Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY I STILL THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER TARGET FOR THE REACTION TEST, BUT PAPERBLADE HAS BEEN A TOWNREAD FOR A WHILE AND I DON'T THINK THAT SHINORI, IF MAFIA, WOULD AGREE TO A REACTION TEST THAT WOULD PUBLICLY MAKE SOMEONE LOOK SO TOWN. THAT WOULD BE PRACTICALLY REMOVING ME AS A MISLYNCH CANDIDATE, SO YEAH, INCLINED TO THINK HE'S NOT SCUM ATM. I STILL WANT TO SEE SHINORI'S POST WITH READS THOUGH.

OBJECTION, I DON'T THINK YOU'VE ANSWERED THIS. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE NOT TO REVEAL THAT YOUR SPELLCARD HAD BEEN SWITCHED RIGHT AWAY?

Um, what.

Okay, I've been sort of following what's been going on in the thread. I originally didn't think that Shinori looked too bad, but his actions today have been rather ... questionable. He hasn't particularly done much today except talk about his claim and talk about his D1 scorri suspicions. Also, Fera isn't here so I don't think my vote is being very productive on him right now. (I'm still suspicious of him though, so if you could come in and post content that would be nice.)

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

What exactly are you trying to pull? Do you still feel that scorri is scum, enough to push a case on her? Is there anyone you actually want to lynch today? Also, what do you think about Objection? You "didn't like his post" in late D2 but you didn't mention him at all on D3. Did that change? I'd like some answers.

Yeah so, sorry I haven't done much. Most of the earlier day I was talking to paper about various thoughts he had on different players in the game and also trying to decide on who I thought myself was scummy that wasn't biased on Neko or Scorri because my biasness doesn't help and I feel that it's probably more harmful than helpful. I know I wasn't actively running around scumhunting and it actually completely slipped my mind that I don't have a vote on anyway so, uh, sorry about that.

I really don't know, I feel biased towards scorri because of the fact that her day 1 wasn't the best in my eyes but as paper said, that's always(Or at least most of the time...). Also:

<Shinori> However Scorri saw what I said the potion did and then completely vanished and said nothing ((AT LEAST I THINK SHE SAW IT BECAUSE SHE WAS AROUND AT THE TIME I STATED WHAT IT DID))
<Shinori> And I really dislike her random push of aggression towards me. (To me it just felt really random because I don't personally feel like she has said too much about me until now.)
I haven't really mentioned most people at all in this day phase. To be fair I still am not fond of Objection. I definitely feel a lot better about NNR and his reaction towards the potion that I stated in thread which makes me feel a hell of a lot safer about him.
As for current scum reads at the moment WITHOUT THE CASES ATTACHED CAUSE IM GOING INTO A LEAGUE GAME.
Kevin and Objection are two of my more potent reads at the moment I'd say but Kevin dropped off the face of the earth so my read on him isn't as definte now and I would like him to post more so that I can re-solidify my read on him. Objection post will come in a bit.
##Vote: Objection
For now. I'll get the rest of the stuff up later cause game's starting.

also something i wanna mention that i forgot again earlier but just did

My role pretty much suggests that there are multiple redirects

OH. oh oh oh oh oh okay i know what you are, i think

Manix wanted to know why I have townreads on Fera and Proto, and they aren't around to tell me this is a bad idea, so after 4000 hours in Post New Message:

Now this is the story all about how

My game got flipturned upside down

And I'd like to take you sit right there

I'll tell you how I become the prince of a game called Spellcard

In 2hu games born and raised

Gensokyo is where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

And all lynching some mafias outside of the school

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighborhood

I lasted one quick day and Proto got scared

And said "onii-chan you're joining our party"

I whistled for a link and when it came near the

QT name said "2hu" and had some tea in the mirror

If anything I could say that this role was cool

But I thought eh, forget it, yo homes to 2hu!

I pulled up to the group about seven or eight

And I yelled to Fera "Yo, homes, lynch you never!"

Looked at my kingdom I was finally there

To sit on my throne as the prince of 2hus

WTF BBM. Your posts will never get ignored with that restriction.

@Shinori: Okay, fair enough. While I can't say I'm fond of the way you went about things earlier, I don't think you're scum at this point.

##Unvote

##Vote: Proto

Still think he's scum, though. Also, he promised content at the beginning of D3 and hasn't delivered. Earlier things I've said about him still stand.

I was recruited to a neighbor group that has Proto and Fera in it, I know their roles and think they are town. There might be more people in it but I'm not telling atm because they either actually exist to defend themselves or aren't on the chopping block.

Also everyone who is a member of the party gives no result to alignment cops, which is the downside to constantly growing OC

Ugh ...

##Unvote

I'll get off his case FOR NOW, since you're convinced and I don't think you're scum, but both Proto and Fera need to get back and post content.

Also, I'll reread the thread in the morning and put a vote back on later.

YEAH, I UNVOTED FERA EARLIER BECAUSE I THOUGHT PAPERBLADE WAS BEING TOO CAGEY FOR A REGULAR TOWNREAD, AND THAT HE MUST HAVE HAD SOME OUT-OF-THREAD INFORMATION THAT MADE HIM THINK FERA WAS TOWN.

A- FOR THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR PARODY. MARKS DEDUCTED BECAUSE THE RHYTHM FELT WEIRD IN SOME PLACES. WOULD READ AGAIN THOUGH.

HOWEVER, PAPERBLADE, WOULDN'T IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO OUT THE IDENTITIES OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBOUR GROUP SO THAT THE ALIGNMENT COP DOESN'T WASTE A NIGHT TARGETING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE THEM A RESULT?

SOMETHING I WANT YOU TO ANSWER, BORON. YOU WERE VOTING FERA EARLIER, SWITCHED TO SHINORI MOMENTARILY DURING THE TIME OF THE TEST, AND THEN AFTERWARDS, SWITCHED TO PROTO. WHY DID YOU PICK PROTO INSTEAD OF GOING BACK TO FERA?

ALSO WHEN KAY GETS BACK, I DONT REALLY LIKE HOW SHE VOTED PROTO AND THEN LITERALLY LIKE 15 MINUTES LATER CHANGED HER MIND AND WENT FOR MANIX INSTEAD. HER THOUGHT PROCESS ALSO FELT KIND OF CONVOLUTED, IDK.

SOMETHING I WANT YOU TO ANSWER, BORON. YOU WERE VOTING FERA EARLIER, SWITCHED TO SHINORI MOMENTARILY DURING THE TIME OF THE TEST, AND THEN AFTERWARDS, SWITCHED TO PROTO. WHY DID YOU PICK PROTO INSTEAD OF GOING BACK TO FERA?

I realized that while Fera had not posted AT ALL during D3, Proto had posted in the beginning of the phase promising reads. But obviously, he never did follow through on that. In other words, I thought that Proto dropping by with no content but promising some later and not going through with it was worse than Fera simply not showing up at all.

Wow, I don't even know what to say about that post restriction. That's hilarious.

Anyway I actually need to claim now, because I need information to use my role effectively tonight.

I am a 1-shot complusive roleblocker. I can only use my roleblock on Night 3. HOWEVER, I can roleblock any player retroactively, undoing all effects their role had on one of the three previous nights.

If I manage to revive a player, I am removed from the game and the revived player(s) are vanillaized.

It's important I claim because I'll be shooting very much in the dark if I have no idea who to target and what day I want to undo, and with only one shot to spend, I want to make it count.

If you can give me info (privately if you can manage) on who I should target and what night I should target them on, that'd be helpful. I have only one idea so far on how to use my shot, but I dunno what will happen if I do it.

Erm, only on one of the previous nights?

Yes. I can, for instance, roleblock you on Day 0 tonight, and your role will be disabled on Night 0, undoing whatever effects your role had or actions you took.

so what happens if you stop a redirect on an info role or something

You can't "undo" knowledge, obviously, so info roles I block would have their results "vanish", but they'd likely still be accurate.. If I roleblocked a redirector that switched an investigator's target, then the investigator would get results on the original target, I assume. (Actually I'd have to get that confirmed, but it's rather likely)