RTU discussion thread

Randa

even when Donnel passes Mercenary+Pegasus Knight down, he still manages to give pretty lame modifiers :(:

I don't really think fine breeding is factored into this little poll. Otherwise, it's really their genes that make them good, not the actual unit.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone didn't read the rules... he can stop counting your votes if you get 3 warn points. Which he, or a mod, can give.

Jeez. This is being taken a bit too seriously.

Someone didn't read the rules... he can stop counting your votes if you get 3 warn points. Which he, or a mod, can give.

his warn points do not apply outside the thread, hence the confusion

I don't really think fine breeding is factored into this little poll. Otherwise, it's really their genes that make them good, not the actual unit.

this is like the best thing Donnel has though

While outside of massive grinding. Even when he is a dad do you want him to screw up a kids bases stats.

He's getting 1.75 from me...

Also Chiki, I was merely pointing out the thing. You questioning it made me think you didn't read the rules. That's all.

Edited by bearclaw13

Imagine if you will what would happen to the scores if people hadn't called me out for bullshit day zero. If nobody reads the rules I don't think Fred would have a score right now.

Only of you didn't read the rules :smug:

You must admit it is easy to get confused considering the forum-official warns are called "warning points."

Imagine if you will what would happen to the scores if people hadn't called me out for bullshit day zero. If nobody reads the rules I don't think Fred would have a score right now.

Not quite sure what you mean here... unless you're talking about how heavily debated Frederick's scores were.

You must admit it is easy to get confused considering the forum-official warns are called "warning points."

Having never been officially modded (a feat I am proud of even if I did get a verbal warn earlier today) I'm not extremely sure of how the system here works...

I couldn't think of a better phrase. I'm sorry.

Dude. It's fine. As long as everyone understands things now we're good.

Edited by bearclaw13

Not quite sure what you mean here... unless you're talking about how heavily debated Frederick's scores were.

Do you remember how I wanted to disclude double bonuses and parenting. That's about all he's good for. After early game

Just call it a strike instead of warning point.

Thank you. Now I feel stupid.

*Insert witty 3 strikes and you're out joke here*

Well now that that's covered I feel I should warn you guys that come Donnel I'll be avoiding this thread like hell, although I'll probably be back later if people agree not to talk about him. Thank you.

*Insert witty 3 strikes and you're out joke here*

Well now that that's covered I feel I should warn you guys that come Donnel I'll be avoiding this thread like hell, although I'll probably be back later if people agree not to talk about him. Thank you.

oh come on, this is gonna be the best part :smug:

Yeah it'll be interesting how it goes down. I'm not gonna be home all day Friday. Got school and work so I think I'm on only between 2-430 then 700-1000 all pm. So please try to be civil.

oh come on, this is gonna be the best part :smug:

Not when my scores will likely be double the rest of your's... I'm planning on giving him like 2ish (as I've already stated) and I'd be surprised to see that many of you give him better than 1s.

Yeah it'll be interesting how it goes down. I'm not gonna be home all day Friday. Got school and work so I think I'm on only between 2-430 then 700-1000 all pm. So please try to be civil.

We're on the internet. The only way to get people to be civil would be to enforce the system a bit better. (no offense but I think you've been a bit too nice to some people in the past...)

I'm not gonna deny that, but I think I might push donnel back a day so that I can be on all day.

Put Lon'qu up in front of him. Easy solution; P1 is harder than C4, so screw SDS' tier list we'll be ranking it our way!

Not when my scores will likely be double the rest of your's... I'm planning on giving him like 2ish (as I've already stated) and I'd be surprised to see that many of you give him better than 1s.

yes because you giving him a 2 while we give him 1s (supposedly) is a huge difference in opinion

I thought the "good part" was contrasting the 0-2s with the 8-10s anyway, not one-point differences

yes because you giving him a 2 while we give him 1s (supposedly) is a huge difference in opinion

I thought the "good part" was contrasting the 0-2s with the 8-10s anyway, not one-point differences

lol. Considering that I think Reggie hates me I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be the case... actually Olwen/Chiki might hate me as well not sure... and I sometimes think you hate me... I'm pretty sure me giving him a 2/10 (especially when I gave Virion lower) would get me a lot of hate.

lol. Considering that I think Reggie hates me I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be the case... actually Olwen/Chiki might hate me as well not sure... and I sometimes think you hate me... I'm pretty sure me giving him a 2/10 (especially when I gave Virion lower) would get me a lot of hate.

as long as another Virion/Donnel debate doesn't pop up and you don't give him like an 8 or something, I think we're fine