Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually no turning this around

prims when was the last time scum fakeclaimed miller that didn't show to rolecop? Source Your Shit and all that

Alright guys. I've fixed and resent RolePMs so everything should be in order. If you find errors with tabbing, I've done all I can and cannot fix that any more. All grammatical errors and such have been fixed either through edits or resent RolePMs. Your RolePM should look like this:

Dear Elieson, you represent

toonami.jpg

Toonami: Mod Host

Here's your shot to manipulate the manual.

You're the birthright God of Toonami, so you call the shots. You have the powers to announce lynches, deaths, flips, and call modshots using PHASE PAUSE.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

If your RolePM doesn't look right, PM me and let me know, and I'll do my best to fix it.

Also, Invader ZM has been added to the IO list.

Also because I fixed this earlier than expected, you may post your RolePMs (should you desire to) whenever you wish D1. Remember that you may only quote RolePMs, and no other posts sent to you by the Mod crew.

Edited by Elieson

another psa i won't be around for most of sunday-tuesday (sunday i'm going to be on an airplane, monday i'll be with friends, tuesday i may or may not be on)

prims when was the last time scum fakeclaimed miller that didn't show to rolecop? Source Your Shit and all that

Snike, in Shining Force 2.

I'm not sure if he actually did but the point is that it's something I've seen tossed around as a potential fakeclaim, but never actually put in a game.

MoMM; miller scanned as SK to role/fullcop, there's been other millers that scan as mafia roles to role/fullcop, and there's also been godfathers who scan as town roles to role/fullcop. so remind me, why is this completely out of the ordinary?

miller scanned as SK to role/fullcop

there's also been godfathers who scan as town roles to role/fullcop

These are roles designed to specifically give false positives to rolecops, not Millers that hide that aspect of their role from rolecops

there's been other millers that scan as mafia roles to role/fullcop

I don't remember these and you're not giving specific examples.

>somebody makes a minor remark that could possibly cast you in a negative light

>"THIS PERSON ATTACKED ME THEY ARE THE ENEMY" except worded passive-aggressively

Manix

You are probably town on reaction but seriously stop this shit.

I don't remember these and you're not giving specific examples.

i can't think of any right now (aside from miller driver in ToS, not sure if that counts)(and ToS also had a godfather which scanned as some town role as well)

the implication there prims is that there are misleading roles that don't show as miller/godfather when scanned by rolecop and hence your initial argument is logically flawed, AND (imo) looks opportunistic.

also prims i'm pretty sure eclipse isn't referring to game content in her last post due to her current health problems. just a thought.

and my threat isn't passive-aggressive. i literally can't vote you now, so how the shit is it passive-aggressive? i fully intend to follow through with it at this rate.

i can't think of any right now (aside from miller driver in ToS, not sure if that counts)(and ToS also had a godfather which scanned as some town role as well)

the implication there prims is that there are misleading roles that don't show as miller/godfather when scanned by rolecop and hence your initial argument is logically flawed,

uhhhhh way to literally tell me to give examples then turn around and be incapable of giving your own lmao

either way it is impossible for me to be trying to intentionally mislead people because I Was Not Aware Those Examples Existed. maybe my logic was flawed but i literally just pointed out what I thought was the most interesting thing in the thread because nobody had Content that bugged me

AND (imo) looks opportunistic.

yeah it's almost like every serious N0 / ED1 vote ever

eclipse's post seemed to imply her headache was getting worse because of recent posts in the game, or at least I took it that way due to precedent. if I'm wrong then whoops sorry

miller claims alone doesn't tell much about alignment due to them being easy to fake, so I'm not taking it as anything unless there's actual scummyness going on.

in other news how do you n0/ rvs

hi I've been lurking

At least I'm sure I'll survive this night, and I trust Prims will catch the bullet on Night 1, marking this game the first on which I shall reach Night 2.

Honestly, the only way I can ruin it is by pro-actively hunting for scum and being the voice of reason. So saying:

hurf durf howe eye plae gam lol iuno how2 in2 engliz omfg wut iz ure sistr doin ure mom face LOL

prims is confirmed town guys?????

agreeing that manix sounds like short-tempered townie.

this is actually sus as hell. scum fakeclaiming miller have thrown around that their miller doesn't appear to rolecops before, but when's the last time somebody put that in a game?

i literally just pointed out what I thought was the most interesting thing in the thread because nobody had Content that bugged me

I'm kind of imagining you being suspicious in the most dispassionate and hard-boiled way possible. like how people sit at their computer with a smirk on their face and type rofl, except with mafia.