RTU discussion thread

Randa

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all severely overrating Henry. Even SF's joke character can be better than him by the time he joins.

Edited by Peekayell

I probably should bring his score down to a 4, or something. I don't think he's worth any higher than that.

I'm just surprised at all the positive bias he's getting. I think everyone except me gave him a bias point. :/ He's a funny guy, yeah, but I haven't unlocked many of his supports, so...

You're all severely overrating Henry. Even SF's joke character can be better than him by the time he joins.

If you're talking about Donnel, I have only this to say: Henry's start is nowhere near as bad as Donnel's.

Henry can get to level 20 in 2 chapters. Ricken won't be keeping that lead for too long.

I do agree that Ricken has an advantage, awailability-wise.

Edited by Folt

Henry can get to level 20 in 2 chapters. Ricken won't be keeping that lead for too long.

I do agree that Ricken has an advantage, awailability-wise.

With that amount of favoritism, I can get Ricken to 20/ something before Henry :P

Post Chapter 15, yeah. But in 2 chapters means Ch13 and 14 to me. So before Chapter 15. I find that pretty generous.

Paralogue 8. Totally doable before Chapter 14.

Edited by Folt

I'm just surprised at all the positive bias he's getting. I think everyone except me gave him a bias point. :/ He's a funny guy, yeah, but I haven't unlocked many of his supports, so...

I dnno hes surprisingly clever in most of his supports >_>

You're assuming I'm gonna use Ricken. :P:

Henry can blick things with Ruin while his partner does all the dirty work. Ricken, not so much. Do you know if Nosferatu's life steal works if the user isn't in front?

You're assuming I'm gonna use Ricken. :P:

Henry can blick things with Ruin while his partner does all the dirty work. Ricken, not so much. Do you know if Nosferatu's life steal works if the user isn't in front?

Yes it does.