Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit, Wombat, I fell out of rhythm D1 because you got super aggressive and it gave me bad memories from DM if you know what I'm talking about and I got scared because I'm a baby

So apparently Helios' role was supposed to gain some sort of ability if a number of the players mentioned in his role PM got lynched? How interesting :P:

Ah, I see. And lol people using their abilities in ways that were not intended.

EDIT: Also, even when the entire scum team is alive, the majority of the scum chat seems to be the "Viata and Manix show".

Edited by Sangyul

Hey guys lets not lynch because of rolespec/host spec again kthx. how did the Supremely amazin Elieson role not get killed in some way??

EDIT: Also, even when the entire scum team is alive, the majority of the scum chat seems to be the "Viata and Manix show".

of course it is :3

if that's one thing we're good at it's talking in scumchat

Ah, I see. And lol people using their abilities in ways that were not intended.

Tune in next time for the next exciting episode

Of Levinix Z

Hey Manix, I literally just got through the entire scum QT just now. What was the logic in fakeclaiming me as reviver, and did that fake flavor ever get written?

I never finished Boron's because Nags was dead, but I wrote the rest. Boron was supposed to be used as the QA fake due to the drafting PR but scum went with Psych instead.

Dear Levity,

>subs in on mylo

>guesses scumteam

Agggggggggggh

This was a bad idea, sorry for not believing you Helios. =\

You are Serious Bananas, Town Cassandra.

You're typically an alright player, but you shine the most under specific conditions, like when you just subbed in and it's LYLO and nobody is actually listening... yeah, Mafia kind of sucks for you. Even when you sub in for a vig, you send your action in on the wrong site and get turbolynched in LYLO for obviously being the SK. At least you'll always have drafting.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Eh... what was that, USER?" You will try to inspect USER for their role, but your scumhunting is pretty inconsistent, so you won't remember your result.

Alternatively, at night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Reading the fucking thread." You will suddenly remember how this whole Mafia thing works, receiving every role PM you would have obtained from your former ability.

Post Restriction: You should have a "told you so" attitude when players flip the way you were reading them.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

Dear Manix,

I will fill up the entire playerlist if there's night-talk

You are BigBangMeteor, Town Player.

Ever since Tales of Symphonia Mafia, mods have accidentally been placing you on their playerlists multiple times, to the point where you're called upon to fill entire games, and this isn't even counting the time you played as two seperate roles in CMV. You're also really overpowered in anonymous games, but that's probably because the rest of the players just flake.

Since you've been given every player slot in the game, you already know the alignment of every role. From this, you've figured out that there are thirteen town and seven non-town players in this game.

Post Restriction: Because you have an objectively flawed sense of humor, you should post memes from memegenerator whenever they're relevant.

Dear Shin,

Hey prims talk about me more i love people talking about me

yes your thoughts gogogo

You are Psych, Town Psych.

Most of the time people can't tell if you're trolling or just very good at taking your careless, game-ruining mistakes in stride. It's hard to remember a game you were in where you didn't screw over your faction in a classic Psych Moment. Maybe you just love pestering people, since you're constantly pinging them to join your RPs on IRC, and also enjoy harassing mafia hosts so much that Question Asker is your favorite role.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Bugging the hosts about QUESTION." You will ask the host a question, and will be guaranteed a one word answer, since anything more would just encourage you. QUESTION must be 15 words or less. Answers are guaranteed to be correct to the best of the hosts' knowledge, but we reserve the right to give a vague response.

Post Restriction: You should strive to be the center of attention.

I never finished Boron's because Nags was dead, but I wrote the rest. Boron was supposed to be used as the QA fake due to the drafting PR but scum went with Psych instead.

Lol, me being the question asker fakeclaim because I never shut up and question everything in role PMs, right? XD