QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

Whomever that's responsible for the creation of Ezio Auditore

So I can yell at them for ruining my life

So i guess the whole Assassin's Creed team at Ubi Montreal?

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouzou Kaga

to get to the bottom of the mystery that has plagued like five people for decades

why did he leave IS

THE REAL MYSTERY OF THE EMBLEM

I was going to say Shigesato Itoi, but I decided to Arino instead.

Hey, I forgot about Itoi! I mean, we probably are both big fans of his fishing game, right?

Oh oops, I forgot to say why.

I guess I'd like to meet Igarashi because he's a really cool dude and I'd like to ask quite a few things that no interviewer has asked him before.

As for Pixel, he made my spirit game.

Arino because he is the best.

Other guys: similar reasons.

Edited by Nightmare

Yasunori Mitsuda. His music in Chrono Cross is the reason I learned the guitar. Songs like Cleft Between Dimensions and especially Radical Dreamers mean everything to me when it comes to my abilities.

Here's me trying to cover it sans singing and failing because fuckit sucking at the song you hold most dear is cool

Hey, I forgot about Itoi! I mean, we probably are both big fans of his fishing game, right?

I have never played it but I am a huge fan.

As for Pixel, he made my spirit game.

Oh ya, him too. I'd also like to meet the guys behind La Mulana, they seem to have a funny sense of humor (though they don't seem that good at english, so I probably wouldn't get that much out of it knowing virtually no japanese myself).

Yasunori Mitsuda. His music in Chrono Cross is the reason I learned the guitar. Songs like Cleft Between Dimensions and especially Radical Dreamers mean everything to me when it comes to my abilities.

Here's me trying to cover it sans singing and failing because fuckit sucking at the song you hold most dear is cool

Ya Chrono Cross has a great soundtrack. Good try on the guitar (I can't recognize the mistakes XD ).

Edited by SeverIan

Satoru Iwata.

Just so I can tell him that he is doing a mediocre job at running the Nintendo company and tell him what he can do to improve it.

We must arrange this meeting immediately. and don't forget to tell him to make NoA Brazilian

So i guess the whole Assassin's Creed team at Ubi Montreal?

you mean the templars?

As for the question, Shigeru Miyamoto. Just because he's the only one I can think of now

i was about to call you names until i remembered the reason i even want to play piano was Gwyn, Lord of Cinder

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

i was about to call you names until i remembered the reason i even want to play piano was Gwyn, Lord of Cinder

For me it was all about Cristifori's Dream and the piano man.

That song's pretty cool but if I had to pick a game that has a cool piano ditty that isn't something obvious like To Zanarkand or something it'd be For Answer, man. So addicting to listen to.

also now I want to beat Dark Souls but I only just finished Ornstein and Smough before feeling like I won the lottery and stopping so how far am I

Edited by Esau of Isaac

also now I want to beat Dark Souls but I only just finished Ornstein and Smough before feeling like I won the lottery and stopping so how far am I

like halfway through give or take. Also Ornstein and Smough are the hardest bosses in the game so while I wouldn't say you can relax, I will say you passed a major hurdle. Four Kings could be a bitch though.

See whenever I brought up Beevis and Butthead people would always say "Hey you think that's fun just wait till you fall through a hole and feel the noise later on," and for some reason I felt more encouraged to play Dark Souls

Seriously that game has so much content. I have played that game for countless hours and seen so much and have yet to beat the game. Like I've probably played both the PS3 and PC versions a combined 60-70 hours and a whole bunch of it lies completely unexplored. So much fun, even if it is FRUSTRATING AS FUASBOIJDSABADFB

Neil Druckmann, the writer and creative director of The Last of Us. Anyone who can come up with characters like that has something profound going on in their head, and I'd very much like the chance to see it.

New question!

95. How good are your navigational skills? Do you need a compass to get places? Can you look at a map and be able to reach a place then memorize how you got there and get back there again? Do you find you are one of those people who has trouble finding their car in a giant shopping mall parking lot?

I find that once I visit an area, I can navigate it pretty well. For instance, when I look at a map of an area for the first time and try to initially navigate it, I might end up wasting time because I get lost, but every time after I don't even have an ounce of trouble.

Edited by Interest

I can navigate pretty well and remember the paths I go through, so I don't get lost; however, I can't tell where's north/east/west/south even if my life depends on it.

I really have no sense of direction, so not very good. When it comes to inside buildings and stuff I can usually remember where to go after a few times if its not too huge, otherwise I have a much harder time. But I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable going far out of town without someone close and a map and I'd need a compass for those directions as well.