Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

Today's turnip price is 177 bells!

I'll open up but I'd quite like a haircut first.

Gates are open!

Edited by Sheth

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot, what's your FC?

Edit: Found it.

Double Edit: I keep forgetting to do this.

0216-1296-9238

Man, it's gonna suck leaving for work here, soon.

Edited by Dai

Added you!

And you're in luck; I have an axe in stock today! Let me know if you wanna come over and I'll open my gates!

Oh shoot! I hope I'm not too late for the axe?

I wish I could open my gate so you could sell, but it's currently 2 am here and all the shops are closed for me :c

I just got Shampoodle in my town today, so if anyone's interested in getting a haircut, let me know and I'll open up my gate! :O)

I need a haircut! I have bedhead for some strange reason. I didn't realize it at all because I had a frog cap on for the longest time.

I wish I could open my gate so you could sell, but it's currently 2 am here and all the shops are closed for me :c

I need a haircut! I have bedhead for some strange reason. I didn't realize it at all because I had a frog cap on for the longest time.

Gate is opened so come when you can!

Alrighty, I'll open my gate for anyone who wants a haircut! :D

Sorry Dan, I DC'd and knocked you off D:

I'm opening up my gates, for those with turnips. 177 ain't bad.

fc again for those who don't have it:
4639 8959 1952
EDIT: re-opened after adding some more friend codes

EDIT again: batteries are shot. I'll charge it and re-open later if anyone speak up who wants to sell their turnips at 177.

Edited by Sheth

For those of you who don't know, there is a new item for pick up at the post office: the palm tree lamp! Much cooler than the rainbow screen, especially if you wanted to have a cabana style house.

I don't know, I like the rainbow screen. I have two, since I saved one from my restart, and they're my mario kart's rainbow road.
Still, a functioning item is nice.

I am pretty partial to more functional pieces, so the rainbow screen felt a little like a novelty I wouldn't use. Kind of like how I am sad that balloons only carry balloon furniture series pieces :(

Gates are back open. Connection is not super stable where I am now, so if you want to sell turnips, I suggest you do it and head out quick to avoid issues. I'll be AFK mostly.

Thanks for letting me visit and sell off my turnips! I left a donation with the gyroid :)

On that note, does anyone want a cheese floor or a closed road floor? For the more... imaginative themed houses.

Edited by Samias