What if we had two Avatars?

Zerker

So, what if we had two Avatars in the game that could both support all units?

One male, one female avatar?

How do you think that would work?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would help me get 100% faster. That's for sure haha

This is already my personal headcanon :P

My interpretation is that they're half-siblings and only the guy (or girl, if you wish) was able to *spoilers*. The one who is not "special" deserted Plegia because fed up with its nonsense and is recruited sometime after chapter 7 but before chapter 11.

Support ALL the characters!

No, that would actually be ridiculously cool. Having two tacticians is a bit odd, yes, but if imagine what could be done if you have Chrom and his tacticians working together as fluidly as they do in the game. I doubt they would be a conflict, because the three of them would just look at the problem and watch it dissolve.

Edited by Vashiane

The obvious solution is to modify the Avatar so that it doesn't break the game if there were two.

The obvious solution is to modify the Avatar so that it doesn't break the game if there were two.

As if the Avatar wasn't already broken.

If having two breaks the game even "more", then modify the Avatar so that one Avatar alone breaks the game less than it already does.

This is already my personal headcanon :P

My interpretation is that they're half-siblings and only the guy (or girl, if you wish) was able to *spoilers*. The one who is not "special" deserted Plegia because fed up with its nonsense and is recruited sometime after chapter 7 but before chapter 11.

Maybe I don't actually know, but didn't the "special" Avatar already desert Plegia with his/her mom? Although I don't think we actually know enough about the Avatar's history.

Male Avatar X Female Avatar

now imagine 2 Morgans

You can already have two Morgans as female Avatar.

Besides the obvious 'breaking the game even more' statements, this would be good for pairings options. I think. I dunno, it's also kinda awkward too. Because I wanna pair Olivia with male Avatar. Or maybe I can just break Sumia's support limits by marrying her to that male Avatar. Then that'd make 4 Morgans (Male Morgan, Lucina, Female Morgan, Cynthia).

No, this'll be a bad idea.

Edited by Shirley

Maybe I don't actually know, but didn't the "special" Avatar already desert Plegia with his/her mom? Although I don't think we actually know enough about the Avatar's history.

What I was "implying" with my "personal headcanon" is that the "special" Avatar and the "non-special" Avatar are HALF-siblings, meaning only their father is the same, meaning that the special Avatar's mother would not have taken the non-special Avatar out of Plegia ;/

Now imagine if both Avatars could have twin Morgans....

...Ye gods...

Edited by Ƶerker

Now imagine if both Avatars could have twin Morgans....

Ye gods.

The game would implode due to the massive amount of badass game-breaking tacticians.

Nah, I just can't imagine it for some reason. Maybe because FE12 and FE13's Avatars are meant to be you and how can there be two of you wandering around?

Not counting the hierophant.

Morgan practically doubles up as a 2nd Avatar, in my view anyway.

Not counting the hierophant.

Uhhh im confused because

Theres someone actually named Hierophant from Chapter 6 or 7, the Cordelia joining chapter. Just saying

@Rey: So, who will be your husbando

Husbandolivia :awesome:

Edited by JSND

Uhhh im confused because

Theres someone actually named Hierophant from Chapter 6 or 7, the Cordelia joining chapter. Just saying

Said Hierophant is dead. The "hierophant" he's talking about is the one introduced in chapter 13, a.k.a. Grima.

Enjoy that concept:

Thisisfromananonymousfriendsdrawing.png

.........oh god, someone drew that concept....

Uhhh im confused because

Said Hierophant is dead. The "hierophant" he's talking about is the one introduced in chapter 13, a.k.a. Grima.

Or AKA Plegia's Hierophant (before we knew his/her identity).

Or AKA Plegia's Hierophant (before we knew his/her identity).

... I have a tendency to spoil things, I'm sorry. The only person I can talk to this game about on a consistent basis has beat the game more than I have.

... I have a tendency to spoil things, I'm sorry. The only person I can talk to this game about on a consistent basis has beat the game more than I have.

Oh no! I'm just adding one more thing to what you said!

Well for one thing, a lot of my viewers ship me with Annie.

Even though I accidentally only said "pair up all the MUs together" and DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT.