Is your first FE your favorite one?

1% critted

Is your first FE game your favorite one?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started with radiant dawn, and even though it has its flaws, it still is my favorite, the art style is my favorite, and I love all the different objectives. And ofc, Third tiers and their flashiness. Other games are way better at certain things, and I love games like POR and BS and HOLAS, but RD is still my favorite.

My first game was FE10, followed by FE13, FE11 and FE12. Radiant Dawn might have been my favorite if it had support conversations and better art. Really, the only reason I like FE12 the best is probably because of the art.

Started with FE8. I recognize that it's not the best in the series but it's still my favourite. I think the plot and characters are great and generally underrated.

Strangely enough, I love Shadow Dragon too. It was not my first as I played it after 8 and 7 but I still love it to bits. I can never explain why. I love the plot even though it's bare bones and I love the characters even though only a handful of them even have dialouge. Maybe it's the just the tone and atmosphere of the game that almost every game in the series since has tried to emulate. I don't know.

My first? Genealogy

Still my favorite? Yes, I don't think that'll change for a long time, maybe for another 13 years, who knows?

PoR comes pretty close though, I've beaten that game 21 times

Radiant dawn was my first, oddly enough, so I like it even though it tends to get a lotta flak, but my favorite is FE5 just because the game mechanics CAPTURED my heart.

Pun noticed and appreciated, gold star for you

Sacred Stones was my first, and shall remain my absolute favorite. I REALLY like Path of Radiance though...

Well...I like all of them. Even Shadow Dragon and I enjoyed Shin Monsho even more than that. But I doubt anything could budge my loyalty on FE8.

Path of Radiance was my first, but it's not my favorite. It's my third favorite now behind Awakening and RD. But it's still sooo close between these three. I really love them all!