Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm not really sure if I should do a ~postgame analysis~ on a game no one really took seriously or not but I guess if you want some feedback I'll give you my humble opinions

The overnight discussion (held in the middle of the afternoon), didn't last long. It was painfully obvious who the killers were, and out in the open, there was nothing that could be done to stop them. It looked like all was set, and that the President had his winners.

mafia sucks looked at kirsche and laughed.

This is it man. You tried hard. You even had us on the wire. But you couldn't stop me. I was meant to own the timeslots all along. Wanna see what I did to your friends? Your "allies"? Well I'll show you myself.

Ka

Me

Ha

Me

Haaaaa!

And with a bang from his pocket gun, kirsche fell to the ground. The President stood and applauded at mafia sucks.

You've done well to represent your show and your team. Let's see what it was that kirsche made it this far to represent.

Kirsche has died. He represented

Dear kirsche, you represent

outlaw-star-502d16e5ad56a.jpg

Outlaw Star: Question Asker

Outlaws. That was the name given to those with only freedom as their guide.

Since you follow the story of space adventure in seek of the Galactic Leyline, known to hold all the knowledge, power, and treasure that anyone could want, you may tap into it's mysterious power. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: What does thy desire? I desire to know the answer to [Question].", where X represents the night and [Question] may be any question not related to a single specific player's role and/or alignment and/or win condition, general game setup information, inquiries regarding another single player's personal messages sent to the host other than their choice of target if one exists, or the personal phone number of the hosts. If your question is invalid, you will be given the opportunity to submit another question, until you submit one that is acceptable within the parameters of your limit.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

Damn, my favorite show too. Well, all isn't lost, as you've won the contest. Your show is going to make it and debut with the re-airing of Toonami. It's too bad eclipse couldn't be here to celebrate with you. Speaking of your team, where's Essbee?

mafia sucks looked around, and j00 as well, unable to spot the missing Essbee. Not a moment passed however, when from behind a vending machine, Snike walked towards the depressingly small crowd, carrying the body of Essbee. He searched through Essbee's suit pocket and took a sealed white envelope and a small pocket pad, then dropped Essbee at the Presidents feet. Tearing open the envelope, filled with hundred dollar bills, Snike added it to his massive wad in his own packed pocket. Then he handed the pocket pad to the President.

The President read the first page of the bloody notepad. It read Essbee's entire life, summarized into a single page.

Essbee has died. He represented

Dear Essbee, you represent

tenchi-muyo-gxp--small--3.jpg

Tenchi Muyo MultiSeries: Persuader/Kidnapper

Curiosity killed the cat. Lucky for me, I'm not a cat!

Since the series follows the Space Pirate Ryoko, you may use her character's keen methods of combat and deception to manipulate two others shows in the same night. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: [uSER1], be a good boy and tell that mean [uSER-X] to go away." where [uSER1] and [uSER-X] represent different living players besides yourself. [uSER1] will be forced to vote for [uSER-X] for the following day phase. He will be aware that it is against his will, but he will not be able to change/unvote his vote.

During the night, you may also respond to your RolePM with "Night X: [uSER2] must not like to play." where [uSER2] represents another living player besides yourself. [uSER2] will be kidnapped, and considered missing from the following day (unable to be voted and may not post anything relevant until the following day).

**Mod note added later, These abilities do not work at *YLO and variants of such**

You are allied with the Fandom Series Brigade. You win when all threats to your brigade have been eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occuring.

I've had enough of this. I could care less about your bullshit Toonami Rebirth or whatever. I came here for one thing, and I got it. Have no Sympathy for the Devil in myself; it was meant to be. Now it's time I pulled my Getaway Shuffle and got out of here.

Bang.

Up from the cement came a shroud of mist, enveiling Snike, and with that, he fled the scene, not to be seen again. His paperwork and tie left hanging off of a nearby bench was all that was left of his presence, and it seemed like no one really even knew who he was. Confused at it all, j00 walked over to the pile of folders, picked up the stack and flipped through. All he needed to see was the front page, to know all he needed to know.

How to earn 1 million, the easy way.

Step one- Kill:

• Manix-Sailor Moon ($305,000)
  • eclipse-Gundam Multiseries ($625,000)
  • Essbee-Tenchi Multiseries ($425,000)

That's way more than 1 mill, and way more than what I need.

Step two- Never reveal your true identity

Step three- Win the game by winning at life

They'll never see it coming.

The second page held Snike's represented series, and all became clear.

Snike has won. He represented.

Dear Snike, you represent

cowboy-bebop.jpg

Cowboy Bebop: Bounty Hunter (Bulletproof Bounty Checker SK) (Wincon - collect bounties equating to $1,000,000 by killing more popular serieses.)

See you, Space Cowboy

You line your show with the premise of being a famous bounty hunter, but in reality, you don't care about Toonami that much. All you want to do is make syre your pockets filled before moving on. You have no interest in sides or timeslots, you just want money. Fortunately, you know that the budgets of these other series are pretty high. You also know how to steal their budgets, and their lives. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: [uSER]. Bang." where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. [uSER] will be cancelled and you will earn their entire budget.

You are aware that more popular series' will likely have a larger budget to work with. You may also check the budget of a series. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: What's the scoop on [uSER2]?" where [uSER2] represents another living player besides yourself. You will learn exactly how much money they have lined their pockets with, and depending on who you scan, you will receive a neat surprise if you kill a scanned [uSER2] later in the game. This surprise will not come from all users in which you scan.

Also, due to the nature of your role and show, you want to cover your tracks well. You have the ability to dodge any incoming bullets or other forms of physical harm by using your quick wits and reflexes. Consider this as you being Bulletproof, and immune from all forms of kills for one event (except Lynchings)

You know that Rave Master is no longer in production as the rep submitted his two weeks notice, but told only you that he'd just quit anyway. You can freely operate under the guise of a representative of this show. You also know that no one else is interested in bounty work, and therefore does not operate during the night. With this knowledge, you can act under the guise of a NightVig.

Lastly, you took a look at the budget allocations sheet, as you walked them down to the finance office yourself. You are aware that [uSER] bounty values range from $85,000 to $625,000, and that there are no duplicate bounty values.

You are allied with the yourself. You win when you have earned your cool Million $ reward. Until this occurs, you do not win, and if the game ends before you have earned your Million $, you do not win.

Leaving only two men standing before the President, it was clear that Toonami had it's debut shows. Two hours, represented by one hour of classic violence while the other, an amazingly popular card game.

Congratulations, mafia sucks and j00. You two have done well and survived the competition, and the many Dragon Ball and Yu-Gi-Oh! serieses will grace the audience of Toonami once again, proving that these are the best of the best.

mafia sucks and the Fandom Series Brigade have won. He was

Dear mafia sucks, you represent

Dragon_ball_z_up_date_story1.jpg

Dragon Ball MultiSeries: Jack of All Trades

There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Everyone loves power! More and more power never seem to be enough for you and your cast. Since the power levels of this series extend to over 9,000, you may take advantage of this by using these insane power levels to your advantage. During the night, you may endow your brigade's kill (allowing the [uSER] who performs the kill to utilize any one of these enhancements by responding to your RolePM with:

"Night X: Ready to learn the Solar Flare, [uSER]?" [uSER] will be able to perform a kill that while not so special, will have all other users disoriented long enough for you to hide the destruction that is wreaked on. This may only be used once.

"Night X: Ready to learn the Kamehameha wave, [uSER]?" [uSER] will be able to perform a kill with such strength that no one will be able to stop it. This may be used once.

"Night X: Ready to learn Instant Transmission, [uSER]?" [uSER] will be able to perform a kill with such speed that no one will be able to detect it. This may be used once.

Alternatively, during the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Won't work on me, [uSER]! That might work on [uSER2]." where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. [uSER]'s action will be redirected to [uSER2]. This may only be used once.

You are allied with the Fandom Series Brigade. You win when all threats to your brigade have been eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occuring.

j00 has also won. He was

Dear j00, you represent

Egyptian-Gods-yu-gi-oh-25008438-573-430.

Yu-Gi-Oh! MultiSeries: Lynchproof 3x Role Recharger Survivor

His studies of hieroglyphics, the ancient Egyptians' writing, kept turning up one particular word over and over again. And that one word was "Duel".

Many people believe that they have the soul of a powerful past being deep within them. Your show advertises that strongly with Yugi having two personas. Since there are two voice actors for your lead character, you are able to survive an attempt on your life that happens in which you are aware of. This means that if death were to occur due to a lynch, it would not occur, but simply end the voice acting career of one of your two voice actors.

Furthermore, with the basis of the trading card game under your belt, you have expert skills at augmenting real life (somehow). During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Activate Trap Card! Gift of the Mystic Elf, heal [uSER]!" where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. [uSER] will be invigorated, and will recover any used X-shot actions to their full extent. You may not target the same [uSER] multiple times after being confirmed successful in recovering X-shots. You may only use this three times.

You are allied with yourself. You win when all threats to a primary alignment have been eliminated and you still live.

Good game guys. I'll have postgame up probably tomorrow or later tonight. Helios and I have a couple of things to discuss (because I just wanna chat with him). Any/all input is appreciated, so I can better balance future games and overall improve my hosting abilities.

Keep offensive language to a minimum and enjoy postgame.

Spreadsheet

Graveyard

Scum Chat

[spoiler=Notes regarding the Serial Killer's Budget Guidelines (Snike was unaware of this)]*Hidden Ability* Any scanned "Town" member is instantly worth double if killed later.
Zoids-100,000
.hack//sign-175,000
Yu Yu Hakusho-135,000
Sailor Moon-305,000
Hamtaro-155,000
Thundercats-275,000
Ronin Warriors-190,000
Outlaw Star-115,000
Rurounin Kenshin-250,000
Zatch Bell-85,000

Dragonball Multiseries-575,000
Gundam Multiseries-625,000
Tenchi Multiseries-425,000

Yu-Gi-Oh!-300,000 + (50,000 x (nX)) where nX represents the Night, so on Night 4, this kill is worth 500,000

[spoiler=Priorities]

(Occurs First)
1: Safeguard
2: Hook
3: Redirect
4: Kidnap
5: Strongman Mafia Kill
6: Doctor, Max-Cop, ScanSwap-RoleCop-Courier, Question Asker, Persuasion, Recharge, Bounty Check
7: Janitor
8: Bounty Kill
9: Mafia Kill, Ninja Mafia Kill
10: Watch, Voyeur, Eagle Eye(Self)
(Occurs Last)

Edited by Elieson