NFL 2013-2014 Season!

Anacybele

The Steelers continue their tradition of singing Christmas carols every holiday season! YAY!

http://stele.rs/1kq0IAG

This was hilarious too. XD Le'veon Bell with those teddy bears, oh LOL. The reindeer antlers and nose on the one guy too lol. Also: "They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games! Like football!"

These guys are awesome. XD

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Steelers continue their tradition of singing Christmas carols every holiday season! YAY!

http://stele.rs/1kq0IAG

This was hilarious too. XD Le'veon Bell with those teddy bears, oh LOL. The reindeer antlers and nose on the one guy too lol. Also: "They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games! Like football!"

These guys are awesome. XD

The one with James Harrison and the Linebackers doing Santa Claus is coming to town might be one of the best ones ever.

That was from last year, I think, but that one was funny too. Even had bloopers. XD

I'm kinda disappointed that Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was the only song they sang this time and there were no bloopers, but oh well, it was still great. XD

Sorry that I'm a little late saying this, but I've been busy. Anyway, thank you Lions for your epic suckiness. Packers to the playoffs, baby. It's gonna happen. I feel it.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, next year the Cardinals will definitely be on pace to go far in the division. The issue at this point is that Carolina had that huge winning streak and Arizona had growing pains until the niners got their receivers back and started to play well.... if Arizona (and St. Louis for that matter) were in the NFCN or NFCE then they'd kill the divisions dead (provided the lions didn't collapse)

What the fuck is wrong with these refs. Not just as a pats fan but as a football fan I never want to see 12 flags in a half. Or whatever number it is. The refs need to shut up and go away.

The refs also fucked the Ravens over a ton in the first quarter. Did you not see the BS illegal contact or DPI? both of them lead directly to scores.

But Jacoby kinda screwed us there - Flacco is clearly hurt and he's going to be off target, our receivers need to concentrate better. The first pick should've definitely been incompletely at least, but Jacoby kinda gave up after the tip.

The refs also fucked the Ravens over a ton in the first quarter. Did you not see the BS illegal contact or DPI? both of them lead directly to scores.But Jacoby kinda screwed us there - Flacco is clearly hurt and he's going to be off target, our receivers need to concentrate better. The first pick should've definitely been incompletely at least, but Jacoby kinda gave up after the tip.

That's what I'm saying, they fucked both teams ,they were way to flag happy. And the guys mic was broken so it was really annoying.

Edited by Randa

fuck the refs in this game oh my god... lots of interference calls that were't called in our favor (well one was, but that was it)

Dolphins lost so you guys still hold your fate and have a p easy matchup next week iirc, could be worse.

Lions are officially eliminated now, at least the Ravens don't have a terrible coach who can't get them the W in easy games.

Edited by bearclaw13

Dolphins lost so you guys still hold your fate and have a p easy matchup next week iirc, could be worse.

Lions are officially eliminated now, at least the Ravens don't have a terrible coach who can't get them the W in easy games.

I can guarantee Schwartz is done after these last two years. And I'm still shocked that Seattle lost happy cause I want the cards to beat out the niners for that last spot, but surprised.

Damn it, Green Bay. Don't screw up on 2nd and goal on the one with 20 seconds left.

Not that the game should have ever gotten there. Pitt should have just taken a couple of knees at the other end and kicked a field goal with no time left instead of giving GB a chance.

Not that the game should have ever gotten there. Pitt should have just taken a couple of knees at the other end and kicked a field goal with no time left instead of giving GB a chance.

I was wondering why Tomlin didn't do this.

I was wondering why Tomlin didn't do this.

I know, right? If that game went to overtime, especially if the Packers ended up winning, that would have been what everyone would have talked about. Along with the blocked field goal and ridiculous pick-6.

@Cincy, i'm not sure how that'll go... there's no "easy" games in the nfl, and this was supposed to be the easy game

Harbaugh's a great coach, but our OC situation sucks (at this point I'd enjoy having Mike Martz as our OC... even though our oline won't be that great next year and his offenses rely on that) and our DCs get poached year in and year out, we're on our 4th in six years. Dean Pees is at least better than Mattison, but he's no Pagano or Ryan.

also go cardinals! Probably will be the best 11-5 team in nfl history to miss the playoffs...

Edited by Lord Raven

Who thought the pats would be an easy win.

Also the cards have to play the niners next week so if they win they'd be 11-5 and make the playoffs. I think. And the ’08 patriots beg to differ.