Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a townread, which I don't want to out, but your reactions are fun to watch

blitz confirmed mason from this alone i would think

although mind you:

Regarding the mason clear, I think s/he should try keep her/himself hidden unless should feel the necissity to out.

ehhhh

I think Prims has some good points about the Rapier thing, but I am more interested in Rein at the moment

also this looks kinda weird, but they were scum/scum so iunno what to think there

so reading SB and scorri, if i had to pick a lynch from one of them, i'd say SB because scorri wouldn't blindly jump on the BBM wagon as scum, and the rest of her play seems townie enough, regardless of not looking at rapier that much (i didn't really make much note of rapier either, so what does that make me?)

blitz confirmed mason from this alone i would think

lol, indeed, that was Blade I was talking about and yes I am mason, but I think we should wait for SB to claim before we go for a lynch at the point

IMO, I find Scorri more suspicious for taking my SB bait and I also do not like the way she cared about what Prims thought of her.

so reading SB and scorri, if i had to pick a lynch from one of them, i'd say SB because scorri wouldn't blindly jump on the BBM wagon as scum, and the rest of her play seems townie enough, regardless of not looking at rapier that much

why wouldn't she?

also why's her play townie

(i didn't really make much note of rapier either, so what does that make me?)

dumb

also you did consider rapier briefly when requested while scorri just said "hm idk" and then ignored the issue for the rest of the day

lol, indeed, that was Blade I was talking about and yes I am mason, but I think we should wait for SB to claim before we go for a lynch at the point

SB is basically guaranteed to be VT due to the way the set-up works. If he's not then there's guaranteed scum between him and one of the power role claims.

I'm gonna go ahead and ##Unvote, ##Vote: SB since he seems to be the people's choice and my gut wants me voting him instead of scorri. I guess it's not really too big of an issue who we lynch when Kay can take care of the other one of (scorri, SB) with mad SK powers.

Would listen to what he has to say before requesting a hammer, but that's about it.

why wouldn't she?

context of post imo, she was uncertain but not THAT uncertain and i don't think scum would push themselves onto a known antiscum flip like that

also why's her play townie

it's better than sb's, and she actually is trying, albeit with limited success to scumhunt, whereas sb has apathy through the roof and weird/waffly reads (strege/rapier d1, and then the aforementioned rein/blitz)

I also do not like the way she cared about what Prims thought of her.

Why *wouldn't* I care what Prims thinks of me? I'm town. I'm doing my best to make sure I don't get lynched. If someone thinks I'm scummy, I want to know why so that I can explain to them my thought process behind something and hopefully get them to understand. Of course I care what everyone thinks about me since my job is to find scum but also to not get mislynched.

Why *wouldn't* I care what Prims thinks of me? I'm town. I'm doing my best to make sure I don't get lynched. If someone thinks I'm scummy, I want to know why so that I can explain to them my thought process behind something and hopefully get them to understand. Of course I care what everyone thinks about me since my job is to find scum but also to not get mislynched.

well as long as you are not getting lynched (which you weren't cause of a certain scum being found), looking scummy doesn't really matter and you seemed too serious at the reaction when Prims' post seemed more like a joke

i'm inclined to think scorri's reaction was more of a personality thing than scummy defensiveness

what're your thoughts on SB's rein-blitz waffle from D2 (how he completely dropped his case on rein to vote you with no explanation for what happened to the rein suspicion)?

Hi I've been rereading the thread.

Looking back at SB's ISO specifically, though, it is interesting how he randomly loses his Strider suspicion. There was Strider's fake report on Kay in between his initial D2 vote on Strider and his vote on Blitz. He didn't comment on what he thought about Strider's "reaction test" until I specifically pressed him on it. He voted Rapier over BBM on the end of D2 and called BBM town. It could be buddying, though. Also, his only post on D3 is "dat scan" and a vote for Rapier. No comment on anything else that had happened on D2?

As for scorri, I am having a little difficulty trying to put my thoughts about her into words. I'll need to reread the thread and her ISO again, maybe a little later.

Looking back at SB's ISO specifically, though, it is interesting how he randomly loses his Strider suspicion. There was Strider's fake report on Kay in between his initial D2 vote on Strider and his vote on Blitz. He didn't comment on what he thought about Strider's "reaction test" until I specifically pressed him on it. He voted Rapier over BBM on the end of D2 and called BBM town. It could be buddying, though. Also, his only post on D3 is "dat scan" and a vote for Rapier. No comment on anything else that had happened on D2?

Yeah this kind of stuff really makes me change my mind on SB vs scorri.

lynch him so I can host my game except probably not due to vacation \o/

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

Makes sense considering Rein was voting her all day yesterday, and with Prims' reasons.

this post makes me think he had no idea what Rein was upto, which makes me think Scorri is more likely scum (that is considering all other ends are tied up and it indeed is between Scorri and SB)

also, I don't think his kump onto me was that bad

##Vote: Scorri

since I see Kay in the main chatroom, who do you suspect more Kay, or do you think it is someone else?

also, do you still want me to answer why I thought Rein was scum?

At the moment I think SB and scorri are the scummiest. If one's lynched and doesn't flip scum, Kay should probably vig the other overnight.

basically my thoughts too, which makes me want to rush this day 8)

but it's probably best to listen to kay and sb's opinions also

Nah I'm just a cop result. I'm just sheeping off of Prims. That's basically what I did Day 2 once I found out he was clear. Go inactive and sheep Prims since I probably wasn't gonna be lynched because of d1 interactions.