[FE13] Wacky Reclass Draft

PKL

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 5 players.
2. Chrom, Avatar, Frederick and Olivia are free for all to use.
3. The game will be played on Hard Mode Classic.
4. The last round of drafting is reversed.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.
3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Paralogues are optional and are free up to 15 turns.
5. Challenge battles are banned. You may have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop, though any items obtained must be discarded/cannot be used or sold.
6. Map shopping is allowed, including items sold from Anna Merchant shops.
7. Mothers are drafted with their children, but are drafted at the same time as the rest of the units.
8. Use of items obtained from event tiles and the barracks are banned.
9. Use of DLC and Spotpass (including Free Content) is strictly prohibited.
10. Forging is allowed.

11. Renown is allowed up to the Bullion (L).

Extra:
1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 10 turns.
2. The Rescue staff is banned.
3. Avatar cannot be in the lead ever after Chapter 6.
4. Frederick cannot be fielded after Chapter 6.

5. Chrom must be reclassed to Archer as soon as you're able.

Reclassing:

You must reclass units that you've drafted as soon as you are able. Intentionally avoiding a Second Seal item from being obtained is banned. You can deploy units that haven't been reclassed if and only if, theres no alternative.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,
2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.

Exceptions:
1. Ricken and Maribelle are free to be attacked without countering in Ch.5.
2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8.

Teams:
PKL: Myrmidon Stahl, Dark Mage Cordelia+Dark Mage Severa, Thief Panne+Thief Yarne, Archer Ricken, Archer Lucina, Cleric Sumia+Cleric Cynthia, NO

Quintessence: Troubadour Miriel+Barbarian Laurent, Archer Stahl, Thief Vaike, Archer Morgan, Libra, Cleric Cheche, Priest Kellam

Randa: Fighter Gaius, Mage Nowi+Mage Nah, Mage Virion, Troubadour Cherche+Priest Gerome, Archer Anna, Cleric Lissa+Priest Owain, Trickster Flavia

bearclaw13: Myrmidon Sully+ Myrmidon Kjelle, Barbarian Gregor, Thief Lon'qu, Archer Tharja+Archer Noire, Mage Maribelle+Mage Brady, Inigo, Mage Tiki

JSND: Knight Sumia+Knight Cynthia, Thief Kellam, Knight Tharja+Knight Noire, Barbarian Henry, General Basilio, Say'ri, General Flavia

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Edited by PKL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in if you unban renown. Otherwise the whole seal thing is a pain in the neck.

Edited by Randa

I made Cavalier Ricken a thing because of 35 units /7 = 5 players. I can also allow Say'ri Wyvern or Peg but I was afraid of children paralogue grinding to get up her axe rank/lance rank and own the game. Cavalier Ricken might have 8 move, but he has str issues. The alternative would be to make Virion Wyvern draftable or Miriel unbanned (her stupid class set is not wacky anywhere) or Libra (the same)

What do you guys think? Before we begin.

Edited by PKL

Abstain, Im okay with any kind of rules anyway

On this note, Say'ri gets exp penalty so it won't be that absurd

Leaning on allow Miriel and Libra

The former.... I dunno, the later should be reclassed into Mage or Priest depending on how much you want to make him a troll choice

plz change mine into DemiseEnd or JSND

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

I think allowing Troub Miriel is far worse than a no str cavalier. She hits res, 8 move and faster.

EDIT: Nice try with Peg Lissa.

The other alternative now that I think of it, could be allowing Donnel in Fighter or Merc classes. But that could potentially go wrong too, as whoever gets him has a potentially good foot unit.

Edited by PKL

I thought she did...rage.

I see no harm in allowing her and Libra in their default classes then. I had made the unit list thinking rescue wouldnt be banned.

Edited by PKL