A new wild Pokemon appeared!

Generic General

A new Pokemon was revealed during the Japan expo, it's a Ghost/Steel Pokemon based on a sword. For me, this is simply the best Gen 6 Pokemon shown so far! I'm hoping for a shield Pokemon counterpart and a knight evolution. So what are you guys gonna name this Pokemon?

999818_479345175485108_1914153293_n.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks cool! I just saw it up on Serebii! I hope we get more new type combinations like this.

And if we have a sword, I feel like a knight pokemon shouldn't be too out of place....

Please, let it be non-evolutionary. If it does have evolution, make it evolve into full armor haunted suit instead of just replicating and become dual wield swords, or worse, become two handed sword.

Looks cool! I just saw it up on Serebii! I hope we get more new type combinations like this.

And if we have a sword, I feel like a knight pokemon shouldn't be too out of place....

There's already one: Escavalier.

There's already one: Escavalier.

Oh, that's right. I guess I meant more of like a full sized european medieval knight, one that's not a bug...

Oh, that guy is awesome! It makes me think of FE too. :D Also, allow me to translate the French on the screens for you guys who don't understand the language. I speak some since I took it in high school.

"Its French name is Monorpale."

"This Pokemon is Steel/Ghost type."

Something along the lines of that.

Edited by Anacybele

That's quite accurate, Ana! *does speak French*

Anyway, that looks freaking awesome!

...I'm not sure as to what the name translates to... if pronounced a certain way... "Mon honeur pale", which means "My pale honor". ...I'm not exactly sure it that's the intention.

Ah, excellente! Francais est tres magnifique! :D (translation: Ah, excellent! French is very magnificent! :D)

If only I could remember ALL the French I learned back in high school though. lol I'd probably be able to figure out the name's meaning if I did.

And speaking of the Pokemon's name. I'm calling it Spectrade, the Spirit Sword Pokemon, until we learn the English name and species name. :3 It's spectral + blade!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm digging this Sword. Ghost/Steel is also a really neato type.

Won't it be funny if it can't learn Sacred Sword?

Well, it IS a legendary-exclusive skill for now...just imagine if it can't learn Swords Dance!

Edited by DarkKnightHenry

Well, it IS a legendary-exclusive skill for now...

Still. I'd just find it ironic if the actual sword lacks the attack. Odd things amuse me lol.

Well, it makes sense. Sacred Sword is that kind of skill that you would see a private group or something having develop it, practicing it, and passing it down to it's newer members but never ever divulging it to the rest of the world.

I hope this pokemon has nice STAB on its attacks :smug:

I hope it leans an attack that cuts through defense so it can slash at its opponent's weakness.

>Steel/Ghost type

>Levitates

I sure hope this goes where I hope it will go.

yeah they'll make it only weak to fire

then they'll give it terrible stats to ruin competitive players' dreams, Sakurai-style :Kappa:

Maybe Doom Desire, Metal Burst, and Flash Cannon, but those are all special moves. It should clearly be able to use a bunch of physical moves too.