Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

A dayvig happened, courtesy of me. I also seemed to have taken out the hidden player in the process, albeit by collateral damage.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . .and now Shin is gone. RAGE.

I am eh on Excellen. Dude talks too much, and doesn't really say that much. Fuck me, why didn't I see that sooner?

Just a sec, I want to verify something.

you literally said this wrt daigoji, all game long this is all you said.

Mind clarifying why you just dayshot?

you literally said this wrt daigoji, all game long this is all you said.

Mind clarifying why you just dayshot?

Basically, I ignored him because there was more interesting things going on. Once I read him in detail, I saw that his talk:say ratio was really bad; that was an error on my part. The verification was to see if Paperblade would be around to announce the dayvig.

Hey guys something just came up and I might not be here for deadline but I can try to forum access on my phone

and people like Shin and Ether were better looking than Excel, enough to not warrant a shot?

Not that i'm really complaining, with the hidden out of the picture it makes Manix's claim HILARIOUS AMOUNTS MORE BELIEVABLE and I'm heavily inclined to think he's town, and we have less vote issues to worry about.

But....I just don't get your call for a D1 shot like that, I really don't.

(dammit, now I'm posting like Manix)

Because they don't really mention THAT many people. Excellen was nice enough to spray a lot of people.

Also, go back to Manix's numbers claim, do the math with a mafia dayvig, and come back with the results.

I'm not complaining about Eclipse's shot, I think it was a good call and gave us unexpected info wrt hidden player so thank you for that, Eclipse.

lol sure wombat but you could have asked me that outside of the game if you wanted

Well I'm still not exactly sure why Haze died, but hidden is down and Eclipse is probably town on role.

I guess that puts me back to ##Hug: Excellen, ##Dismember: Elieson. Gonna go over Naglfar's content again.

TBH, I thought the hidden was Kaoz. HI, I SEE YOU IN THIS THREAD~! It was pure luck that I hit Haze, nothing more.

My vote hasn't moved, which should indicate who I want lynched.

Shot was fine imo. I don't see mafia shooting Excellen with momentum swinging that way unless literally every train is town but that could be WIFOMed.

What's really interesting though is why is Elie criticizing the shot when he was voting Excellen? Elie felt comfortable voting Excellen hours before deadline but doesn't get Clipsey shooting him? That only makes sense if Elie was just camping his vote like a maflord.

##Save: Naglfar

##Doublekill: Elieson

I... have no idea what just happened.

I mean, I get that eclipse is dayvig. And as such pretty darn clear. Not that I was overly suspicious of her before that, but I'm still not sure how that has anything to do with Psych. THAT BEING SAID, I'm not going to push further and I will trust eclipse for now.

##Unvote

lol I have no idea who I want to lynch now, but trusting eclipse/also I was tunneling/also I have no idea what's going on anymore/my vote will be more useful somewhere else.

How much time do we have left?

ok bros I'm gonna claim because I gtg to work in a bit and might not be here to claim closer to lynch.

I'm Helios, Town Wingman. I can enable two users (not myself) to communicate in OC by setting them up on a date. I flirt with girls (PR, though it comes naturally to me anyway, scorri~).

Remember when I said in light of the Excellen thing I would be more comfortable with voting him or Elie? Yeah, I think I might actualy be leaning Elie now, but I want some votals too first.

Shot was fine imo. I don't see mafia shooting Excellen with momentum swinging that way unless literally every train is town but that could be WIFOMed.

What's really interesting though is why is Elie criticizing the shot when he was voting Excellen? Elie felt comfortable voting Excellen hours before deadline but doesn't get Clipsey shooting him? That only makes sense if Elie was just camping his vote like a maflord.

##Save: Naglfar

##Doublekill: Elieson

I'm criticizing it because eclipse made a one liner mention of her target before shooting him, that was cryptic as all fuck, and made pretty much zero sense at the time. I criticized in order to learn motivation.

Read harder please.