QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOLO

and if you can count a phrase, then "That's what she said."

I don't use both of them but I hear them a lot. Oh and even "Bitch, please." Kinda annoying to hear those phrases, actually.

Wow I forgot to update the title again. I swear to god I did....

Anyways. Putting a new question here - one second.

New question! If you could invent a job, what would it be? The job (as far as you're concerned) shouldn't exist in real life at the time of this posting. The job can be come from a book, movie, video game, show, and so on as long as it meets the previous requirement. You can feel free to list requirements, salary, and so on.

Giver. Actually I would say "observer." This would be a crazy, almost unrealistic job that involves watching over the denizens of the earth and if at some point the world is deemed unlivable or corrupt, attempt to fix it in the appropriate way possible (i.e. the observer is given a huge amount of firepower or something). It wouldn't particularly be a fulfilling job and the only requirements are to be at the age of majority and able to perceive with excellent levels of objective reason in order to make appropriate decisions. The salary would be sufficient for personal survival and to allow the person to do their job plus a little extra (after taxes). I can't put a value on income since this can vary based on the "observer."

Edited by Interest

Observer, definitely... observing humanity may bring the incentive to smite humanity... observing stupid... foolish humans, might drive one insane though...

Gamer... not like the so-called "professionals" that exist, but those gamers who play the games to enjoy them... they'd be well compensated for enjoying them.

Gamer... not like the so-called "professionals" that exist, but those gamers who play the games to enjoy them... they'd be well compensated for enjoying them.

Totally this XD

Bootyologist.

I get to examine butts all day.

guy butts

P sure there are fields where examining butts is required(Urology comes to mind)

But if you're talking about just looking at butts...hmm, wonder when that'd come into play.

A job I'd want to invent? Not sure, but definitely something that makes artistic talents more marketable. Have a vague idea about it really.

Meta-observer.

This would be a crazy, almost unrealistic job that involves watching over the Observer and if at some point the Observer is deemed incompetent or corrupt, attempt to fix the situation in the appropriate way possible (i.e. the Meta-observer is given a gun to the Observer's head or something).

Someone needs to watch the watchers, after all.

Student. Where you get paid for learning about whatever the hell you feel like. Research positions would also be available, I guess, since only learning might get boring.

actually, right now I want a job where I would get paid to sleep as long as I felt like. That sounds really good right about now.

idea man. i come up with a story, get a bunch of writers to finish it, the writers will make the product successful, then i'll earn lots of money from it. result!

this is the most honest post here and i like it

Observer, definitely... observing humanity may bring the incentive to smite humanity... observing stupid... foolish humans, might drive one insane though...

These two.

professional video game ruiner

people would pay me to ruin their favourite games with intense analysis of all of their problems, viable solutions and, occasionally, terrible execution of such