Yeah i'm the same way pretty much but I do like randomly wearing Socks as well because of how comfy they can be.

I think my feet must get cold easily or something >~< Well my everything gets cold easily ;n;

This.

Also I hate getting dirt on my feet in my own home and my dogs love to track dirt inside.