Things you are a fan of and feel like one of it's only fans

Elieson

Oh, that sounds intense.

TvTropes said something about Samus being less competent than usual and having abusive relations with her surrogate father. o.o

They also forgot the fact that it for a large portion of her life she was raised by birds, and I always thought they would be larger role models than the one commander she had in the army for a few years.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samus was raised by...birds? Uhh...I didn't know that. o____o

oh, the worst part is that samus' "father" tells her when she's allowed to use her upgrades. you know how in metroid games you always need to collect your upgrades? that's this game's excuse for not being able to use them after the past games. so bad >_<

Oh wow.

The Phantom Crash "Series".

There's 2 of these games-- "Phantom Crash: Speed, Stealth, Survival" for the Xbox, and "SLAI: Steel Lancer Arena International" for the PS2.

Basically, they're like Armored Core (build and customize a giant robot, blow stuff up), but you can't fly, and it's all arena combat... oh and there's cloaking.

And considering I was like one of the best SLAI online players in the world, yeah, no player base. (No wonder Konami shut down the servers, and there's not been a Phantom Crash 3... :( )

• 2 weeks later...

What about webcomics?

I was a diehard fan of Neko Machi and VG cats. I feel like no one has even heard of Neko Machi before tho :/

After some extensive research I would have to say octopus-bukkake :wub:

Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go check up on a...thing

- IIDX (hi Prims)

hi eclipse i only read this post because im a narcissist and searched for my username.

nobody in the mafia community likes puyo puyo and i will never get to host puyo puyo mafia. RIP

What about webcomics?

I was a diehard fan of Neko Machi and VG cats. I feel like no one has even heard of Neko Machi before tho :/

Webcomics are in?

Bob squad counts. Youtube videos with a basis in Advance Wars. Bunnies. Actually, I won't even explain it, because talking about it doesn't capture the humor at all.

[spoiler=Several episodes posted for your enjoyment.]

The Etrian Odyssey game series...

I hope this changes in the near future though ;)

Ein and I both like it, and I think Eclipse does too (isn't her avatar Kujara or something???). And Nightmare and Balcerzak (who I guess is away recently, maybe?). I dunno if you mean off forums though.

HOW CAN YOU THINK I LIKE ETRIAN ODYSSEY WHEN I HAVE KUJURA AS AN AVATAR? Ahem. . .I mean, there's several fans of it on these boards. EmeraldFox likes it too, IIRC.