Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it'll help, there's some stupid god damn cookie somewhere that refuses to change for some reason (I'd guess), but if I delete all my cookies it'll probably wreck me because I keep logged in to a ton of other sites.

I don't think it'll help, there's some stupid god damn cookie somewhere that refuses to change for some reason (I'd guess), but if I delete all my cookies it'll probably wreck me because I keep logged in to a ton of other sites.

All those cat girl sites obv.

Seeking sub, preferably Objection!, or anyone else willing!

Did a site-wipe from my history so hopefully Jugger will not come back to haunt me. Will be slightly annoying to get on the site with it cleared from my history, but meh.

The next morning's meeting begins with all the representatives of Toonami gathered around the discussion table. One by one, the reps arrive, all in prim and proper condition. Today is going to be a big day. The tension in the air was extremely thick. Eventually, 14 of the reps arrive. Puzzled as to the mysterious absence of the 15th rep, they all take their seats anyway, as the President enters the room.

Gentlemen, ladies, I have a brief announcement to make before the meeting begins. Manix will not be joining us today. I received an email just this morning, but the contents were garbled after the first few words. All it said was that was in legible English was;

Mr. President,

Manix will not be arriving today. He is "tied up", if you get my drift.

Toodles!

The rest was stuff regarding Etrian Odyssey and some Australian koalas or something.

Anyhow, let's begin this meeting. I want to see the best out of you all today.

The President sat in his leather chair, crossed his legs and his fingers, leaned back, and observed as communication began between the various representatives. Who would be the first to be elected to leave, he wondered. No matter. All in due time, everything would work itself out.

Day 1 has begun. You have 72 (+3) hours to decide on a lynch for today. Manix is not able to be voted, and will not be posting in thread. Any votes on Manix will automatically be defaulted to No Lynch.

Day 1 will end at 1800 GMT -5 (6pm EST, 5pm CST, etc) on 7/22/13. With 15 (-1) alive and present, 8 votes yields instant hammer and triggers phase end.

If you did not receive night results, please inform me as I did it all from my phone and may have overlooked something. You should all have received a message stating at the very least

Night 0 Results:

You have not been cancelled!

Edited by Elieson

That message will be sent to everyone who has not been killed during the night, Bard.

Edited by Elieson

##Vote: SB

He's mayor, so we should definitely re-elect him.

Also someone messaged me as a pre-emptive activity prod. Really. Well, here's a not quite as pre-emptive fuck you. Yeah, that'll show 'em.