QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using Windows 8 for about two weeks now (new laptop). It's hard to use T__T

I used Windows 7 on the old laptop.

With the lack of Start button, I don't even bother looking for the shutdown button any more. I just close the laptop and fuck off.

Isn't this a redundant question, way the by. You already asked for our operating system in that one question about the stats of our rigs.

^he's on to something, op.

windows 7/linux ubuntu dual-boot power.

linux > all, what brings it down is its compatibility and gaming issues

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Windows RT on my ms surface, win7 on my desktop.

I've spent time installing win8 notebooks for people and I think it works as well with a touchscreen as with a touchpad(which is to say it works just as well as win7) and if it's that much of a problem you should just install BasicShell and be done with it.

The circumference of the Earth is about 25,000 miles. It would take you over 40 trips around the world to reach your closest popeyes.

Fun somewhat unrelated fact a Bioware rep claimed that the distance from Ferelden to Orlais in Dragon Age was literally 40,000 miles. I am not sure if he has ever looked at a map. What's worse, Ferelden and Orlais border one another.

B-but the closest Popeyes is like a million miles away :T

Whoa, wait, the closest one is right in San Diego, less than ten miles away. I swear I've never seen one though. WHERE DOES IT HIDE WHEN I DRIVE BY

fried chicken, drive by...

hm...there's an inappropriate joke in there somewhere...