RTU discussion thread

Randa

Your lack of support is stunning.

It isn't a big deal. >_>

Btw ZM didn't you want to do this a couple months ago?

I did. I still could. But people prefer PKL, it seems.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to Randa but I'm a bit confused as to why you would start this up if you weren't sure you'd be able to finish it. Unless you hadn't finalized summer plans until now but yeah...again, no offense intended.

Also PKL '13

he might have made a better case for himself if he didn't say he was going to bad half the people

oh well

anyway Nowi's day will probably be interesting have fun whoever gets it, im glad I only had to run one day ever in a rate the unit (and it was worth it)

Edited by General Horace

Actually, some could argue Nowi is a Cougar, y'know... A loli cougar, certainly, but still a cougar....

I vote for the one who'll banned everyone who give less than 10 for Anna

For the Cordelia/Virion issue, just refers to Virion as Viol (because everything sounds classier in French)

Seriously, I'm interrested how they will vote for Zelcher, our third flying unit. Worse availibility, (and Henry's chapter being really close), but better physically...

I'm also interrested in the difference of votes between Tharja and Henry.

No offense to Randa but I'm a bit confused as to why you would start this up if you weren't sure you'd be able to finish it. Unless you hadn't finalized summer plans until now but yeah...again, no offense intended.Also PKL '13

None take .

But no I originally was only gonna miss the last week of June and then stuff came up for next week. And now it looks like I might have to study for finals. July and afterward I can do it but I really would prefer to have a consistent host.

Perhaps the solution isn't to toss out votes en masse, but there's nothing wrong with a prompt or two for asinine scores. It might add a bit of credibility to future RTU threads to employ stronger guidelines and management.

Also, on the subject of Cordelia, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a lot of 9's since she's really high on the tier list as well, but I think a couple of the 10s were just posts with unstated bias. The bias system doesn't really work if one can ignore it and have it counted all the same.

People are rating her on how they see her. If they see her as perfect for her role, or that her assets outweigh all of her flaws unconditionally, then it's their choice to give them a 10 if they've justified it. It's how they view the character, so the rating is accurate enough to them. As long as it's not blatant trolling with a completely ridiculous score, I don't think any votes should be discounted.

Voting for clipsey since I remember PKL ditching the tellius RTUs for some reason (no offense though bro).

Ditching the Tellius RTUs wouldve happened with anyone. You know how annoying those were? ;/ I won't do that again though. FE13 isnt and never will be as annoying and flamey as Tellius.

Ditching the Tellius RTUs wouldve happened with anyone. You know how annoying those were? ;/ I won't do that again though. FE13 isnt and never will be as annoying and flamey as Tellius.

watch out bro, some of the later ones might be Cordelia x10 for flaming

Elieson ditched the FE9 RTU, and I took it over. Snowy made it worse during the endgame, though, and it was eventually locked.

As for the FE10 RTU, people just started flipping out for no damn reason.

Elieson ditched the FE9 RTU, and I took it over. Snowy made it worse during the endgame, though, and it was eventually locked.

As for the FE10 RTU, people just started flipping out for no damn reason.

I really should read those at some point.

Wait, nvm. PKL ditched the FE9 RTU AND the FE10 RTU. I took over FE9's around Astrid's rating and Lucina took over FE10's around Kieran's rating, or something.

Edited by Zeem

Wait, nvm. PKL ditched the FE9 RTU AND the FE10 RTU. I took over FE9's around Astrid's rating and Lucina took over FE10's around Kieran's rating, or something.

lulz. How can we trust PKL now that we know this?

You should all go change your vote to Eclipse.