SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omigosh YES! I'm going to get to play the GameStop Smash Bros. demo after all! My dad won't be here to get me tomorrow until 3-4PM (probably 4PM knowing him) and my mom and stepdad need to take my brother out to get shoes anyway. Seems like that kid always needs shoes, I swear. xP And since the GameStop that's about 20 min from here is doing the open tournament on the 4th, it should definitely have the demo kiosk.

But anyway, YAAAAY! I'm gonna try both Ike and Luigi at last! I'll save my secondaries for when the full game comes out.

Edited by Anacybele

I freaking swear all my retailers here never break street dates.

I wish any of the several near me would.

I know of at least 8 and none of them broke street date for Awakening until NoA announced that it was out in Canada now.

Fingers crossed maybe we can get it tomorrow!

I wish any of the several near me would.

I know of at least 8 and none of them broke street date for Awakening until NoA announced that it was out in Canada now.

Fingers crossed maybe we can get it tomorrow!

For me Awakening never broke the street date. To be honest all my retailers in my area either never receive their copies on time or just assume the wrong release dates.

Like today, I didn't see a copy of Hyrule Warriors in Futureshop and I had to ask one of the associates. One of the workers even commented I thought it was coming out Tuesday.

I thought this was a bit funny, how teens weren't really familiar with "back then" consoles.

I mean, I was, but that might be just me. So, they've ALL heard of Mario, but some didn't know Legend of Zelda (and one thought Sonic was Zelda xD), and some never heard Metroid.

This isn't exactly Smash Bros. related, but it's not worth of a new topic. And it IS related to Nintendo and all of its series.

"i don't larp" xD

Edited by Carter

They just had to pick the ugliest kids ever for the plash screen, huh? I much rather my teens to have one-shade black eyes, a yellow cowlick, and a snake whip. Just saying.

What the...?

It's that same kids every single time they do "teens react". Have you ever seen one of their videos (it's not just teens react. They have to get 10 million+ subs from other stuff too).

hi

Edited by Carter

Stupid Canada. Didn't they do this same thing with FE: Awakening or Pokemon X/Y or something and then get busted for it?

Please avoid insulting entire countries, it's not like the entirety of the Canadian population teamed up to annoy people.

Please avoid insulting entire countries, it's not like the entirety of the Canadian population teamed up to annoy people.

Please avoid putting words in my mouth. It's not like I said or even implied such a thing. Obviously I was aiming that comment towards the stores selling games before they're supposed to. I wasn't insulting anyone in this thread.

Please avoid putting words in my mouth. It's not like I said or even implied such a thing. Obviously I was aiming that comment towards the stores selling games before they're supposed to. I wasn't insulting anyone in this thread.

Ana, please look at your statement again:

Stupid Canada. Didn't they do this same thing with FE: Awakening or Pokemon X/Y or something and then get busted for it?

"Stupid Canada" implies that you're speaking of the country as a whole, as if all the stores in the entire country as a whole broke street release dates. Now look at Doofina and kingddd's posts. Clearly that is not the case. Not ALL the stores in Canada broke the release date.

If you'd said something like, "Again? Didn't this happen before with FE: Awakening or Pokemon X/Y and the stores got busted for it?" this would not be a conversation. But don't call the entire country stupid for the actions of a few stores. It's not nice.

honestly i think it was pretty clear she wasn't trying to insult the country, just sounds like she's jealous that canada got some games before the states

sure the wording could have been better, but there was pretty clearly no malice in the post

that being said i hope the break the street dates here again so I can get another game early :)

Edited by General Horace

General Horace has the right idea, sort of. You all are taking my comment too literally. It's not really jealousy, it's more that Canada keeps breaking release dates and that isn't fair to the rest of us North Americans that still have to wait. They need to wait a bit longer like all of us do.

General Horace has the right idea, sort of. You all are taking my comment too literally. It's not really jealousy, it's more that Canada keeps breaking release dates and that isn't fair to the rest of us North Americans that still have to wait. They need to wait a bit longer like all of us do.

Still, it's not even all of Canada and I know at least one person who WAS bothered by the "stupid Canada" comment. Would you say "stupid U.S." if it were a few stores in the U.S. that broke release date? If you were aiming your statement towards only the stores that were breaking the release dates, then you shouldn't blame "Canada". Remember what I told you about the implications your words may have even if you don't have malicious intent?

But speaking of release dates, once I get my copy of SSB4 I'm probably going to have a Smash marathon with my friends who are also getting the game on the release date. Although the consensus amongst us seems to be that once the WiiU version is released it'll be the main form of multiplayer for us when we have a choice between the two. It'll be interesting to see how many people will change their mains when the new game comes out.

I still don't understand people who turn off items. 8U Why the fuck are you playing this game if all you're gonna do is make it as boring and dull as possible?