Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Objection!! You can make a good start at addressing people's issues by responding to SSG's post at the top of this page. Being lazy will not help you.

But you saying that all I did was echo what other people said and just said "Oh, Blitz and Baldrick are scummy" is kinda a misrep.

It's mostly vibes. I can clearly see that you put reasoning in there, but I'm not convinced that they weren't put there to hide a sheep vote. I don't like people who just drop in, vote the biggest wagon, then disappear off the face of the Earth.

Also why would you pushing Shinori make Marth less scummy. You had a lot to say about him before and that's all been nullified which irks me.

Objection!! too was also one of your target's. Let's kill two birds with one stone and explain to me why that is and what happened to that?

I'm not feeling any better, but I did manage to look through Objection's ISO just now. A couple of things I found really odd:

On D1, he voted BBM over the info that BBM had outed. When he unvoted he said, "firstly I never said the info makes you look scummy", although he implied as much in his post where he voted BBM. Then voted Strider for inactivity and took his vote off after Strider posted. Without giving his thoughts on the content of said post until four posts later. Strikes me as weird, because even if you initially voted someone for inactivity you'd still say whether that post was satisfactory to you or not before moving your vote. It seemed as if he took off the vote just because Strider posted. He also had no strong opinions throughout all of D1, nothing really committal.

D2 stuff has been mostly addressed by others already, but he voted Blitz because "it seems that everybody wants me to vote Blitz" even though earlier he voted Marth because "Blitz has enough votes on him already". The fact that he didn't give other reasoning until after hammer was not declared looks bad as well. Also, claim and failing to declare spell card swap.

##Vote: Objection

I probably won't be around for most of tomorrow either, sorry. I'll see if I can get anything up before the end of today, sick or not.

wait how much longer do we have in the phase

idk if i want to drop a vote yet

I THINK WE'VE GOT AROUND 28 HOURS, BUT WHY DOES THE AMOUNT OF TIME LEFT IN THE PHASE MATTER? IF YOU'RE SOMEWHAT CAUGHT UP WITH THE THREAD, AND YOUR POSTS INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST SOME OPINIONS ON WHO'S SCUMMY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH DROPPING A VOTE?

because i don't like to drop my vote without being able to have a full opinion (instead of a half-baked one) but if we're close to phase end i'll just put one down for blind chance

oh so random thoughts

1) aware i haven't actually scumhunted since yesterday, deal w/ it

2) my vote is still on proto

so while i'm on this point; i still don't like proto's actions in thread, and paper says he's probably town but i still have a gut feeling that paper might not be town... but his content belies my gut so blah

##Unvote

benefit of the doubt at this point, but don't think it's gone away completely

Kirsche: I meant that I unvoted Marth and have been focusing on Shinori more. That doesn't change my read on Marth, it's just why I stopped talking about him as much cause I was focusing on other things.

looks like my claim have come to bite me in the end, huh?

guess I'll have to do better next time. Oh well.

since it seems like I'm going to be lynched either way, I'll stop trying to defend myself.

But first, a parting gift: ##Declare A: scorri

##Vote: Objection!!

scorri has been removed from the day phase. She may not post, her vote no longer counts toward majority and she may not be lynched.

I have not had time to process votals

Edited by Witch

WTF OBJECTION

THAT REALLY MAKES ME THINK YOU'RE MAFIA, BUT SINCE THIS IS YOUR FIRST GAME, I SHOULD SAY THAT IF YOU'RE TOWN, SELF-VOTING IS GENERALLY A REALLY BAD THING TO DO, AS IS STOPPING DEFENDING YOURSELF. TOWN GETS INFORMATION FROM FLIPS, AND STUFF LIKE WHO KEEPS PUSHING ON YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DEFEND YOURSELF MATTERS.

ALSO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF USING THAT CARD ON SCORRI; I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

you know what

fuck it

##Vote: Objection

that's just too antitown to ignore at this point. and the lynch was nowhere near confirmed yet... zzzzzzzzzz

his flip might answer the question to my theory about him, in any case

done and done, thanks.

DeclareA: BBM

FOR GENSOKYO!

Also wouldn't quoting the EXACT message be a modkill?

Though I guess there's word-by-word paraphrasing?

So.

Prims hasn't said that this has been declared yet.

fwiw I was pushing answers out of him to try and see if there was a possible slip when he said "suppose" (since he specifically said he didn't get the potion) as he could be scum and one of his buddies may have got the potion or something

depends on flip at this point