Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

for fuck's sake reinpier. you had one job. one fucking job

anyway i was grounded during phase end + most of the night and now i have Finals Pt. 1 tomorrow so i'm not really in the best position to catch up, but once i'm free i'll re-read the thread and make some S!ck As H*ck Post's

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to leave in the next 20 minutes or so and won't be back until late. For the time being ...

##Vote: scorri

It seemed to me as if you were waffling on BBM. You never took a definitive stance on him and voted him solely to get a lynch, while saying at the same time you still weren't sure he was scum or not. Pretty much everyone else was either damn sure he was scum or argued that he was town. I don't like the non-committal "read" on him.

Alright, lets see. Kay, did you shoot anyone? If so, who and why? SSG: Who did you jail and why?

Boron: I voted to get the lynch, yes. And I was waffling. I had no idea if he was scum or not. I didn't think his interactions made him scum, but his reactions were making me think that maybe he was. Why does waffling make me so bad? If I was scum, I could have just jumped on the bandwagon, said I thought he was scum for x number of reasons and been fine. The fact that I was admitting I was unsure, if anything, should make me look better. Scum had no reason to be like "Well, maybe he's town..."

@Mod: Has Rapier been prodded? In addition, could Rein be prodded as well?

I proded Rapier yesterday. Day phase has only just started so I don't think I need to prod Rein just yet.

So time to claim!

I'm cop. Inspected rapier last night he's anti-town.

Inspected Prims Night 1 he's town.

My one real crumb was in my first post when I told Manix "No that job is mine." Literally saying no I'm actually cop.

This is also why my Prims scum read just dropped randomly as well as why I chose to not do too much yesterday because I figured after day 1 interactions there was no way I would be lynched day 2 and I didn't want to be night killed at all and being scummy/inactive kind of makes scum shy away from killing me. SO.

Yeah rapier is scum.

##Vote: Rapier

You could say the same thing about Manix or you or Kay. Why specifically about Boron?

manix was tunneling on a townie, kay is coasting aside from her vigclaim and hasn't made any worthwhile shots, and i haven't actually been doing much this game

i don't seriously think boron is scum though. just seems weird that shin died over her. but scum has a stalker and he got scanned since inventor is confirmable

I'm sure none of you care why I was gone, but sorry to keep you waiting. A lot of this insight is probably way too late to really matter, but better so than never.

Some of the early votes on the Kay wagon bothered me, specifically the first 3 and most of all SB's, who went from voting me to immediately switching to Kay. I don't really think i made a good case for it at all so I'm a bit suspicious about how easily people went for it, especially considering that these first three in particular had voice suspicion of me on day 1. i guess it could just be copfollowing, but that doesn't really feel right to me. I didn't really have any reason to investigate Kay anyway when I already suspected her as a one-shot cop...

General question for him, what kind of reactions were you looking for from the Kay flip, and what did you take from how people actually responded?

I was a bit frustrated after D1 because my second biggest scumread in BBM seemed significantly more unlikely after Strege flipping as Mafia (at this point in time it's obvious he wasn't, though I did not like many of his posts yesterday and honestly I probably would've voted him if I was around)

At scorri's above post, I can see where Boron is coming from. If you were mafia you could try and avoid commitment to a townflip. I don't have a particularly bad read on you, but I can understand her argument.

##Vote Rapier. Shinori really has no reason to lie about this, so let's go I guess.

Alright, lets see. Kay, did you shoot anyone? If so, who and why? SSG: Who did you jail and why?

Boron: I voted to get the lynch, yes. And I was waffling. I had no idea if he was scum or not. I didn't think his interactions made him scum, but his reactions were making me think that maybe he was. Why does waffling make me so bad? If I was scum, I could have just jumped on the bandwagon, said I thought he was scum for x number of reasons and been fine. The fact that I was admitting I was unsure, if anything, should make me look better. Scum had no reason to be like "Well, maybe he's town..."

I shot the guy who died, because he wasn't doing a lot and his arguments against BBM were absolutely terrible. I'm assuming scumkill didn't go through for whatever reason.

##Vote: Rapier Yeah, this is as good as anything else right now.

BTW Shinori, reasons for targeting Rapier?

Also stuff I thought of last phase but didn't get back in time to say:

Also, your constantly telling people to turbolynch people is NOT doing you any favors. Objectively, this is a dumb idea because even if we are utmost certain that someone is guilty, the loss of discussion time will really HURT. And if you need an example just look back at D2 in .hack mafia, where the loss of an entire 3 days worth of discussion really hurt everyone's reads. Subjectively, it just sounds like you throwing a tantrum and no one wants to deal with that.

I'd say lynching scum would be worth it, it looks like you're saying otherwise but I'm not totally sure? And the thing is, it's a silly argument because at that point, there couldn't have been a non-turbo lynch on Shin. Valuing that amount of discussion over lynching scum seems silly to me, attacking BBM based on him saying that seems silly, and I see absolutely no way in which it sounded anything like him throwing a tantrum.

Oh, really, BBM? It may not be in the exact same words, but what else is "lynching someone in a heartbeat" if not a turbolynch using different words?

Uh, I would interpret that just to mean that he wouldn't hesitate about it, not referring to the amount of time taken.

Vote count 3.1 (Updated to post 542)

Rapier (5): Liquid Snake, Serious Bananas, Kay, Witch, Shinori

Scorri (1): Sangyul

Not voting (5): Rapier, Scorri, Cap'n Flint, Super Serious Gal, Manix

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is June 7th, 8:52pm GMT

I was debating on inspecting someone else and lynching Rapier since I pretty much assumed he was scum but I felt like this would actually guarantee his lynch since people didn't want to lynch him for whatever reason. Specifically I know some people said Rapiers content was good. I need to go back and see who said that and ask them why they thought his content was good.