Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix confirmed SB's role, so if SB is scum so is Manix.

Scorri claimed her spellcard to me. She had the power to edit the post in which she declared her spellcard, for the rest of the game. Except she couldn't edit it during night or after death.

Manix confirmed SB's role, so if SB is scum so is Manix.

Scorri claimed her spellcard to me. She had the power to edit the post in which she declared her spellcard, for the rest of the game. Except she couldn't edit it during night or after death.

Confirming role doesn't mean he's not scum with that role. Unless I missed something.

You're follower right SB?

Boron is role cop I think aye?

Well some of the role names in the game lead reason to believe like they might be there to lead a town role cop astray.

Such as my role name.

Also ninjas in the game would make you think that there is soemthing scum might or might not have that has to do with that. But that's all role spec.

Either way town has a shit ton of info roles plus that neighborizer thing we had.

Confirmed by Manix

Oh right.

I dunno, assuming Shadoweh non-town we still have like 4-5 scum and assuming Strege/Cam/SSG/Manix/Me aren't scum there's 6 people to choose from. Clearign you based on yoru roel would be silly.

Frankly I think one of SB/boron is scum because of roles and for a slightly weird reason I feel that SB is more likely to be scum > boron.

I still think kevin is scum though.

Why? Can you elaborate on any of your points please, no reason to hold it back now. I especially want to know why you think I'm scum when SSG cleared me and my role is very much not the role described by BBM at the start.

A spellcard exists that grants BPV based on the vote conditions described by Cam. However the wording of it is completely independent of role, and it hardly makes sense that he would scan as BPV. I was highly suspicious of this until Boron outed her scan, but it makes perfect sense with those Godfather mechanics. I am 95% sure Cam is scum.

Kevin, how do we know your role isn't what I described on D1?

Oh wait I completely forgot what that role was. I thought it was some targetting abiltiy but it said nothing of the sort.

Why are you assuming Cam is town again?

Because scum!BPV is silly and I don't believe he is harmful third party. (He might be neutral 3rd party but then lynching him is stupid anyway so w/e).

Bulletproof could just be part of the role.

I wasn't thinking that Cam could be the guy who BBM was told about at the start of the game. BPV Godfather makes sense.

Because scum!BPV is silly and I don't believe he is harmful third party. (He might be neutral 3rd party but then lynching him is stupid anyway so w/e).

also by this logic scum!killcop is silly ;/

Day 5.3 Votals

CT075 (1): BBM

kirsche (1): Shinori

Shadoweh (1): kirsche

Not voting (9): Boron, Bluedoom, CT075, Essbee, Manix, Shadoweh, Strege, SSG, Xin'dy

The day ends in 57 hours, 20 minutes. With 12 alive, hammer is required and it takes 7 to lynch.