Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Oh, the Serial Killer in Haze's rolename was throwing me off. Haze wasn't really a SK as much as a guardian type of role that required Excellen to survive.

Wombat brings up a good point against Elie.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More or less. The thing is I can't ever target myself, and if I'm somehow self-targetted (redirect or whatever?), I fail.

Also it's perma unless one of my targets die.

. . .and with that claim, I think I'm a lot more comfortable with lynching Elieson. See Haze's role PM? He was kind enough to contact me. (I'M SORRY BRO, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I'D KILL YOU!) Still not happy with Naggy's content, but Elie's supposed role, along with Haze's QT would've been a lot to juggle.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

##Vote: Haze Oh wait.

Votals

Elieson (5): Rein, kirsche, BBM, Wombat, eclipse

Psych (3): Snike, Shinori, Shin

Shinori (3): Psych, SB, Ether

kirsche (2): Manix, Naglfar

Naglfar (1): Levity

scorri (1): Helios

Snike (1): j00

Not Voting (2): Elieson, scorri

Sup everyone.

Edited by Kaoz

##Vote Wombat

Back to this; if anything, a paranoid cop scanning a miller is a pretty dumb idea, even if it's to confirm that he is in fact, a miller?

IDFK

Oh, the Serial Killer in Haze's rolename was throwing me off. Haze wasn't really a SK as much as a guardian type of role that required Excellen to survive.

Wombat brings up a good point against Elie.

Not quite how I read it. Excellen had a 4-Shot "sub out" ability which was basically a Commute with a flavor name.

Haze wanted "Proto" to sub in for "Ether"/Excellen. I'm guessing that when Excellen used his last commute, Haze would somehow sub in for him.

Thanks, Kaoz!

##Unvote

I'm leaving now but hopefully my phone will work

Also SERIOUS NOTE REPEAT GUYS

My role does specifically mention that if I somehow target myself, my action fails.

This pretty much implies either a redirect/hijack/driver of some kind exists

##Vote Wombat

Back to this; if anything, a paranoid cop scanning a miller is a pretty dumb idea, even if it's to confirm that he is in fact, a miller?

IDFK

It's a better idea than him getting lynched D1 or shooting in the dark and getting a meaningless guilty.

Wow so many people spamming I'm getting cut like crazy

Not sure what to make of Networker claim. Easily provable but doesn't really say much for alignment. However, Eclipse, I don't think that lynching him solely based on being Networker is smart. Yeah it's a lot of OC, but that doesn't matter unless you think Elie is lying completely about his role, which I doubt since it's so provable. The OC exists regardless of alignment.

ECLIPSE OMG WHAT THE HECK IS THAT VOTE ON ME THATS TRASH AND YOU KNOW IT! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

Do you not believe me? I'll set you up with (i don't know) to communicate then you can maybe change your mind and try to find a real case, since you're not feeling my lynch as of like 8 of your posts ago.

@Wombat: I think it's a bit over the top that we have a cop specifically designated to confirming a miller, and that will do potentially nothing more useful beyond that (when even his scan on you is questionable, even if Shinori later flips town). Him clearing you doesn't tell us anything unless Shinori is specifically told that you're town and his sanity is ensured when scanning you, or something.

. . .and with that claim, I think I'm a lot more comfortable with lynching Elieson. See Haze's role PM? He was kind enough to contact me. (I'M SORRY BRO, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I'D KILL YOU!) Still not happy with Naggy's content, but Elie's supposed role, along with Haze's QT would've been a lot to juggle.

##Unvote

Lol you're lynching me because Rolespec. Or Pet peevs? I'm really not sure here sweetie.

ECLIPSE OMG WHAT THE HECK IS THAT VOTE ON ME THATS TRASH AND YOU KNOW IT! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

Do you not believe me? I'll set you up with (i don't know) to communicate then you can maybe change your mind and try to find a real case, since you're not feeling my lynch as of like 8 of your posts ago.

@Wombat: I think it's a bit over the top that we have a cop specifically designated to confirming a miller, and that will do potentially nothing more useful beyond that (when even his scan on you is questionable, even if Shinori later flips town). Him clearing you doesn't tell us anything unless Shinori is specifically told that you're town and his sanity is ensured when scanning you, or something.

It tells town that I'm either Miller or Godfather. And if you think Shinori's role is over the top, why are you voting me instead of him?

Am I scummy because of my claim? You're literally making it out to look like that ATM

or am I scummy because i wanted to know why you shot Excel? Because if that's the case, that's weak and you know it.

Posting is hard.

Bolded: It was an ultra good thing for me, as I helped move shit out of RVS, and learned that Wombat is either RP'ing Shinori or just flips his lid every 4 or so posts, which is weird, and generates discussion.

@Underlined: So why aren't you a fan of Snike's post when you didn't even change your vote in this post to whoever you felt was actually scummy? Pot, Kettle, we meet again.

Doing random shit just to move things out of RVS isn't crazy awesome. The way you treated it was that it was super helpful which imhotep it wasn't and you acted big and in charge. It just reads to me as trying too hard to appear helpful. Also you didn't answer the other part of my post, so solid. Second part completely ignores post later when I say why. Yeah, still not liking you bro. The way you've been reacting since the shot on Exce;;en isn't helping your case to me.

here there was a bunch of stuff about Excellen but well... also NO HAZE WHY

Because I'm amazing and bullshitting reads is just what I do. Deal with it, gaywad.

As for Psych v Scorri. I'm not convinced that Psych is scum but I'm leaning more towards Scorri's side than anything because Scorri is definitely not gay.

(etc)

Cut the bullshit. Roleplaying doesn't mean you can't give actual justification, which you have failed to do for several things such as the second one, and just because you're aware of it doesn't dismiss it as a problem. I don't think it's "so bad it's town" either. Big scumread right now.

My Snike read has improved a bit with his previous post since that gave me answers to what I asked and provided some actual content, so that's cool I guess.

Was going to vote Excellen but yeah... Exlieson is my biggest scumread now, so I'll stick with that. I have a bit of rereading to do, I think. I'll have more before deadline. I wouldn't mind a kirsche lynch right now, either- not sure about Nags.

Probably going to get cut by something because suddenly millions of posts.

It tells town that I'm either Miller or Godfather. And if you think Shinori's role is over the top, why are you voting me instead of him?

Because Shinori can potentially be confirmed by an active role that may exist like Watcher/Follower/Tracker/whatever.

You being miller has absolutely no way of being proven.

If Shinori scans you and gets an INNO, announces it, and then dies, we get to see his flip, and according to him, it's going to tell us that he's paranoid, which discredits any result he gets on you.

I was fine UNTIL your claim.

And what, you don't think that my role can exist (when a hidden similar-to-my-role existed)

Where's the logic in that? That's like saying "No way a hooker can exist with a JoAT that has a 1-shot Hook".

That's literally what I'm getting from you, and I think it's a poor reason to scumhunt.

Basically, I ignored him because there was more interesting things going on. Once I read him in detail, I saw that his talk:say ratio was really bad; that was an error on my part. The verification was to see if Paperblade would be around to announce the dayvig.

Clipsey gives explanation.

and people like Shin and Ether were better looking than Excel, enough to not warrant a shot?

Not that i'm really complaining, with the hidden out of the picture it makes Manix's claim HILARIOUS AMOUNTS MORE BELIEVABLE and I'm heavily inclined to think he's town, and we have less vote issues to worry about.

But....I just don't get your call for a D1 shot like that, I really don't.

Elie keeps questioning. Seems pretty obvious to me that Excellen was a much better shot than Shin and Ether because of the votes on him AKA ASSOCIATIVE READS AFTER FLIP. This reads to me like: OMG WHY DID YOU SHOOT THE GUY I WAS CAMPING ON NOW I HAVE TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL VOTE.