RTU discussion thread

Randa

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A non serious thread. But yeah it's more likely it'll get locked. I'm thinking somewhere around tiki. Hopefully never but.

People are using this thread what it was made for: discussing the FE13 RTU.

Now if only people would get over themselves and treat this like it isn't a big fucking deal, that would be appreciated. If Lucina thinks Cordelia has great dialogue, then let him. I think Cordelia has some good dialogue, too. It isn't something to point out, bearclaw, it's his opinion. Not yours. Now back off.

I'm really awaiting Anna's RTU. It promise to be lotta fun !

I personnally think that Cordelia is a mix betxeen Zelcher and Sumia, less deffensive and Strong than the first, but have more speed, and availability is betwwen the two...

Edited by TendaSlime

hey Rey, I'll trade you 10/10s for Olivia and Inigo if you do the same for Cordelia and Anna

am I closing the RTU threads correctly

actually PKL, our special Nuclear.....uh....something gets a 10/10 7-8/10 for having wtf defense

game is literally impossible without the RNG goddess not screwing you over, 10/10

False the correct answer is 0/10 her booty is too big and also her sister was way cooler why couldn't we recruit her no bias

You're saying Cordelia also needs a Second Seal to get into another decent class then? Right. Unless obviously Cordelia is SOOOO perfect she can promote from Pegasus Knight into Hero or Sorcerer with no issues. ._.

No, because Falcon Knight and Dark Flier are good enough as is. She only wants the skills from Hero and Sorceror and then she's back as a Falcon Knight.

Tactician and Grandmaster are both fine.

Fine, but not good. Good is Mage or Dark Mage. Good is Pegasus Knight. Good is Mercenary. Good is Cavalier or Wyvern Rider. Good is not Tactician.