SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, Dec. 31 isn't a holiday release. I hope that isn't the real date.

New Years Eve is a holiday! :awesome:

We're in agreement though here. It won't surprise me if it's mid-December or late November. Heck, I see November due to the Black Friday rush.

Yeah, but when people say "the holidays" or a "holiday release", it normally means during the Christmas season. Besides, Sakurai HAS to admit that SSB Wii U would be an awesome present to find under the tree. ^^

With the way Christmas Season has been creeping about nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if it meant October 24!

Who the hell in Japan is going to buy Smash Bros. for Christmas? It's a lovey-dovey holiday over there. And a time to eat fried chicken.

Please don't take me seriously. Please.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I just thinking that I wondered if Nintendo will might add a function that people can record YouTube videos for recording the player's battle in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U like they did with Mario Kart 8 for people can record their racing matches.

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention that I spotted Hammer Bro. returned as an Assist Trophy and Oshwatt is an Pokeball Pokemon from the Tree House video (Day 2).

Edited by King Marth 64

That's a filler date used for games until they find out the real one

This. Lots of retailers use the general December 31 or whatever the last day of the estimated release quarter/year is when they don't know when a game release.

Holiday release typically indicates before Christmas anyway.

39ZeuQY.png

Speaking of which if you can only get one Amiibo which one would it be? Assuming all confirmed characters in the roster so far.

For me, I'm a Mario guy so I'll be getting him.

Edited by kingddd

39ZeuQY.png

Speaking of which if you can only get one Amiibo which one would it be? Assuming all confirmed characters in the roster so far.

If a Tharja amiibo does exist...we can lawl as she is actually in the game! :D

Edited by Bimbo

I'm so getting the Zero Suit amiibo.

Maybe Zelda, Peach, and Ike if I feel like it.

39ZeuQY.png

Wow. Never really cared about Tharja... until now! Though, doesn't she have an extremely LOW chance of getting in, despite being a fan favorite?

It would be nice to see her, imo.

^Haha, nice. XD

As for the Amiibo I'd get if I could only have one, Ike of course! I already have a lot of Luigi stuff, but nothing for Ike except the self-made poster on my wall. And IT'S FREAKING RADIANT DAWN IKE!! :D

I probably won't even be using my amiibo's if I get some.

They'll just be sitting in my room, so I can admire the way it looks. But as of right now (the video), they only have a Peach one... no Zero Suit, Zelda, Ike. That's too bad. I hope they make and release the other confirmed characters soon!

They'll be released eventually, they said so. Besides, it would be really stupid to only have Amiibos for SOME of the roster and not everyone. :P

I'd like to rectifie something I was wrong on multiple times in the thread.

In smash brothers melee. Sakurai wanted Leif, IS wanted Roy in instead.

In Brawl Sakurai wanted Roy but IS pushed Ike. He tried to put both in Roy unfortunately even with development didn't quite make it.

Probably Samus, though I'd rather her be in her Prime or Super design.

I'd like to rectifie something I was wrong on multiple times in the thread.

In smash brothers melee. Sakurai wanted Leif, IS wanted Roy in instead.

In Brawl Sakurai wanted Roy but IS pushed Ike. He tried to put both in Roy unfortunately even with development didn't quite make it.

So IntSys has the final word :smug:

I'd go for the Rosalina & Luma amiibo :3

So IntSys has the final word :smug:

I'd go for the Rosalina & Luma amiibo :3

Lol yep just like Gamefreak

Does anybody know, which FE soudtracks are in SSB4?

I only heard "Devoted" from FE10 in the E3 presentation.

Other then ID Purpose and The Devoted I don't know what other tracks have been added to the fe set