SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The banner doesn't mean anything at this point. It never went down between Rosalina and Zelda, Zelda and Dedede or between Peach and Toon Link.

The only solid evidence is that Sakurai reveals characters to: promote a new release, put content in a Nintendo Direct, or because he just feels like it.

The banner doesn't mean anything at this point. It never went down between Rosalina and Zelda, Zelda and Dedede or between Peach and Toon Link.

Ah, okay. Though I do recall someone in this thread (I can't remember who) saying that if the "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" banner disappears, it usually means a character reveal is coming up.

Is there a direct this month? I have heard rumors but nothing solid

It's been speculated that there'll be an upcoming Nintendo Direct, but Nintendo themselves haven't said anything about having one soon.

Sakurai for best troll omg. A KI related pic of the day...challenger banner disappearing...this guy is just so good at this!

Edited by PKL

I really do hope that was just a joke. As funny as it is, I do really want her in, and it'd be upsetting if he really did delete her from the roster all over a stupid leak. We need Super Bash Sisters! :<

Well, it still likely scared people. xP

yes because those are definitely things that sakurai would have on his desktop

yes because those are definitely things that sakurai would have on his desktop

I would think that nerf being one of his right click options would be the first thing to give it away. you never know man. what if the guy just likes ducks.

Heh, Palutena if this truly is a leak. I am almost certain Sakurai fired the poor guy who did it.

Meanwhile out of all the newcomers while I've liked em all so far. None of them have been on my "Most wanted list"

Unlike Brawl which gave me Sonic, Metaknight (unfortunately OP so I can't use him without feeling like a douche), Ike and Lucario all four of whom I wanted in there at priority for newcomers

This time however my most wanted newcomer Isaac is about as likely as someone like Geno it feels..

Edit: Wow I have nearly 600 posts in this THREAD I guess this shows my obsession/passion for Smash Brothers and its speculation

Edited by Jedisupersorry

Ohmygosh, that comic's great. <3

But I REALLY hope that we don't lose out on Palutena because of this link, I'm seriously going to be ticked if it turns out to be the case...

Edited by Vashiane

Ohmygosh, that comic's great. <3

But I REALLY hope that we don't lose out on Palutena because of this link, I'm seriously going to be ticked if it turns out to be the case...

I doubt Sakurai would do that. He's compassionate to who people want and taking people out just because of a leak would be against his previous word of how much the Brawl cuts pained him

LOL that comic. XD

I hope Sakurai doesn't give us many more females than this though. Not that I don't like female characters or not like women (I'm one myself lol), but it would make calling the series Super Smash BROTHERS kind of redundant if the roster consisted of even an equal number of female characters to male. xP

LOL that comic. XD

I hope Sakurai doesn't give us many more females than this though. Not that I don't like female characters or not like women (I'm one myself lol), but it would make calling the series Super Smash BROTHERS kind of redundant if the roster consisted of even an equal number of female characters to male. xP

Funny you say this considering almost everyone and their mothers have said Smash needed more females.

Edited by Jedisupersorry

If Palutena never references Super Bash Sisters, all will be lost.

They should also make a spinoff called Super Bash Sisters anyway, with Palutena as the mascot.

I can't believe people would honestly seriously entertain the thought that Sakurai would be so callous, selfish, and self-righteous as to remove a potentially popular character just because they were leaked.

I still have that lost hope that Namco will ask for a Tales character to be put in.

Don't worry, you're not alone....still hoping...

I'm right there with you.

Any Tales character > Pac-man